Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Phlegmatism 04-25-2011 06:34 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilgameshtonberry (Post 3455606)
Im new to flashflash but ive been playin stepmania for like 9 years. Im so glad that i finally have people that do what i do. *sniff sniff* im so happy. :-D

Wow 9 years ago? Was that like beta stages or something?

orenonamaewa 04-25-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Im new to flashflash but ive been playin stepmania for like 9 years. Im so glad that i finally have people that do what i do. *sniff sniff* im so happy. :-D

Cool, I've been playing Stepmania for 5 months and just got here about 3 weeks ago..

Jonny_X 04-27-2011 08:58 PM

I'm not new to the game, but I am new to exploring these forums.
They look very interesting though, so I'm hoping to make some new friends and find some good info.. I also play on psn just pm me if anybody needs a friend.

igotrhythm 04-27-2011 09:54 PM

LOL PSN. (That's a link, by the way.)

That aside, welcome to FFR, Jonny. Hope your money stays where it should be.

sweetrowan 04-27-2011 11:01 PM

Hello everyone! It's my third day, but I am assimilating ffr like some sort of ffr-assimilating robot.

*Edit: Urg!! And now I wish I weren't an ffr-assimilating robot. =.= Some people won't believe that I'm new. :/ On the other hand, I've met lots of very nice and patient people too. I guess it's on a spectrum.

Mrjonesw 04-28-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

welcome to ffr that's really weird considering stepmania has not been out for 9 years it's more like 6 years i hope you enjoy your stay here

00Razor00 04-29-2011 02:04 AM

Welcome to the forums, guys. Enjoy FFR :D

JohnKok 04-29-2011 09:59 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is John, I am an experimental photographer working with FAME CHeRRy =)

Its really nice to be here !

orenonamaewa 04-29-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetrowan (Post 3457155)
Hello everyone! It's my third day, but I am assimilating ffr like some sort of ffr-assimilating robot.

*Edit: Urg!! And now I wish I weren't an ffr-assimilating robot. =.= Some people won't believe that I'm new. :/ On the other hand, I've met lots of very nice and patient people too. I guess it's on a spectrum.

Wow you're really doing the game.. just play it, play play play... when is game over? :? :-D

sweetrowan 04-30-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orenonamaewa (Post 3458403)
Wow you're really doing the game.. just play it, play play play... when is game over? :? :-D

Well I had to drop half my classes for health reasons, so I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands. Besides, it's fun! :P

Xx{Midnight}xX 04-30-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermousie (Post 3455614)
JESUS H. CHRIST THIS. Made my week Middie :D

The complete irony...

Hahahahahahaha

supermousie 04-30-2011 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3458465)
The complete irony...

Hahahahahahaha

What did I do to you?
Anyway, I fuccen knew you were going to say that. :D

MeeMooTy 04-30-2011 08:40 PM

Hello everyone, just a noob saying hi. I've only played ffr a couple of times since I stuck to ddr for like the past 4 years. Nice meeting you all~ (:

BeatD0wn 05-1-2011 09:02 PM

Been playing stepmania for a while and I've gotten a lot better! I think I was a member of this site at one point but I can't remember my username.

mcbrody 05-2-2011 02:10 AM

Hello all! I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to say that FFR is literally amazing. I'm a flash developer myself and what you guys pulled off is quite something.

I'm working on a new flash game as well... www.opusthegame.com. I wanted to see if anyone here would like to give feedback on it. It's a music-based game I developed for my college. Figured that would be the best way to introduce myself.

Uhh what else... Well I've been a big fan of Stepmania over the years and I've always LOVED music games. I'm a huge arcade nerd.

Kreii 05-2-2011 09:49 AM

Hello! I'm new here in FFR. Nice community you guys have here. :D

xanox100 05-4-2011 07:43 PM

Hey People. I noticed I have never made a post even though ive been a member for years. So I guess this is my first post :D My name is xanox. I have been playing ffr/Stepmania for about 5 years now. I do make own simfiles and you can check out my bemani page if you want any, I go under the name Hazuki. Also Im most active on stepmaniaonline.com if you ever want to request any songs to be made. Good to finally introduce myself :D

rushyrulz 05-4-2011 07:46 PM

I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy your time here!

Be sure to read these important stickies:
Forum Rules
The Official FFR Picture Dictionary
How to get better at FFR
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

mattehISme 05-4-2011 08:48 PM

hi. im new in the way that i havent had an account for years due to inactivity but ive been playing a lot lately and plan on staying. but i have to know, whats the name of the song that starts up when you play ffr? the nice idm one.

Sephiroth28 05-4-2011 08:51 PM

It's called "45". It's a new menu song that was just added on recently. I rather enjoy it myself.