Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

DaBackpack 08-5-2021 02:41 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Oh yeah, and the C9++ game where YoshL and I had a soulread on each other D0 and claimed our roles to each other using Touhou characters LOL

him saying "I'm Marisa C" to claim 1-shot doctor was just legendary and I still haven't gotten over it

EDIT: Speaking of doctor... Legit Doctor was so good. Fuck you, fakey

inDheart 08-5-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Charu masterful's wolf game for his first ever W.
CHARU

Quote:

4) What do you like most about FFR TWG? I like the social aspect for the most part.
5) What do you dislike most about FFR TWG? I dislike the social aspect for the most part
good

Quote:

18) What’s the funniest situation you’ve seen with lying? Getting into places or areas where you aren’t supposed to be. If you just pretend you’re supposed to be there, you can get into practically anywhere. I find that funny (and scary as hell honestly).
places that don't exist are the best kinds of places

bugkid666 08-5-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4769664)
TWG has been a big part of my life over the past 10 years, and I'm really glad to have met such a weird quirky community of people who I consider myself the closest with. This was a great milestone game to see how we all have grown over that time. Sure, some can argue the best times were years ago when we all were new to this game, however I think this is a great end of a chapter, and the start of a new one. Reading over everyones favorite moments of TWG, and see'n how many people have referenced me over the years is one of the most humbling and nicest compliments I have received in this lifetime, so thank you. I'm really glad to have gotten to know all of you <3

it's posts like this that make me feel so grateful to have been brought into this community. it's really full of wonderful and passionate people and I can't wait to keep playing!!!

flat chest choof 08-5-2021 05:47 PM

gg

Charu 08-5-2021 05:57 PM

What a name, lmao

FreezinIce 08-5-2021 07:48 PM

incredible name

T-Force 08-5-2021 08:26 PM

I wasn't even in that TWG game that I listed as my favourite moment. It should be required reading for anyone wanting to play TWG for how great of a game it is.

XelNya 08-6-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4769638)
it was a mistake
kappa pmed me that it was a mistake too when I told him that I told xel to calm down

In an effort to stick to what I said, I won’t drag this out really here, but it would be better to not take pages out of the book of Prawn Skunk.

Glad Kappa saw it truly for what it was, and it was a pleasure Kappa going with someone who is willing to sling back. :)

star-crossed 08-7-2021 06:38 AM

I still want to know what all the ??s stand for on the first chart.

storn42 08-7-2021 10:41 AM

and why were there so many reserved posts. we need answers!

T-Force 08-11-2021 04:21 PM

Finally, straight from the horse's mouth, the neighbour graph's placements.
Based on the survey answers, players were placed based on:
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan
— Today at 2:15 PM
up- fun
right- friendship
down- victory
left- discord

Lawful graph, more of the same.