Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 12:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

can't say i regret the t-force lynch guys

Charu 12-9-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704312)
nothing immediately
I know that I am slightly abnormally so regardless of ur alignment, it probably makes sense

follow me on Charu and all ur worries will disappear tho

Wow, not cool.

Don't let me SCREEEEEE on you.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704297)
Anyways, whatever the case is, if the wolves really did just go straight to Poptart, then that leaves a big question.

"Why?"

thesunfan, you're claiming it's V I N T A G E for me to go for Poptart here. Can you underline why?

you often kill people randomly when ur a wolf on n1
and every time I see it, I never get you lynched because everyone on this planet loves you more than they love me

I highly doubt there is anyone else in the game that would kill Subaru last night

Funnygurl555 12-9-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704279)
wait YES fuck you Chair stop killing people to be confusing

the word of this day has been "vintage" for me, in case it was not clear

Subaru dying last night is a V I N T A G E Charu nightkill and, regardless of what the fuck happened, wolves definitely tried to kill Charu last night

idk man im gonna need you to explain this one

the sun fan 12-9-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704305)
I want everybody that flipped their vote to T-Force to explain their thought process fully.

I kind of let EOD sneak up on me
I thought my vote was on Shado for most of it, saw it not develop, and switched to T-force because he was "not the worst d0 lynch in the world"

if there was another minute in the phase, I would've switched back to Shado once I saw like 3 people vote for Trevor after I did and saw you vote Shado

there really isn't much process to it; I was just picking a viable wagon that I didn't hate and I hated the fg one

Charu 12-9-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704315)
you often kill people randomly when ur a wolf on n1
and every time I see it, I never get you lynched because everyone on this planet loves you more than they love me

I highly doubt there is anyone else in the game that would kill Subaru last night

Hey hey hey

I love you 💖

But my ultimate love is somewhere else, sorry.

*cough*

Anyways, I believe I outlined perfectly what I would've done. I would've went for the towniest player, no question. Poptart was not my "towniest" player. It was actually star that was my towniest.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704312)
nothing immediately

I know that I am slightly abnormally so regardless of ur alignment, it probably makes sense

follow me on Charu and all ur worries will disappear tho

Are you really so sure Charu's a wolf that you'd lean me townier for his interaction with me this morning?

Funfam seems a bit reckless. Mind sharing what prompted the change?

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704219)
if i die i blame sunfan

It did not actually occur to me that this would be a fake hider comment. I did not really think that it was a good strategy to tell everybody who you would hide behind in advance, because of the roleblocker. (I was only planning on making up my target today.) And since you do not particularly trust sun, I just did not read it that way. I thought you were just saying, if you die, sun fan probably killed you because you kind of sus him.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:04 PM

I kind of hate how I've played this phase thus far
like a lot

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704322)
Are you really so sure Charu's a wolf that you'd lean me townier for his interaction with me this morning?

Funfam seems a bit reckless. Mind sharing what prompted the change?

every time that I'm right on Charu this happens

"SuNfAn ArE yOu SuRe ChARu Is A wOlF i DoN't ReAlLy ReAd HiM wOlF?!?!?!"

yes, I'm pretty sure
its not even hard; just think about the nightkill and know that Charu makes random as fuck nightkills all the time as a wolf

if ur town, you can't seriously expect me to believe that the Subaru nightkill was in your top like
guesses for who the nightkill would be

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:12 PM

I want them to sing
I want them to dance
Before they put me in the ground

I'll be back later, I guess
need to practice for the last final that I'm going to study for for a bit

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704325)
It did not actually occur to me that this would be a fake hider comment. I did not really think that it was a good strategy to tell everybody who you would hide behind in advance, because of the roleblocker. (I was only planning on making up my target today.) And since you do not particularly trust sun, I just did not read it that way. I thought you were just saying, if you die, sun fan probably killed you because you kind of sus him.

i voted with him yesterday, i only really grew to regret my choice later. if i was the real hider and you see me + someone other than sunfan die, in that case he becomes lock wolf

hm, there's a wrinkle here bc if i insist on following this world and he thinks im not the hider he could also realize this. but thats already hypothetical action territory

