Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Arky1101 04-4-2016 01:43 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Thats a shame :( I really like this game, but it would be far more enjoyable if I were able to play the songs i usually listen to. I guess I'll just stick to classical then, Mozart or Beethoven don't mind if we pirate their music :D

JamesGoblin 04-8-2016 12:55 PM

This little guy speaks better than me:

DeltaNein 04-8-2016 01:53 PM

Hi I have been here for about a month now so I should probably actually introduce myself

Kawaii025 04-8-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaNein (Post 4420960)
Hi I have been here for about a month now so I should probably actually introduce myself

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesGoblin (Post 4420942)
This little guy speaks better than me:

Welcome both of you! :)

puff puff 05-16-2016 09:17 PM

Just posting for the Token 1 post ;)

zimix 05-23-2016 01:46 PM

hello ;) new player here :P

clos_k2b 06-6-2016 05:14 PM

posting here

luckysheaven 06-17-2016 11:32 AM

Hey guys... been a long ass time since I last logged in, lol. Logged in on a whim today. Super old-time member, but I feel new so i decided to post here. I know nobody.

psychoangel691 06-17-2016 11:35 AM

welcome back :)

rushyrulz 06-17-2016 11:37 AM

ayy 2005 buddy (date on the forums is wrong for me idk why, should be nov 05)

NOVIAT156 06-17-2016 06:05 PM

Hi , My name is Novia Tjoeng. I am a graduate of Nicolet High School. My favorite band right now is 5 Seconds of Summer. My favorite member from 5 Seconds of Summer is Michael Clifford. My birthday is on October 6th, 1995. My horoscope is the Libra. I am a friendly and smart friend to be around with. I love listening to music that I really enjoy. One day, I will get married soon and have kids of my own to be in this forum I am in right now. I want to say HAPPY FATHERS' DAY this weekend.

unnAMD 07-27-2016 10:38 PM

I've registered this account like a year and a half ago..but I was too busy sucking at SM :D hehe

Hello everybody ^^)/
my id here's unnAMD, but I normally use n1nj4 (I had no idea there was another player with that name here...I should've added "_AR")

I played o!mania for like 2 years, but a friend (ReetSM) dragged me back to SM (i've been playing for the past 10 years or so but i just left it collecting dust when i got into osu) + got me into FFR (i'm glad he did it..)

I'm still fighting to nail the offset in order to get a half-decent MA.. but well, i'll get it eventually (but i'm still having fps drops on dense patterns for some reason..currently using "flash player 11 standalone player")

Good evening from argentina ^^

Ravenfire19 08-15-2016 03:45 PM

Hello all, I'm Jon and I'm mostly here for my intense addiction to DDR/SM which started back in 2000. My longest combo on heavy/endless/pad was 4106 which I accomplished like 3 years ago and I'm still trying to beat it. (Got close once at around 3800). Soooooo if anyone could direct me to some current pop/dance/rock simfiles you may end up just becoming my best friend. Oh and before any recommends the AMAZING simfiles of Violent Violet he has unfortunately taken a break from making simfiles. Anyway it's nice to meet and keep on dancing ^_^.

Kawaii025 08-15-2016 04:07 PM

Welcome NOVIAT, unnAMD, and Ravenfire~ If you have any questions, feel free to ask, pretty sure someone will be happy to help ya out. :)

Jolocaust 08-17-2016 01:05 PM

Hi I usually go by the nickname Jole but on occasion I'll use Jolo or Jolocaust instead. I play various vsrgs with different keymodes so I guess you can call me a sort of all-rounder. I'm hovering between mid-high D6 in stepmania and I've been literally seconds from clearing insane dan 2 in lr2 - I hope that counts. Apart from playing I also make charts.

Oh and I'm known for liking eurobeat and cars. A lot -u-

Dinglesberry 08-17-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolocaust (Post 4466069)
Hi I usually go by the nickname Jole but on occasion I'll use Jolo or Jolocaust instead. I play various vsrgs with different keymodes so I guess you can call me a sort of all-rounder. I'm hovering between mid-high D6 in stepmania and I've been literally seconds from clearing insane dan 2 in lr2 - I hope that counts. Apart from playing I also make charts.

Oh and I'm known for liking eurobeat and cars. A lot -u-

Ur d6 where's the FFR scores at BOI?!??

Welcome tho ;D

Jolocaust 08-17-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4466114)
Ur d6 where's the FFR scores at BOI?!??

Welcome tho ;D

I haven't given FFR a fair chance because the sync was literally around a second off when I tried. Is there a specific browser you're supposed to use for better results?

Dinglesberry 08-17-2016 07:38 PM

Yeah bud press f1 while playin, has link to standalone... Use flash player 9

Also u can change judge offset if ur used to other games hit windows

Jolocaust 08-18-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4466170)
Yeah bud press f1 while playin, has link to standalone... Use flash player 9

Also u can change judge offset if ur used to other games hit windows

Thanks, I'll give FFR a try again sometime ( ´ u ` )

Illeriia 09-18-2016 05:06 PM

Pretty new, looking forward to trying stuff out :x