Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

123kappa3 08-17-2019 02:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Just to start my progression of thoughts out.

I thought poptart was smarter then he is and so thats why i was tunneling so hard. round box has helped trying to find mafia so i gave him the green. MML i didnt read your big long post and not seeing that I hope you can see why I would still be a little sus of you. Xel I didnt know was still in and forgot about.

From this MML explained his position on poptart. I am inclined to side with him and poptart has tried their best to defend themselves as well. After readying MML big long post I cant seem to think hes a wolf because thats a lot of effort for a very confusing end game to sort out that if your a wolf you probably just want to let it be confusing.

Xel and the know my role is very very town and its hard to get past that allthough not much else has really happened with them besides a few pokes and prods to get info.

Round box on the other hand has done some minor scummy things like voting for people for no real reason that are town allough not strong town still town. Again very good wolf if they are but from what i know right now this seems like where I stand

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 03:02 PM

The thing about talking about my "Big Post" is that I don't know which one you missed

Because I got on a roll there for a hot minute

And of you're trying to convince me you somehow missed pages of my progression when checking back I'm gonna press X to doubt

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 03:04 PM

Also gonna shower then OT play then edit until work

Will be present doing work however

You'll need time to reread thread anyway so best I don't keep pulling you back to answer me nonstop

123kappa3 08-17-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4693568)
surface level post because I'm playing final fantasy
if lar is somehow a miss I'd go antori>psychoangel
xel's n1 on antori as well as how he claimed his role are still singing town to my ears

obv I'll reread if I need to

This specifically stands out becuase lets say round is red. everyone in this is green. its just a little odd.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693817)
The thing about talking about my "Big Post" is that I don't know which one you missed

Because I got on a roll there for a hot minute

And of you're trying to convince me you somehow missed pages of my progression when checking back I'm gonna press X to doubt

So tbh it missed that entire page where you explained from day 1 everything that you thought. Obv I can put 2 and 2 together to understand some stuff but after reading everything you posted through your progression I had a better understanding. this was literly everything on page 69 starting with dont insta let get my reads.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 04:06 PM

Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny

123kappa3 08-17-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693833)
Oh lar thinks i wont vote him

Thats funny

With his big post on day 69 where he explained everything. Do you think he would do this if he was wolf?

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693834)
With his big post on day 69 where he explained everything. Do you think he would do this if he was wolf?

we also had the instance of Precarious where they made like, HUGE BIG GIANT reads and contributed to the game massively, but was also a wolf so it's NOT QUITE out of the question.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693834)

the way to play wolf is to play town

so yes

123kappa3 08-17-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693840)
the way to play wolf is to play town

so yes

So i get that but, what I really mean to say is that much effort put into something that could really hurt wolfs in the end.

Unless (tinfoil time) hes purposefully misinterpreting info.

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4693841)
So i get that but, what I really mean to say is that much effort put into something that could really hurt wolfs in the end.

Unless (tinfoil time) hes purposefully misinterpreting info.

I am not about to discuss the amount of effort put into a post as a way to read hard into his alignment

it's called bussing, good wolves do it with grace, bad wolves sell their partners out

I find it interesting you're defending him despite that you're easily the next best lynch

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693847)
I am not about to discuss the amount of effort put into a post as a way to read hard into his alignment

the meta certain players use on me is hard wired to this and statistically it's been pretty bad, especially lately

it's not the best metric

123kappa3 08-17-2019 05:16 PM

I already understand that I am probably a really good lynch option and I have little to no defence for it.

I do know what bussing is and i can def understand the stance that MML is a wolf but, my entire goal is to win here. obv I would follow you on your MML lynch solely because we can afford a misslynch and this prove that round is wolf in my eyes. but on the chance I get misslynched things get more difficult. this is why I want to make sure MML is wolf or is not wolf thats why I am defending him and why I am trying to find reasons to defend him. Round to me looks more scummy then MML I dont have everything still looking at forum posts again just to makes sure will post more later.

But if effort shouldnt be taken into account then of course this brings me back to MML vs Round vs I guess me.

MixMasterLar 08-17-2019 05:29 PM

What's funny is, calling my effort posting "bussing" is not only using the wrong term but, if we where to assume I was a wolf then I would have actually never bussed this game. I don't think i left my vote on a wolf any of the EoDs.

oh Xel, showing us how much attention you truly pay to me

123kappa3 08-17-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4692649)
might be other posts like this, but lar claiming he didn't shoot fg implies that he assumes zenith was the wolf kill

could be a useful factoid in the future

Xiz
Oh I thought xel was town d1 but I haven’t seen anything from cell recently that stood out, might be convinced to kill him?

psycho own my vote Greg

this vote does not look like a towny vote

Oh wait, I get it now.
MML

Now that we know zenith was shot by pop tart, funny girl was very hard on just two people. Jess and MML. This is a kill MML would do since most others (?) were reading him town, including myself

I highly highly doubt poptart is a wolf here

this paired with the sunfan stuff is some weird, weird scumhunting tactics
seems a bit too, not sure how to say it, but simple?

this post looks like it's trying to dig at what sunfan's power is

but like, what kind of response were you expecting?

tell me more about xiz because I'm seeing him a bit differently
why is his use on me abysmal? not to toot my own horn or anything but I have no idea what you mean

This post looks bad.

Specifically the fact that this is too simple for a town to read a kind of scummy person MML as possible wolf.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 05:59 PM

I did edit some info out that i didnt think was relevent like the lol part

123kappa3 08-17-2019 06:01 PM

Also I can see why MML really like round as round has been pretty much on his side the entire time. That could be bias.

123kappa3 08-17-2019 06:03 PM

and by edit i mean before posting not after

Xelicopter 08-17-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693851)
What's funny is, calling my effort posting "bussing" is not only using the wrong term but, if we where to assume I was a wolf then I would have actually never bussed this game. I don't think i left my vote on a wolf any of the EoDs.

oh Xel, showing us how much attention you truly pay to me

lar

just for you mang

also bussing is not exclusive to votes and you know that

SubaruPoptart 08-17-2019 07:47 PM

OK explain bussing to me. Is it pretty much just the expression "throwing someone under the bus"? Cuz if so I got it.