Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   good job job guys (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111613)

who_cares973 08-19-2009 02:39 AM

good job job guys

you're all completely stupid and paranoid as ****

One Winged Angel 08-19-2009 02:47 AM

Re: good job job guys

I must've missed something

The5thMoon 08-19-2009 02:48 AM

Really, it's just stupid that they would DQ you. :\

Oni-Paranoia 08-19-2009 03:03 AM

how dare you not cheat!!

Sprite- 08-19-2009 03:13 AM

How is DQing someone who openly admits they're cheating for a number of rounds, causing everyone in the tournament to bitch at me telling me that i'm ignoring it and that i should start being fair stupid?

Go_Oilers_Go 08-19-2009 03:15 AM

Sprite, if he made a video would you reconsider? I remember a somewhat similar instance with leo in a tourney where people called his Hellbeat score BS or something (fuzzy on the details). But when he proved himself through a vid it was all good. O_O

Sprite- 08-19-2009 03:17 AM

The difference was that leonid wasn't dq'd and then let back in...he showed proof before he was dq'd. If wc was let back in it would mean I'd have to then dq kmay and the other guy who tied with him which probably wouldn't be fair to them.

At this point, it's just too late. It's one thing to joke about something like this a few times, but this got out of hand and he took it too far to the point where people were becoming angry at not only him, but me.

I would have DQ'd anyone who said they were cheating if I didn't know them, because I wouldn't know if they were joking or not. I knew wc and I took it as a joke for a while but it just went too far.

I feel bad for doing it, but I honestly had to out of all fairness.

massflavour 08-19-2009 03:23 AM

lol

Oni-Paranoia 08-19-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprite- (Post 3195330)
The difference was that leonid wasn't dq'd and then let back in...he showed proof before he was dq'd. If wc was let back in it would mean I'd have to then dq kmay and the other guy who tied with him which probably wouldn't be fair to them.

At this point, it's just too late. It's one thing to joke about something like this a few times, but this got out of hand and he took it too far to the point where people were becoming angry at not only him, but me.

I would have DQ'd anyone who said they were cheating if I didn't know them, because I wouldn't know if they were joking or not. I knew wc and I took it as a joke for a while but it just went too far.

I feel bad for doing it, but I honestly had to out of all fairness.

Well it's unfair to DQ Who_Cares for actually making it to the next round.. True he shouldn't have even joked about cheating in that sense but maybe a fair warning or an IM on AIM (which you both use) to deal with the situation.

Seems like maybe whoever DQed him jumped the gun a bit early. If anyone was actually cheating, I doubt they would admit it.

who_cares973 08-19-2009 03:24 AM

also not blaming sprite its everyone else that was too stupid and paranoid due to ohn and prefx.all of you need to learn to calm the **** down and stop being so stressed

your life does not depend on this

also i talked to sprite about it when i got out of work and im only going to delete him as a friend on omgpop.

Sprite- 08-19-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia (Post 3195335)
If anyone was actually cheating, I doubt they would admit it.

I just have a problem with this. Plenty of people have admitted that they were cheating. Two already have in this tournament and a few in the other two that I held. It does happen.

I didn't really know what to think. There was only so much time left before the round ended and I was hoping that he'd respond in the few hours that he had, but he didn't. He tells me that's because he was at work, which is quite unfortunate.

I'm sorry that I did it, but I really had no choice at that point.
It's things like this that make me glad I'm not hosting this again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3195336)
also i talked to sprite about it when i got out of work and im only going to delete him as a friend on omgpop.

but that's worse than deleting me irl o.O

Oni-Paranoia 08-19-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

also not blaming sprite its everyone else that was too stupid and paranoid due to ohn and prefx.all of you need to learn to calm the **** down and stop being so stressed

add me ;[

One Winged Angel 08-19-2009 03:26 AM

my life depends on getting vrofl what are you saying I almost killed myself when I was eliminated razor blades and everything bro

I need to start playing more omgpop fuc

Bolth mannn 08-19-2009 04:09 AM

im siding with sprite here, i was getting sick of carlos's supposed 'jokes' of having somone else play for him

Xx{Midnight}xX 08-19-2009 04:21 AM

Personally: WC doesn't cheat. He's not that stupid or desperate.

Sad thing a joke got out of hand though. It's also nice to see Sprite and him have an understanding on the issue.

Best of luck WC in any other tourney's you decide to join.

who_cares973 08-19-2009 04:24 AM

bolth, you're one of the fags that this thread is directed to

lighten the **** up

travman301 08-19-2009 04:58 AM

HOLY WHAT >:(

An outrage I tell you... bby you would win my vROFL any day.

Bolth mannn 08-19-2009 04:58 AM

dude you mentioned it like 10 times trying to get a rise out of people, if it was meant to be a joke its the least funniest one ever, doesnt mater how much i lighten up

OneHandNow 08-19-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 3195368)
dude you mentioned it like 10 times trying to get a rise out of people, if it was meant to be a joke its the least funniest one ever, doesnt mater how much i lighten up

hey bolth i suggest you be quiet for a sec here

carlos is pretty cool, and if HE'S getting flamed for "making a joke" that went out of hand, then i should be flamed even MORE for causing all the paranoia in D3

leave carlos alone man

WTFBrandon 08-19-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

I really didn't want to say anything but this is being hypocritical.
If your life does not depend on this then why make a thread.
Who cares anyways... It's just the FFR tourny, not like you get money like last year.
This year all you get is crap on a stick.
Only reason im here is to make sure 1 person doesn't get vrofl, and saying that. My mission is complete yet again :3
Same as last year.

P.S. Yes I know i'm a jerk, no need to tell me.