Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

ayame2011 02-23-2011 09:28 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hello :)

lukestepwalker 02-23-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akarbb (Post 3419468)
Not new to FFR, but I'm using a new name now :)

Welcome to FFR, hope you enjoy playing the game :)

Hey welcome :)

FefoLove 02-23-2011 08:41 PM

Hi :)
I'm new also.

Rocrocket 02-23-2011 11:33 PM

Played before but no account till now

[b]Hello everyone! I'm sorta new here. Have played this game for awhile but never got an account. I should have earlier. 8-)

Unclejames 02-24-2011 02:17 AM

Hahahaha it's me unclejames

Hello everyone! I'm Unclejames the master of the hell rice.(I'm swiss but i can understand english)

m0de 02-24-2011 02:31 AM

I'm 12 and what is this?

talonzx 02-24-2011 02:37 AM

love this place :D

nalyd8991 02-24-2011 06:58 AM

Hi everyone, I knew a member who was highly ranked and popular before the shutdown. I thought I would come try it myself.

Corroded 02-24-2011 07:13 AM

Why, hello great people of FFR!

I come in peace; Seeking knowledge of culture and personal entertainment!
What hath thee to offer?

“What moves those of genius, what inspires their work is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough.”

Hey, at least I tried an original approach. Points for effort?

G.S.M 02-24-2011 08:03 AM

Weclome to FFR everyone!

igotrhythm 02-24-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corroded (Post 3423496)
Why, hello great people of FFR!

I come in peace; Seeking knowledge of culture and personal entertainment!
What hath thee to offer?

“What moves those of genius, what inspires their work is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough.”

Hey, at least I tried an original approach. Points for effort?

Bolded because this is the motto of the game-whore, the person who plays a file over and over trying to get a new personal best. They aren't satisfied with where they are and refuse to stop until they get where they intend to go.

Keep that attitude and you're going to go far, kid. :-)

wtfkenneth 02-24-2011 03:14 PM

Hey,
I used to play and post on this forum a lot.
Everyone pretty much hated me. I've grown up a lot though.

Anyway, I can't remember my password (it's been 3 or 4 years), so I'm starting over.

EDIT: Why is the whole forum chronologically backward? And how do I fix it?

Fabulust 02-25-2011 12:56 AM

hello fellow arrow smashers *evil*

Corroded 02-25-2011 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igotrhythm (Post 3423701)
Bolded because this is the motto of the game-whore, the person who plays a file over and over trying to get a new personal best. They aren't satisfied with where they are and refuse to stop until they get where they intend to go.

Keep that attitude and you're going to go far, kid. :-)

Exactly; If perfection is your ultimate goal and you have accepted that it IS possible, then you'll truly be able to push yourself to your own abilities limit. :)
And that, my friend, is the road to success; It all begins with the attitude!

Ziergdsx18 02-25-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corroded (Post 3424130)
Exactly; If perfection is your ultimate goal and you have accepted that it IS possible, then you'll truly be able to push yourself to your own abilities limit. :)
And that, my friend, is the road to success; It all begins with the attitude!

^Amen to this.

Glucuronolactone 02-25-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfkenneth (Post 3423709)
Hey,
I used to play and post on this forum a lot.
Everyone pretty much hated me. I've grown up a lot though.

Anyway, I can't remember my password (it's been 3 or 4 years), so I'm starting over.

EDIT: Why is the whole forum chronologically backward? And how do I fix it?

Go to FFR Settings (in dark grey tool bar toward the top of your screen) and then there will be a drop down menu. Click on Account Settings. From there you click on Options on the far left. Scroll down a little bit until you get to Thread Display Options. There's a subheading there that is titled Thread Display Mode. Click on the little arrow on the drop down menu and choose Oldest First. I had that same problem when I first came here but it's an easy fix.

Ziergdsx18 02-25-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfkenneth (Post 3423709)

You can use the password recovery feature or contact an administrator so they can help you out with with this. :)

wtfkenneth 02-25-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glucuronolactone (Post 3424157)
Go to FFR Settings (in dark grey tool bar toward the top of your screen) and then there will be a drop down menu. Click on Account Settings. From there you click on Options on the far left. Scroll down a little bit until you get to Thread Display Options. There's a subheading there that is titled Thread Display Mode. Click on the little arrow on the drop down menu and choose Oldest First. I had that same problem when I first came here but it's an easy fix.

Thanks

Quote:

You can use the password recovery feature or contact an administrator so they can help you out with with this.

brocollly 02-25-2011 10:29 AM

hello

tengopulgas 02-25-2011 02:29 PM

Hello!

I played DDR a lot back about 10 years ago. Frequented the arcade, made my own pad (with wood and sheet metal) and even went to a few tournaments. While visiting Osaka this week, I decided to look up DWI and remembered this FFR site which I guess I had played 3 or 4 games on in the past and spent a few hours on it tonight.

Very nice community you have going here - I think I will probably veg out more often on this site and occasionally say hi ^^

Thanks for making this great app and to all the people creating the runs - I know it is a lot of work, and a work of passion.

Cheers,
-Some Old Guy in Asia