Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

so, since I keep coming back anyways.

I'll talk about Shado's eod post that star thought meant he was the hider.

I now get the completely different reaction and, aside from TWGma, he was the only person who I would've been surprised if they had said that they were the hider. The way he said what he said, if he's town (which I /think/ he is) then he would've just claimed it at that time; he was desperate not to be lynched but he didn't have a trump card.

At the time, I wasn't really thinking too deeply about it tho. I said I would've switched back if there was another 60 secs and I think I would've, but looking back, I think that Shado (less likely if he's w/w with someone that changed onto TWGma after I swapped) would've probably just claimed at that time, or perhaps slightly earlier given that he appeared to have been on mobile.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704360)
i just wanted a bird i like bc i think she is pretty town atm, majestically so

I was not a fan of the way she voted (and unvoted) me; its the thing I've disliked from her the most

still mostly town but that was definitely a red flag

she is a lot more likely to interact with me a lot more before making a vote like that, but I guess the unvote makes it less bad????

its still not my favorite, and I wouldn't exactly call her play thus far "majestic"

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:40 PM

did i miss something

was she saying that post made him the hider because i just see her bigger post where she's confused about why a hider would ever post that

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704377)
so, since I keep coming back anyways.

I'll talk about Shado's eod post that star thought meant he was the hider.

I now get the completely different reaction and, aside from TWGma, he was the only person who I would've been surprised if they had said that they were the hider. The way he said what he said, if he's town (which I /think/ he is) then he would've just claimed it at that time; he was desperate not to be lynched but he didn't have a trump card.

At the time, I wasn't really thinking too deeply about it tho. I said I would've switched back if there was another 60 secs and I think I would've, but looking back, I think that Shado (less likely if he's w/w with someone that changed onto TWGma after I swapped) would've probably just claimed at that time, or perhaps slightly earlier given that he appeared to have been on mobile.

I thought it meant he was not the hider, to be clear.

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704378)
I was not a fan of the way she voted (and unvoted) me; its the thing I've disliked from her the most

still mostly town but that was definitely a red flag

she is a lot more likely to interact with me a lot more before making a vote like that, but I guess the unvote makes it less bad????

its still not my favorite, and I wouldn't exactly call her play thus far "majestic"

i see you

i kinda see a thing to go metaresearch here if i get bored/need a break

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4703980)
I don't want to get this wrong, but am I correct to assume you don't like T-Force for T-Force not liking that you are talking about pocket pairs?

He did not want to get it wrong, but was....super, super wrong comprehension wise. Which is half the reason my response was so annoyed. I am not sure how noteworthy this really is, but a wolf that knows for a fact T-Force and I are both town getting in a dumb fight has less need to determine the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704103)
1) Funnygurl555

Posting consirably more. Alignment probably town because of this, but also because of the happy vibes I'm getting from them. Funny is playing for fun friends.

2) SubaruPoptart

Once again, not taking stances for himself and is only summerazing what he's read. When he does give a "read", it's attached with a "oh, but this could be happening" which makes the read no so much a read anymore imo.

3) inDheart

Very proddy, provided a reads list, isn't all that aggressive despite the proddiness. idk, he's playing the game and that's respectable. Probably town.

4) ShadoWolfe

Good fun vibes, but that means nothing with Shadow. He could be your best friend and then stab you in the back with a cold knife. Seems okay, wouldn't vote at the moment. Kind of neutral on him.

5) XelNya

Either a ballsy wolf or just a "idgaf" town. Statistics say probably town due to this angel. So yeah, town, boom, another read, hell yeah.

6) T-Force

Throwing rocks at star, probably town

7) star-crossed

Throwing rocks at T-Force, probably town

8) thesunfan

I mean, I guess could be wolfing if I wanna tryhard and say they're skirting the game, but so am I so /shrug. Pretty okay for me so far though.

9) Charu

Hi

This is basically all town or neutral-town reads, very reminiscent of Subaru's reads ironically, and yet Subaru got more negative attention for it. The closest thing to a wolfread here is on Subaru, and Charu does not acknowledge Subaru's relative newness may be a mitigating factor, in being able to make reads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704105)
Very messy, I know, but I'm trying not to tryhard, okay!?

I guess an amendment I'd make is probably the T-Force vs Star thing.

Star could be this aggressive because they're actually wolf. But naaaaaaaah, I don't think star would purposely put this much attention to themselves.

Maybe it's T-Force after all?

The reason I liked it in the moment, and actually put Charu onto my town list for it (well, that and his line of questioning to get Subaru engaged), is that it seemed ... really ballsy / candid to put out that type of list and then end up talking yourself into voting T-Force. My thought was wolves are more likely to embed their kind of ... agenda into their initial leans, rather than making the list, posting it, and then going hmm I have no wolf reads.

