Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

if roundbox flips town, look at his reads iirc

since I have a greencheck on him that's basically flipping town right?

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614744)
if roundbox flips town, look at his reads iirc

since I have a greencheck on him that's basically flipping town right?

I get confused when I try to understand why you would say this.

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:17 PM

I'm just really trying to announce my greencheck to the world

inDheart 03-29-2018 10:25 PM

Charu (1) - flashflash account
not voting - DaBackpack, Curry and Rice, FreezinIce, mellon_collie, Anti-Pearl, Charu, roundbox, Hakulyte

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614728)
Also I'm really tired so I'm going to safety on me

Anti-Pearl

Not counting this as a vote. Please vote with [twgv][/twgv] tags - they automatically make it bold and red.

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 10:25 PM

I feel bored someone do something crazy

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614744)
if roundbox flips town, look at his reads

This shouldn't be a concern right now, but okay.

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614748)

If you become that someone, that would be spicy.

Charu 03-29-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614748)

SONIC HIGH SCHOOL
CHAPTER 1

Sonic woke up and looked at the clock. "7:00," it said, and Sonic screamed.

"I am late for school! I have to get to school now!" said Sonic, jumping out of bed. Sonic put his clothes on really fast and ran out of his room because he is fast. "No time for breakfast!" said Sonic as he ran past Sonic's Mom.

"You will regret this," said Sonic's Mom, leering at him from the kitchen stove, wearing aprons and oven mitts on her hands. Sonic did not care. He was late! Sonic ran outside and ran to the bus stop where people were getting on the bus.

"Tails! Knuckles! Wait for me!" said Sonic as he ran towards the bus.

"Hey Knuckles, its' Sonic," said Tails to Knuckles at the bus stop.

"He is late!" said Knuckles to Tails before getting on the bus. Sonic ran so fast to the bus and he got on the bus after Tails.

"Just in time," said Sonic, huffing and puffing like he was doing the Cupid Shuffle for the first time. Sonic sat down next to Tails, and Knuckles sat behind them, taking up both seats.

"I'm so bad," said Knuckles, laughing because he sat where two people could sit. Knuckles did this every day and no one bothered him, but they all knew it was against the rules of both man and God. The bus started and drove at the school and parked and they got out.

"We're at school now," said Tails. "It is time to go to class." Sonic was also at school, so he went to his first class of the day, English class. Sonic did not like English very much, but he did not like any class very much that was not about running and going fast, which is what Sonic does best. Sonic got to his class and sat down in his seat.

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:27 PM

hot take: town mellon is bored

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:28 PM

what did I just read

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:30 PM

I was on the phone with my mom

catching up

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614699)
Self-note: Don't play SFV with TWG.

DBP, is this a gut read ?

Yeah

Charu 03-29-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614755)
Yeah

😡 EAT MY ASS 😡

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:33 PM

I agree with roundbox's plan mechanically, but it still leaves me uneasy because it could clearly be capitalizing on the inexperience of the other players in this TWG culture

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614726)
I'm not a seer though

This feels important but I don't know how to read it

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:35 PM

That entire reaction, in particular, about how Anti-Pearl was called out for not having a green check

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614637)
Just got back from school/training. Made a table in carpentry. .

Can you show us a picture?

Charu 03-29-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614759)
That entire reaction, in particular, about how Anti-Pearl was called out for not having a green check

You know what that means?

Pearl for Smash Switch!

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614664)
i think he's joking tbh

this in particular from Curry, in response to Haku's failing of Flash's reaction test:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614662)
haku posted a yugioh card in response to being town read

this does not pass my reaction test

Makes me feel ??? about Haku/Curry together

It's a very strange deflection if it is one

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614761)
You know what that means?

Pearl for Smash Switch!

hey Charu are you playing this game?