Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:18 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3475596)
Welcome to the forums you two.

A user can't make a thread until they have a post. It's to prevent spam bots from making threads. But take a look around the forums especially the FAQ threads. Chances are your question has been answered.

I tried again just now, still unable to make a topic. I understand about the spam bots though.

I can't find the search option anywhere in the general chat forum even though I've seen the search option before? I've also tried searching before but either couldn't find an answer to my question or couldn't find the words to search it properly.

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:20 PM

What's your question? maybe I can help you right here. :)

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3475602)
What's your question? maybe I can help you right here. :)

Ahh thank you! :) Do you know what I mean when I say there is a song that plays automatically when you open up FFR The Game? I clicked on it earlier after having a long break from the site/game, and I absolutely adore the song that plays. I hope I'm explaining this clearly!

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and would love to have the song on my labour playlist. - Mildly embarrassed so have put this in smaller font.

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuin (Post 3475609)
Ahh thank you! :) Do you know what I mean when I say there is a song that plays automatically when you open up FFR The Game? I clicked on it earlier after having a long break from the site/game, and I absolutely adore the song that plays. I hope I'm explaining this clearly!

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and would love to have the song on my labour playlist. - Mildly embarrassed so have put this in smaller font.

Don't be embarrassed I have a 2 month old daughter ^_^ and there are other moms on the site as well.

Anyway the menu music is one of the members here SessileNomad the song is called 45 and you can find it here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/392261
It was part of the menu music competition they had a few months ago.

Yuin 05-28-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3475613)

Don't be embarrassed I have a 2 month old daughter ^_^ and there are other moms on the site as well.

Anyway the menu music is one of the members here SessileNomad the song is called 45 and you can find it here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/392261
It was part of the menu music competition they had a few months ago.

First child on the way here, so extremely nervous, but excited too of course. Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll be able to maintain regular posts/visits to this site, I missed the music on here.

psychoangel691 05-28-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuin (Post 3475617)
First child on the way here, so extremely nervous, but excited too of course. Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll be able to maintain regular posts/visits to this site, I missed the music on here.

yea she was my 1st child as well. I know how nerve wracking it can be. If you ever want an extra set of ears to talk to about it feel free to message me :)

And no problem good to have you in the forums and hope to see you around more. ^_^

Teraus 05-29-2011 01:12 PM

Hi there.

Netjet! 05-29-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraus (Post 3475903)
Hi there.

Welcome to the website, hope you have a great time :)

Teraus 05-29-2011 01:16 PM

I will. Thanks.
So... How do I activate my account to create new threads? I didn't find any activation link in the e-mail.

midnghtraver 05-29-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraus (Post 3475906)
I will. Thanks.
So... How do I activate my account to create new threads? I didn't find any activation link in the e-mail.

You had to make a post in a thread before you could start you own.

You should be able to now.

Itwontsuckitself 05-30-2011 02:01 AM

at what point am i not a newbie anymore? my rank is currently 188k and decending. i can play difficulty 5 songs with ease

midnghtraver 05-30-2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itwontsuckitself (Post 3476394)
at what point am i not a newbie anymore? my rank is currently 188k and decending. i can play difficulty 5 songs with ease

being a "newbie" is pretty relative, and nor does it matter.

A lot of the active community here on the forums either are crazy good (see "brag board), or retired.

So don't worry about it, play for the music, and self satisfaction of passing a song you've been working at for a while.

Itwontsuckitself 05-30-2011 02:15 AM

if a song has alot of doubles like updown and leftright at the same time i dont bother passing it i like songs like massive

midnghtraver 05-30-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itwontsuckitself (Post 3476400)
if a song has alot of doubles like updown and leftright at the same time i dont bother passing it i like songs like massive

You'll probably want to learn to do those though since like some 90% of the songs contain those...

Itwontsuckitself 05-30-2011 10:53 PM

its slowly coming along

mutesauce 06-1-2011 10:29 AM

Hi. I'm David, better known as "mute" to the ITG community. Dunno if this site is mainly just SM players or if anyone actually plays ITG, but I figured I'd come here to post my simfiles in case anyone might enjoy them.

Kirbypuff 06-2-2011 12:59 PM

Hello there

Fowlnuke 06-2-2011 04:48 PM

Hi everyone! :)
I have been playing stepmania alone for a long time. Then today i found and joined FFR and i think i'm going to stay, cos' this place looks awesome! :-D

lolderp 06-4-2011 01:28 PM

Hello. Just found FFR a few months ago and started playing spread just yesterday. :P

OneHandNow 06-4-2011 01:39 PM

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. :)