Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

kmay 07-19-2011 06:28 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

you spelled your name wrong in your avi btw...

Goddess NX 07-19-2011 11:29 AM

Hi. New here. Have not played these kind of game in my life so its hard and different lol.

alsuko 07-19-2011 12:54 PM

Hello everyone, i'm frensh and I go here to enjoy tap the music. I don't peake english verywell but I promise to do some effort.

Good night everyone.

Je m'amuse à répondre en français et en anglais ^^

Bonjour tout le monde je suis française et je suis ici pour m'amuser à ce jeu. Je ne parle pas très bien anglais mais je ferai des efforts.

Bonne nuit tout le monde!!

NinGangsta 07-21-2011 06:52 PM

Hello, peoples. I just joined FFR and I like to play on level 6 already XD anything lower bores me (I play expert on almost everything on rockband/ guitar hero, so this comes pretty easy). Good luck to all you finger-dancers out there XD

Winrar 07-21-2011 07:42 PM

I've been on here for a bit over 4 years according to my first account which has a stupid name. Oh well I can use more forum posts.

booty addiction 07-22-2011 01:38 AM

yo yo yo! i gots a booty addiction fo real!!! dats why they call me booty addiction! lmfao
u kno how it b, hit me up wit da pm if u got booty.

euphoriakisses 07-22-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booty addiction (Post 3508164)
yo yo yo! i gots a booty addiction fo real!!! dats why they call me booty addiction! lmfao

Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere.

supermousie 07-22-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booty addiction (Post 3508164)

This isn't MySpace; it's not a site for sharing sexually suggestive images either. So please keep the "booty" to a minimum if you can. Read the forum rules and whatnot. There's something in there about typing coherently. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinGangsta (Post 3508006)
Hello, peoples. I just joined FFR and I like to play on level 6 already XD anything lower bores me (I play expert on almost everything on rockband/ guitar hero, so this comes pretty easy). Good luck to all you finger-dancers out there XD

You're already better than me. :/

Welcome to FFR new people!

igotrhythm 07-22-2011 05:13 PM

Negini: Not sure what your intent was, but welcome.

Goddess NX: Not sure where you found that image, but something tells me you know where to get more like it. Lots of horny teens/young adults on this site, so watch yourself. And don't worry, there's helpful people drifting around if you know where to look. We don't bite...unless you want us to. ;)

Alsuko: French, huh? This is going to be a challenge, seeing as we don't get too many players that aren't American or Canadian. (I get the feeling that the latter, particularly the Quebecois, will be more likely to be francophones.)

NinGangsta: If you like to play on level 6 already...oh, man, I shudder to think about the scores you're going to be pounding out a couple years down the road.

Tragik123 07-24-2011 03:31 PM

not new to FFR but new to the forums :) just saying hi

D3V1LZ 07-24-2011 08:14 PM

Hiyaa! I'm new to this game and I'm kinda getting the hang of it...almost anyways. except when I'm on the "FFR The Game" page. I dont know how or where the button to play is. At the bottom it says " Press Go to hop into the lobby and play someone!" I Searched 4 the "go" tab but apparently, I cant find it. I recently just found out how to choose my character and music genre but right now, I'm in need for help by trying to play the game when I'm on the "FFR The Game" page. Any1 nice enough to help?
Thnks ;)

Eli The Samurai 07-24-2011 09:12 PM

Sup ppls, name's Eli. I'm not new to this game. You can see my other account which is DHG Fatal. I just wanted to start off fresh, and dont confuse me with the ninja.

sakura080789 07-24-2011 09:17 PM

welcome all newcomers i hope you like your new home

l---l 07-26-2011 11:31 AM

Hey everybodi, im new here and im not very good at ffr so dont be a jerk, k? lolol i was kidding i dont care :)

where are all the tokens at?

Secks69 07-26-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l---l (Post 3510666)
where are all the tokens at?

In your mom's stank ah pussy

btw, welcome

rodrone 07-26-2011 07:46 PM

Hmm. Tap tap tap tap.

Red Blaster 07-26-2011 10:00 PM

Hi *waves* I'm new and not seeing arrows anymore :confused:
Everything in my settings is pretty much still default, but it almost seems as if 'Dark' is set to on even though from what I can see it is off. Any suggestions? :)
Thanks!

yo man im awesome 07-26-2011 10:04 PM

Welcome to the forums/the game! Enjoy your stay! /begins plotting cruel joke

hm.. if you go into settings, check the offset. Is it blank or does it say "0"? If it's blank, fill it in with "0". That may be your problem. (Also, be sure to click "set speed" after typing in "0". For some reason there's a glitch that requires you to press that for the offset to stay.)

Red Blaster 07-26-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 3510958)
Welcome to the forums/the game! Enjoy your stay! /begins plotting cruel joke

hm.. if you go into settings, check the offset. Is it blank or does it say "0"? If it's blank, fill it in with "0". That may be your problem. (Also, be sure to click "set speed" after typing in "0". For some reason there's a glitch that requires you to press that for the offset to stay.)

Hehe wow. I completely missed that :eek:
You're totally awesome! (catch what I did there? :wink:)
Thanks.

yo man im awesome 07-26-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 3510964)
Hehe wow. I completely missed that :eek:
You're totally awesome! (catch what I did there? :wink:)
Thanks.

heh, I see what you did there.

I take it that fixed the problem? Good.

If you need any help, just contact me through PM/Post on my wall. I always answer to posts/PMs.