Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Charu 12-9-2019 07:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704479)
charu
heartbreaker
love maker
somethinsomethin donchumessaroundwithme

Oh sunfaaaaaaaaaaan...

Is there any way I could get back in your heeeeeeeeart...?

the sun fan 12-9-2019 07:33 PM

32.3 from star this game (counting d0 only)
:frysquint:

the sun fan 12-9-2019 07:34 PM

that was probably the most time I've ever wasted playing this stupid game
when I was rereading this game, I realized shadow/star never works so like
if I'm wrong on charu, both wolves are relatively deep, most likely

the sun fan 12-9-2019 07:37 PM

that wasn't fun
I refuse to do any more work this phase
heehaw

star-crossed 12-9-2019 07:46 PM

Is it possible that Charu is a wolf and actually doesn't understand how the hider works, or does he have to be lying?

the sun fan 12-9-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704487)
Is it possible that Charu is a wolf and actually doesn't understand how the hider works, or does he have to be lying?

he doesn't have to be lying, unless you saw something I didn't.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704462)
Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

To elaborate, he's made confusing nightkills for a very long time. He denied that he's done that recently, and my memory agrees with him, to his credit. But I can't find an explanation for Subaru dying otherwise. I think the setup really does do a good job of letting the wolves make minimum information kills, and you really only need to look at today to see that that could be something that the wolves have been going for. He did it in Undertale, which is the game that sticks out the most in my mind (really because it was anonymous and I had to try to figure out who Charu was so I could change my mind with regard to lynching him.

I am still /slightly/ apprehensive on Charu, for two reasons. I have thought he was a wolf on d0 a lot recently (don't really remember if I had a read on him yesterday). If I'm wrong on Charu, this game gets really, really hard for me, borderline unwinnable probably.

For starters it is nice to hear someone actually feels good about knowing who a wolf is. I'm just over here [actually, I should not finish this thought].

An interesting aspect of your message, is that clearly you're writing for an audience considering the length/ effort. But the actual thought processes you have are very .... self centered. And I do not mean that you are arrogant, I mean that they sound like things that you did not come up with to convince others, you are just describing why you yourself, are convinced. Including with the Undertake tangent.

I do not know if I know what a minimum info kill is really.

But would I vote Charu after reading this and Charu's reaction, probably.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704491)
I do not know if I know what a minimum info kill is really.

But would I vote Charu after reading this and Charu's reaction, probably.

nice

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:25 PM

hello

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704471)
Someone that isn't trying to deduce the game effectively.

Therefore the list.

Maybe Xel should be in there, but I'm gonna keep believing they're town here.

yeah but you said you were removing who you thought were the viable voting candidates

so i was wondering if you were just trying ot be spicy or something

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704453)
god this is such a good cross-post

is there something game related i should be getting here

i'm not sure i get even the non-game-related bit

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 08:32 PM

heyoo

lightning storm

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704461)
I think I need to more so withhold judgment on Shado end of day progression into today until he exists more

InD's FG read feels like something he really believes even though I don't have the context to know how much I should value it. But I respect it.

did you read where i looked at the eod again? because i like that read if it's about how she played most of d0, but i could see revisiting it next to the eod and today so far. it's getting to the point where it feels like she could belong in the "poke and see what happens" group because she just gave a quickish hot take about sunfan vs. charu earlier

XelNya 12-9-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704498)
heyoo

lightning storm

Bzzzzt

star-crossed 12-9-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704499)
did you read where i looked at the eod again? because i like that read if it's about how she played most of d0, but i could see revisiting it next to the eod and today so far. it's getting to the point where it feels like she could belong in the "poke and see what happens" group because she just gave a quickish hot take about sunfan vs. charu earlier

sun fan's defense of her stood out to me more than her own messages did, if that makes sense.

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:41 PM

what's the almond thing

i had one backgrounded thought about this game while i was taking care of things and it was an anti-alignment which came up on this page as well: sunfan/xel ain't the team because the town leading talk is so weird

star-crossed 12-9-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704502)
what's the almond thing

i had one backgrounded thought about this game while i was taking care of things and it was an anti-alignment which came up on this page as well: sunfan/xel ain't the team because the town leading talk is so weird

I needed this

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 08:43 PM

First off to address things on me I'ma just tell it like it is

Biggest ish is my lack of presence this phase, I'mma address that right now

Second biggest ish is that people think I'm too loose. I think that's defo true but I don't think it's alignment indicative, and if it was it'd probably show that I'm not playing with my "good wolf" reputation at stake unless I stopped caring about my reputation overnight, but let's not get into that or set bad precedents here

Third biggest ish is there seems to be some *looming* thought that I "came after people only after they came at me" which is just chronologically wrong. inD said this, and then to his credit went back and looked and found that in both the case of star and fg, I raised my sus of them before they ever said anything about me. Same goes for sunfan. I think this untruth is mostly gone from people's minds, but I just saw Charu saying something to the effect that I did this and it's wrong FYI

k PSA over not gonna focus on me in order to make the most of this time unless anyone's got specific questions so here we go

inDheart 12-9-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704462)
Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

ignoring the nk thing, this might be putting voice to the weirdness i was feeling with his d0 reads in a smaller way

the sun fan 12-9-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704497)
is there something game related i should be getting here

i'm not sure i get even the non-game-related bit

It kind of reads, to me, like you immediately forgot that Xel posted the post that went above yours
and if you cheat, it reads like you were disgusted by it and did it on purpose

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704502)
what's the almond thing

maybe I didn't explain it well but I'm not going to check but there's a poison that (if memory serves) smells just like almonds