Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 09:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

I just realized I never finished the Star one, hold on

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704164)
well i did vote shado

idk i clam up when i need to lead

ayy I feel it

and that's why greg isn't hard partaking is to force others to do it, but that was obvious

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704166)
This to me?

No, he could keep thinking I'm wolf if he wants to, lol (I'm assuming you mean by me thinking inDheart didn't like me).

No, I just voted for him because he hasn't provided the things one should provide. Tell me which of Poptart's posts give you any indication what's going on in his head.

The vote for Poptart isn't what threw me off. It's voting off of me.

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704152)
I see this as a game that is difficult for town to win, for various reasons, including the setup and that this group overall seems to have a good skillset for wolfing. I've also been in thread all day counting down as the sand hourglass of the day falls and hardly anything is happening. So while others are like "it's page 2 and everything is memes, stop trying to act like it's anything but," I'm looking at the fact that one third of the day is gone already and I want to create information that we need to make choices. I know people have mixed feelings toward me for trying to force info at an unnatural pace, and I know I would probably have more fun playing if I approached it more like you guys do. I'm just not sure I know how. It's part of why I prefer to replace in though, because people are usually happier to see a slot that has been empty dive in, than somebody from the get go.

Now this I can legitimately relate to. +5 towniness to star

@star Since we're being frank, I can't possibly live up to your expectations of the quality of my analysis because this is D0 and I miss more than I hit D0, so I've learned to kinda just let it be and hope I don't end up being the donkey in this phases game of pin the tail on the donkey. Which was also really my biggest issue with you this phase cause it seemed like forcing people to take baseless nonsense seriously

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704154)
I had already voiced discomfort with her slot at that point and was trying to prod in new directions. It clearly wasn't a whole list lol it would've been kinda like "ok Sherlock" if I had said "I'm pretty sure there's a wolf or two in star sunfan FG inD poptart maybe Charu or tforce too hmm" haha

i mean, is it correct to say she slid down your list at some point, without me being able to see the whole list? because obv we've talked already about your tone of approach but is it you responding in kind or also adjusting

are you saying you picked two names just to be talking about two new people

Charu 12-8-2019 09:42 PM

Okies

T-Force

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:42 PM

Well, specifically, voting off of me seemingly to appease InD.

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704159)
Moreso that inD's post is the reason you did. You've mentioned before that he doesn't like you..
Tryna suck up to him or something?

i already posted i was trending him up and i don't think he would vote just to like, make me specifically solidify the trend

he had the scaffolding for the read, but i'm townreading subaru so you can see it working against him, i assume

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4704167)
We shall see in the below.

And yeah honestly I don't have very much. I read but I don't take in and I need to be writing stuff down as I read to try to figure stuff out.

Also off-topic a sec; everything's been flashing as I type it, like it kinda looks like it's copy/pasting, the entire box flashes black, some letters flash in and out of existence as I'm typing it, it's just weird.

I also stay neutral a lot of the time because I don't really have enough stuff to back me up to make an actual opinion. SUPER gonna change once I start writing notes.

But anyway:

FG: Null/Chaotic-Town. My only gauge off of this is when she just jumped onto the T-Force discourse a little while ago, it IS T-Force, however that doesn't dismiss any considerations. I put Town because there's not enough to really indicate that she's a wolf, but it's not 100% town either. More like 75/25. Said that Shado would be her vote if T-Force wasn't a thing according to most recent post as of writing this so... ???

Shado: Has been pretty friendly in their tone (from how I've been reading it so far). They don't really seem to have anything towards or against someone, aside from SunFan for "putting BBQ Sauce on his Pancakes" which is a joke vote, (please correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm gonna say Town for now. Subject to change. Pretty shoddy.

Charu: Purely a meta read, sadly, but based on the last few games I've played with you, you're playing a lot like how you play when you're a town role. Looking into people, you seem to be one of the only few people that actually question me regularly aside from Star, so making sure people are engaged in the game is also a good trait. Also not a 100% sign of Town, which is what I said with Star, yet once again this is purely a meta read which is why this goes to: Strong town lean.

SunFan: As Shado stated, they've been largely absent from the conflicts and just more focused on the French. They DID put a lil bit of a read earlier,

But I'm not too sure what we can do with this after all that's happened after that. Null/Chaotic-Town.
They also had this:

So we can do with that what we will.

