Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

L.B.D.D 11-16-2013 02:03 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

lito told me 2 post dis

Razor 11-16-2013 02:04 PM

i dont get it

hi19hi19 11-16-2013 02:07 PM

I had a game where I was duoed with my friend, we loaded champ select and all 5 people said "fill" instantly

I was kinda awkward at first then we all had a laugh about it and called specific roles and wound up stomping

Tibbers 11-16-2013 02:42 PM

from rammus to akali, meh

colt.45 11-16-2013 05:49 PM

I found these today at a yardsale. Managed to pick them up for $150.

Can anyone tell me if these are good brand/quality and if anyone has used these for league? The guy I purchased them did play WoW and League. Idk they look pretty nice to me.

Astro Headset & Razer Naga Mouse

hi19hi19 11-16-2013 05:53 PM

Razer Naga is WAY more buttons than you'll ever need for League (it's godly for WoW though where you have like 40 things that you want to bind) but Razer mice in general are really good, so even if you don't use all the buttons you're still getting a nice mouse.

Never tried Astro headsets myself but I haven't heard many bad things about them, so there's that.

colt.45 11-16-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4025930)
Razer Naga is WAY more buttons than you'll ever need for League (it's godly for WoW though where you have like 40 things that you want to bind) but Razer mice in general are really good, so even if you don't use all the buttons you're still getting a nice mouse.

Never tried Astro headsets myself but I haven't heard many bad things about them, so there's that.

Yeah i was a little confused about the buttons on the side but they seem useful for the item slot in league. I'll try it out and see if I like it.

I was going to leave the mouse but I decided to get it since I currently use a .99 cent mouse I found at goodwill lmfao... I'm so cheap but it's fine for what I do.

hi19hi19 11-16-2013 06:03 PM

You have room to bind all 7 item slots and each of the four spammable emotes and still have one left over (maybe for recall?)

L.B.D.D 11-16-2013 06:24 PM

yardsale

$150

lol

colt.45 11-16-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4025967)
yardsale

$150

Is that too much? I looked online and they are going for a lot more $180+ for headset, $40ish for the mouse. Only reason I bought it.

I got both working... not used to the mouse but setting the headsets up was pretty easy. Glad i got them :D Apple earphones were getting annoying and hurting my ears.

L.B.D.D 11-16-2013 06:36 PM

i would never trust anything (especially electronics) from a yardsale

colt.45 11-16-2013 06:41 PM

My parents knew the family personally lol, but anyways they both work very well :).

EDIT: I trust most people at yard sales, I've never purchased any game or anything that did not work and ive been going to yard sales and thrift shops for over 10 years.
Here are somethings I've found recently (everything pictured was under $3 each):

ReikonKeiri 11-16-2013 06:56 PM

and whoever sold them still probably made more money than a trip to gamestop

L.B.D.D 11-16-2013 07:17 PM

$100 game? sry $1 is best i can do

Razor 11-16-2013 07:52 PM

i have a naga as well, its really good for BORKing/DFGing/using Hydra on people, thats about it

ReikonKeiri 11-16-2013 10:56 PM

the only hotkey i set on my naga is center character because i used it for that in dota. i dont use it anymore but its mapped. i should map the emotes to it i never even thought if that

DarkZtar 11-17-2013 12:01 AM

streaming for a bit: http://www.twitch.tv/tyzerralol

hi19hi19 11-17-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 4026170)
the only hotkey i set on my naga is center character because i used it for that in dota. i dont use it anymore but its mapped. i should map the emotes to it i never even thought if that

Mousebuttons are OP for spamming emotes rofl

Anyway I played earlier today and I finally had a really good game on an ADC.
I was queued with my buddies, the Mundo and the Annie. Was first his first time playing Annie, but we shit on the Ezreal and Nami pretty hard in lane. I think I was 4-0 by 10 minutes.
I usually do okay in lane though, what made this game fun was that for the first time I finally felt that I actually was carrying once I got fed on an ADC.
I initiated three different teamfights midgame with an ult on Talon (he got some kills in lane and was a little too cocky with his positioning so I hit him with my big) and the team usually killed him so he wasn't a problem and Annie consistently stunned the Kennen so he never got close to me.
The main issue was that the Sejuani was pretty fed coming out of lane phase and she kept jumping on me, so I got a Bork third item and kited her out then cleaned up every fight...
idk it was my first time actually feeling like a good ADC rofl dont laugh
Also I hit every single ult that I went for which was pretty cool

Deidara837 11-17-2013 01:41 PM

Astro headsets work well. IMO they're pretty straightforward and get the job done nicely, which is all I really need. I actually prefer to avoid the fancy complicated headsets and such.

The Naga is nice, I don't use one, but yeah, 12 buttons is a lot to play around with.
(Emote spam too good)

Razor 11-17-2013 05:06 PM

ezreal made less gold than the support lmfao what and rushes last whisper rofl