Looking back on it, I am...less convinced that is a good way to read Charu, specifically (it would probably be a better take on a more self-conscious wolf), and I am not sure it's actually a good thing for relatively-disengaged-Charu to even be making a full reads outline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704295)
Alright, I'm thinking even more now what to do if I were a wolf.

Well... I suppose I'd probably kill towny players while not roleblocking at all. At least not until the hider comes out and goes "heheh, I'm the hider and i hid behind X, Y, and Z".

If I fail to get the hider in between Night 2 and 3, then I deserve to lose tbh.

Weird gimmick.

I have no idea if I believe this or not to be honest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704309)
Anyways, my vote on T-Force was pretty much to settle the tiny conflict I had in my reads in regards to him vs star.

I had a "hunch" that he was town, but since it was the only significant action that happened that day that ended up giving me some actual alignment questions.

Questions such as:

"Why is he not liking star not liking such and such"

"Mafia pals getting caught super early?"

"Super aggressive bussing maybe (meme)?"

Things like that.

Since he didn't flip wolf, I think I can probably say Funny is probably still town here (probably).

I think this is a decent take, that is in line with my initial thought on his reads list -> transition to T-Force vote.

I guess Charu is neutral townish to me at this stage.

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:49 PM

seeing your first couple points and then having you come up with neutral-townish at the end seems odd

the sun fan 12-9-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704380)
I thought it meant he was not the hider, to be clear.

my b

star-crossed 12-9-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704384)
seeing your first couple points and then having you come up with neutral-townish at the end seems odd

Probably because it is interacting with other meta bullshit I do not really want to go into. It used to be a town read, and it is weaker now. But I am trying to re calibrate on everybody at this point.

inDheart 12-9-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704384)

maybe this was preemptive since i don't actually recall your subaru thoughts

you just seem like not a huge fan of several of your previous data points on charu and so am i right in saying you're valuing the last one pretty heavily?

star-crossed 12-9-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704387)
maybe this was preemptive since i don't actually recall your subaru thoughts

you just seem like not a huge fan of several of your previous data points on charu and so am i right in saying you're valuing the last one pretty heavily?

I mean I liked Subaru, but people do not have to have the same reads as me so long as they are genuine.

I guess rather than trying to slap a label on it, my point is that that was the main reason I could point to for why I liked Charu besides [slew of gut and meta]. And I am realizing that my rationale for that reason is not something I feel confident about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704374)
what happened to Toy Story pig?

I like to think I am not going ham anymore. Lol.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704393)

I like to think I am not going ham anymore. Lol.

Heh

Petra has a pretty ham personal skill
Better when applied to this game than in 3h, probably

star-crossed 12-9-2019 03:28 PM

For posterity I guess I will mention wolf teams I am currently pondering

Shado/Charu
Sunfan/Xel

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704313)
can't say i regret the t-force lynch guys

This post is at the top of my page and I keep laughing whenever I reload

It's just so funnnygurl

Charu 12-9-2019 03:32 PM

Guys, I just came with a mind blowing revelation.

There are no wolves this game.

In fact, the only reason why the hider died was because they probably didn't hide at all because they couldn't actually hide!

Charu 12-9-2019 03:32 PM

Alright, let me dig around my ol' noggin' and see if anything pops in my mind.

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 03:35 PM

I Am A Majestic Blue Heron

the sun fan 12-9-2019 03:37 PM

Not for star's eyes only people on the NA side of the Atlantic are allowed to view

star seems less town to me today

I cant put my finger on it and I am guilty of not reading everything super deeply yet, so maybe that will change, but I think its noteworthy

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 03:41 PM

shado what's your headspace rn

Charu 12-9-2019 03:43 PM

1) Funnygurl555

Probably still town

2) SubaruPoptart

Has a preference to dragons

3) inDheart

Is taking in the info very calmly

4) ShadoWolfe

Loves me

5) XelNya

His first phase is screaming likely town

6) T-Force

Has a cute cat

7) star-crossed

Is also taking in info calmly and trying to make sense

8) thesunfan

Doesn't actually love me and it makes me sad </3

9) Charu

Hello

If I take the folks out that I think are actually viable voting candidates I am left with...

Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe
thesunfan

Funny because, as slap happy as she is, she hasn't done anything significant to show what she's thinking besides her take on shadow (and currently thesunfan). YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M WARY OF YOU

Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

thesunfan because he's using this kill as a means to frame me for... dumb crud? No clue, he seems to have gotten a "AHA, GOTCHA" mindset. I don't recall ever making random kills before in the last, err............... idk games ago, but I certainly actually think about kills and don't just point at a random and hope the best. I only do that when there's no thinking involved though, dohoho.