Star: They've been "aggressive" in their tone as of late, but has eased down. Questioned me a lot, apparently allegedly tried to "pocket" me, according to others, and was the centre of a lot of heat for a bit. Stuff about them seemed to clear up when inD came in as per post 243,

inD: Has had a reads post for a bit, I understand it not at all, however. No real indication of who's where (from what I can tell. I noticed someone was able to make perfect sense of it) and I'd like some explanation for it, assuming standings haven't changed since now and then.

They've been productive, questioning people on certain reads, most notably in my mind on Star, and T-Force questioning why Star was "pocket jobbing" me in the beginning, from my interpretation. High-Town for now. Considered themself a potential victim of a "pocket job", as well.

T-Force: Everyone started bagging on them a lil after the Star controversy was somewhat sorted out. They seemed to be the first person to question Star on why they questioned me of what I thought about Xel saying to vote Shado. I'm gonna say slight town-lean, but I need more info before I can truly say something cuz I couldn't look into them as much as I'd've liked.

Xel: They were the one to say "Vote for shado" in the beginning, which prompted Star to ask me what I thought, to prompt T-Force to call her out for "Pocket jobbing". One chain of events to another. They've been classic Xel this entire game, and from the looks of it they seem to be playing very similarly to how they always play. They DO have a reads list, I'm ENTIRELY unsure how to read it other than Green = Confident Town, Red = Confident bad. It's a little outdated so if any opinions have changed by now please voice them, and also please explain the orange and purple colourations on this if you can.

No real opinions on Xel from what I can see. They consider(ed) FG, Star, and Sun to be good, had put Charu, me, and inD as whatever suspicion purple means, Shado as Orange, and put T-Force as Red, which I can only assume means definite bad-guy.

I can't think of anyone else in here so if I missed someone point it out and I'll go digging for that!

who's your top wolf read?

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:45 PM

As weird as it is, I feel alright with sunfan slinking off for the rest of the day, and in this game in general so far. I feel he'd try harder if he was wolf.

FG kinda skirting away is kinda sus to me, but I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket yet because of the potential meme purposes.

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704176)
who's your top wolf read?

Let me add this to my notes

the sun fan 12-8-2019 09:47 PM

subaru probably lock-town
never, ever wolf with someone who entered late, I think
he has too much of his own direction

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:47 PM

OH COME ON AS SOON AS I SAY THAT SHE JUST COMES OUT OF NOWHERE

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 09:47 PM

With 17 minutes left, I think I'm voting between FG and poptart barring something crazy happening

Between the two I'm liking my vote on FG more cause of a strong feeling of weirdness from her and a fear that she's hiding hoping for her weirdness to tide over past EoD
poptart, while all over the place, seems more like it's a case of newbie uncertainty more than deliberate wolfiness, with the exception of his wack read on Star which just felt fake

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704177)
FG kinda skirting away is kinda sus to me, but I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket yet because of the potential meme purposes.

bah bah t-force
have you any reads
no sir no sir
memes cloud me

fuck it I dunno thought it was funny

the sun fan 12-8-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704181)
With 17 minutes left, I think I'm voting between FG and poptart barring something crazy happening

yikes

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704181)

Between the two I'm liking my vote on FG more cause of a strong feeling of weirdness from her and a fear that she's hiding hoping for her weirdness to tide over past EoD
poptart, while all over the place, seems more like it's a case of newbie uncertainty more than deliberate wolfiness, with the exception of his wack read on Star which just felt fake

she's not being weird

I think she's crowd surfing

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704180)
OH COME ON AS SOON AS I SAY THAT SHE JUST COMES OUT OF NOWHERE

haha

fr i dont think subaru has a wolf read, unless it's star. that's a red flag since he bothered to put in a reads list

but also this is an lhf read and not something i'm prodding into d0. good to keep in mind though

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4704167)
inD: Has had a reads post for a bit, I understand it not at all, however. No real indication of who's where (from what I can tell. I noticed someone was able to make perfect sense of it) and I'd like some explanation for it, assuming standings haven't changed since now and then.

(if you're on the wysiwyg/fully-featured post editor i suggest not using that, it can create problems)

generally the list goes top is town down to bottom is wolf, but making groupings helps me visualize sometimes. the group of 3 was my null group, and i'd say you and star were my would-not-lynches at the time and i'd add charu to that now

flashflash account 12-8-2019 09:49 PM

Votes:

Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #7
XelNya -> ShadoWolfe #9
inDheart -> thesunfan #17
Funnygurl555 -> ShadoWolfe #29
star-crossed -> the sun fan #35
the sun fan -> inDheart #41
inDheart -> Charu #59
ShadoWolfe -> inDheart #142
TWGma -> star-crossed #150