Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Fireo 07-7-2021 05:21 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc1444 (Post 4763535)
Hello! I'm very new to FFR; I joined a couple of days ago, I think.

I played mania before this, and I couldn't progress very well due to how hard reading the notes was. When I tried FFR, I immediately saw an improvement.

I think I'll stick around for as long as I can keep improving.

Thats great to hear! Enjoy your stay.

DumpyGames 08-6-2021 08:14 PM

Hello.

GoPico! 08-6-2021 09:31 PM

HALLOAHJHJHJ

hhhhjkjjjkjkjkdjkghghbvbvbvgbvqwertyuiopkjhgfdsaxcvbnm

AtlaZ R 08-19-2021 11:30 AM

Hello :)

ToonE156 08-19-2021 01:50 PM

Hello!!

Fireo 08-19-2021 06:48 PM

Welcome to FFR. Enjoy your stay!

Federal Express 08-19-2021 06:55 PM

b o x

LeonineHK 09-4-2021 09:32 PM

Ello
I'm actually an OG. Used to play a TON when I was a kid. I'm all grown't up now and can't get into my old account(s).
So here we are.

Beebo_DDR 12-8-2021 05:06 AM

Hey everyone! I've gotten really into DDR/StepMania recently and wanted to engage with the community. Lookin' forward to chatting with y'all.

Figlar20k 12-8-2021 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebo_DDR (Post 4772879)
Hey everyone! I've gotten really into DDR/StepMania recently and wanted to engage with the community. Lookin' forward to chatting with y'all.

Welcome!!!! Make sure to hop into multiplayer every once in a while. I may not always open a room but sometimes I'm lurking early in the morning!

Rapta 12-8-2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebo_DDR (Post 4772879)

Lots of chatting goes on inside the Discord server~

moenai 02-2-2022 03:02 PM

hey guys i just wanted to check in. this game seems really cool for a vsrg, but i feel like the community is what is really special. i have seen nothing but sweet people in the comments of ffr videos and helpful repliers when i've had questions.

anyway hi. im moenai. hope to talk to some people and make some friends here :)

Tantive72 02-2-2022 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moenai (Post 4775828)
hey guys i just wanted to check in. this game seems really cool for a vsrg, but i feel like the community is what is really special. i have seen nothing but sweet people in the comments of ffr videos and helpful repliers when i've had questions.

Welcome to FFR!

XJ-9 02-3-2022 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moenai (Post 4775828)

Welcome! A lot of people in the community are active on our Discord server so stop by if you get the chance! You can find the invite on the homepage.

hahahahacomedy 12-29-2022 04:14 PM

hi

Zyxel 02-4-2023 05:07 PM

Yo whatsup fellas, I'm returning to this game after a LONG time. I was too young to know what was going on back then, but my older brother had an account called "bagbkaz" and we had shared the account alongside a few other siblings

Anyways, Whatsup! Feel free to PM me or add me as a friend! I'd love to get to know more of y'all here in the community.

Adriano264 02-5-2023 12:42 AM

not new but still wanted to say this: Hi!!

noodles11 02-5-2023 12:59 AM

hi

constellious 07-24-2023 01:00 AM

hello! joined ffr very recently, tho i have played etterna and osu!mania for a year or two now. hope to know this community more

NeonDinosaur 09-13-2023 03:08 PM

I am also one of those who has been here a long time but lost their account. RIP! I had that one for like 13 years.
I havent even played stepmania in a long time either so Im pretty rusty, but trying to get that rank and credits up again. Im open to new friendships and playing with someone :3 send a dm if you want!