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:14 PM

I like Charu's hider crisis today. Like, I'm well aware he's probably capable of faking incredulity and confusion about how the roles would interact, but it didn't feel fake at all and the timing felt right and matched my own thoughts on the hider ish so I'm inclined to lean him town

I'm a little disconcerted at the sudden sunfan pressure from literally everyone chiming in but also somewhat relieved he's not skating by like he normally does

Liking what I see from inD as well, maybe one of these days I'll learn to ditch my distrust and accept his play at face value

inDheart 12-9-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704327)

yes, I'm pretty sure
its not even hard; just think about the nightkill and know that Charu makes random as fuck nightkills all the time as a wolf

if ur town, you can't seriously expect me to believe that the Subaru nightkill was in your top like

i dont immediately think subaru died because hider though? did u talk about this already

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704327)

yes, I'm pretty sure

EoD was a cluster fuck so I didn't even hazard a guess, but you're right that Subaru would've been like last on the list cause of his mislynch potential

Other than "its only Charu that would've done this", why do you think Charu would've targeted Subie specifically?

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704332)
i dont immediately think subaru died because hider though? did u talk about this already

star-crossed is making more sense than I am, I guess
either the wolves put KP on Subaru, or they went for the meme option and blocked their own nightkill (which I am not considering but if someone puts drugs in my dinner or something then I'd probably argue that Charu would be the most likely person to argue for that in wolfchat since he doesn't like making nightkills to give information but WHATEVER DAD)

its just like
a lot
I would probably guess Subaru was somewhat likely to hide behind Charu, but that doesn't really matter to me

what matters to me is that the wolves DEFINITELY tried to put KP on Subaru and there's not really any good reason to do that imo unless you're Charu and you NEVER GET PUNISHED for making bad nightkills

the sun fan 12-9-2019 01:21 PM

ugh

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:22 PM

Based on responses to my last question from Charu/InD/sun...a dynamic I thought was happening, actually was not? In that it looked like everybody jumped off Shado and people jumped onto T-Force after this message

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704229)
I'm not a fucking wolf dawg I'm literally not

Which I was interpreting as, very much not from the mindset of being the Hider. Which made me feel really conflicted because I think a wolf who thinks they very likely are going to die, should be claiming Hider at the last minute. Granted T-Force did not either but still. Shado does not even vote to try to save himself until the last minute, which I think is a more townie sign in general. But if he is a wolf may indicate he did not feel that in danger.

I was not actually positive T-Force was a town, but I felt like the information surrounding him throughout the day was more significant/meaningful than anybody else, and my overall lean was town. I wish I had defended him more, but I got stuck in my own head a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704240)
t force self pews fucking

The reason why I was on the thinking track so much of who is Hider, is (1) that I have a really bad track record with trying to hang blues on Day 0 while they were afk and (2) that I was having an internal conflict with the fact that I sussed Funny, but thought she was afk. And then even when she wasn't in the last few minutes I kind of thought the more late wagons we have, the more likely we are to out the Hider without being that much more likely to hit a wolf.

--

Anyway, I know that is a lot of words, but I think how Shado played the end of the day is a moment that should be telling for his role and I want to discuss it.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704333)
EoD was a cluster fuck so I didn't even hazard a guess, but you're right that Subaru would've been like last on the list cause of his mislynch potential

Other than "its only Charu that would've done this", why do you think Charu would've targeted Subie specifically?

I mean, Subaru was definitely somebody I was considering faking having hid behind because I thought he was town while also an unexpected kill on face since he does not have the same reputation as others. It is kind of weird because the game was kind of split into half really liking him and half not.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 01:30 PM

Is there any other explanation for the hider death being the sole death?

I was thinking that Subie died cause he hid behind a maf, but every way I play this out, it becomes clearer that it's who the hider hid behind is completely irrelevant. Wolves have no benefit in roleblocking anyone other than the person they want to kill. So either wolves got lucky with their target or they successfully role read him. I guess I should read his ISO to see if there's an indication as to why.

But also @funfan, about Charu being the only lamer to both kill and roleblock the same target, I don't think there's another way for the wolves to use their roleblock power except in doing exactly that