Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   14th Official Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153139)

_DJ Vinyl_ 08-10-2021 07:57 PM

Re: 14th Official Tournament

Wow look at Crypt go, wait to go buddy AAA goodness, looking nice.

psychoangel691 08-10-2021 11:03 PM

We have a tie in D7 between Deamerai and Cryolien. You two have 24hrs to submit your best score on Break The Silence.

Good Luck!

_DJ Vinyl_ 08-10-2021 11:56 PM

So it's one of those files where, you have to find the arrow you keep missing in that nasty jump stream part. Well time to go hunting for the lost missing arrow in D3 song.

csoup1414 08-11-2021 03:40 PM

I knew I wasn't going to be able to pull that one out. But that's alright, it was fun =)

sonic10110 08-12-2021 10:19 AM

10th is actually really good for the first tournament i've participated in, and i got to improve a lot. good luck to everyone still in!

Viisbyxa 08-13-2021 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csoup1414 (Post 4769825)
I knew I wasn't going to be able to pull that one out. But that's alright, it was fun =)

Good job, it was fun having some familiar names in D3 :)

radioamor 08-14-2021 10:34 PM

I'm going to be out of town for work until Thursday, so it looks like I should get accustomed to the taste of pisswater once again.
The top five in D6 will be formidable players in D7 come OT15. You guys are a truly astounding lot.
Until next time, friends.

123kappa3 08-17-2021 03:25 PM

rip I fked my arms up this weekend and its hard to play, xD. I dont think I would have been able to make it to next round anyway but, Im glad I got top 8 <3 was fun and I think I did fine.

_DJ Vinyl_ 08-17-2021 11:51 PM

I can't believe there is a Dolphin Island between me and top 3. Don't worry I will think of a way out of this, even if it takes me 4+ minutes to do so.

Edit: Forgot to say if D3 people are on this Island yet or did I just get off the boat early riding the piss water.

Viisbyxa 08-18-2021 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4770102)
rip I fked my arms up this weekend and its hard to play, xD. I dont think I would have been able to make it to next round anyway but, Im glad I got top 8 <3 was fun and I think I did fine.

Sorry to hear that, I wasn't sure if my score would be safe since I couldn't beat it the next time I played. You did great :D

Poison- 08-18-2021 04:36 PM

Ayyy my file got released :cool:

_DJ Vinyl_ 08-20-2021 11:33 PM

Song is actually getting to me no joke, these jump patterns make me lose my mind. On top of trying to memorize these complex patterns

SubaruPoptart 08-21-2021 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _DJ Vinyl_ (Post 4770199)
Song is actually getting to me no joke, these jump patterns make me lose my mind. On top of trying to memorize these complex patterns

Honestly a 4 1/2 minute long tourney file would've gotten to me from the very beginning. It's one thing stayin calm on a 2 minute tourney file but an almost 5 minute long one is brutal af to me from a nerves standpoint

3lijah 08-21-2021 09:37 AM

Aiight look, this round is kinda easy, and.... its giving me an uneasy feeling for next week lmao. WHAT IS YOU SCHEMIN, FFR?

SubaruPoptart 08-21-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lijah (Post 4770204)
Aiight look, this round is kinda easy, and.... its giving me an uneasy feeling for next week lmao. WHAT IS YOU SCHEMIN, FFR?

them's fightin words

Viisbyxa 08-24-2021 04:13 AM

Looks like that'll be it for me. I'm not in a good state to play today, not sure if I could beat my score anyway. That marathon length is really tough. Also I need to sleep sometime this month :P. I made it way further than I expected to, got a lot of really good scores along the way, and succeeded at playing just for fun instead of getting frustrated. All in all a great tournament for me. Thanks for running it! Well done to all the competitors, and good luck in the final round ^_^

WirryWoo 08-24-2021 07:32 AM

That'll also be it for me. Considering IRL responsibilities, from helping my family move to a new home while I was in NYC to spending many evenings writing and completing a 22-page report about reinforcement learning and AI fairness for a challenging course this past semester, I'm happy with my overall progress throughout this tournament despite not making it to finals. Good luck to the finalists remaining in the competition and thanks for hosting the tournament! Going to celebrate with some KBBQ with friends and will most likely stream later tonight to try out the final songs of the OT :)

_DJ Vinyl_ 08-24-2021 06:44 PM

That'll also be it as three. Normally stamina files don't give me a hard time, but this is an exception. Not only did it give me hard jump patterns, it also has that very hard part near the end. I don't know how to explain it... when they start throwing purple arrows in the non-running men parts, my mind draws a blank and I just throw the ending so bad. Anyways 5th is not bad, but I didn't reach my goal this tournament. With enough practice I probs would of got 30 goods at best, but I decided in the last PB, I just had to miss 1 note in the last trill section at the end of the song. Oh well sometimes it happens, anyways GL to Top 3.

"I may not be hype, but I still feel alright."

psychoangel691 08-31-2021 11:03 PM

Whew, what a tournament. Congratulations to all our winners!

Please bear with me on getting everything out to you, things got a bit wonky with our move because our HVAC system crapped out delaying our move in but our internet was already moved to the new place so I'm stuck mobile. I'll be over there tomorrow morning though and can start getting everything settled.

Top 3 please send me over your token choices, for my first place please send me your shipping info for the coin and I'll get y'all the code tomorrow for the $25 for the merch shop.

kadef 08-31-2021 11:07 PM

Might have won us a new HVAC if I’d won the tournament. Fuck, maybe next year. Gg everybody :D