Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

xel i'm not sure i actually want to lynch trevor, he's in the usual place where we don't understand each other
maybe not as "deal with it" as usual but it's kinda there

feels like everyone's missing shit, including me, and in turn it's just making everyone mad online about the shit each other missed

Charu 12-8-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704148)
xel i'm not sure i actually want to lynch trevor, he's in the usual place where we don't understand each other

feels like everyone's missing shit, including me, and in turn it's just making everyone mad online about the shit each other missed

Alright alright

SubaruPoptart

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704148)

I mean, who'd you have in mind

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704118)
Huh? Dude go back and reread. I asked her a pointed question about why the heck she was asking pointless questions and then she immediately decided she didn't like my "sauce". Which was the second she responded to a prod with shade (first time being with T-Force).

That's why I said she was reactive.

I get the impression her questions are unnecessarily "detective" when there's hardly anything in thread to detect. It feels fake. With that said, I wanted to give her a chance til she actually HAD things to detect, because it'd be a damn waste to lose a detective over D0 nonsense.

also is the impression a this game thing or a general thing

star-crossed 12-8-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704123)
I guess this is fair, I'll admit I was being snide but the prickliness definitely came from her first

I see this as a game that is difficult for town to win, for various reasons, including the setup and that this group overall seems to have a good skillset for wolfing. I've also been in thread all day counting down as the sand hourglass of the day falls and hardly anything is happening. So while others are like "it's page 2 and everything is memes, stop trying to act like it's anything but," I'm looking at the fact that one third of the day is gone already and I want to create information that we need to make choices. I know people have mixed feelings toward me for trying to force info at an unnatural pace, and I know I would probably have more fun playing if I approached it more like you guys do. I'm just not sure I know how. It's part of why I prefer to replace in though, because people are usually happier to see a slot that has been empty dive in, than somebody from the get go.

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704149)
Alright alright

SubaruPoptart

P sure I just whipped my head back so hard I may have a minor case of whiplash..

The fuck?

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704144)
good ol twg, feels like a book where i mentally delete half the pages as i go along

shado, i'm wondering how much star missing your question is her being mostly gone and getting food and i'm also reading for prickliness

an amount of it seems reasonable but i also get that she's aware of it

also wondering about her not being one of your wolf candidates back when you voted sunfan/named fg instead

I had already voiced discomfort with her slot at that point and was trying to prod in new directions. It clearly wasn't a whole list lol it would've been kinda like "ok Sherlock" if I had said "I'm pretty sure there's a wolf or two in star sunfan FG inD poptart maybe Charu or tforce too hmm" haha

Charu 12-8-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704152)
I see this as a game that is difficult for town to win, for various reasons, including the setup and that this group overall seems to have a good skillset for wolfing. I've also been in thread all day counting down as the sand hourglass of the day falls and hardly anything is happening. So while others are like "it's page 2 and everything is memes, stop trying to act like it's anything but," I'm looking at the fact that one third of the day is gone already and I want to create information that we need to make choices. I know people have mixed feelings toward me for trying to force info at an unnatural pace, and I know I would probably have more fun playing if I approached it more like you guys do. I'm just not sure I know how. It's part of why I prefer to replace in though, because people are usually happier to see a slot that has been empty dive in, than somebody from the get go.

It's essentially why I don't think you're a wolf in my head.

T-Force could be though for shooting you down like he did, but I have a GOOD hunch that he's town too.

...25% of me though is saying to lynch T-Force to get the info ball rolling though, lmao

Charu 12-8-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704153)
P sure I just whipped my head back so hard I may have a minor case of whiplash..

The fuck?

Did you want me to leave my vote on you?

star-crossed 12-8-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704155)
It's essentially why I don't think you're a wolf in my head.

T-Force could be though for shooting you down like he did, but I have a GOOD hunch that he's town too.

...25% of me though is saying to lynch T-Force to get the info ball rolling though, lmao

I can relate to the T Force part.

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704152)

I don't think you get lynched today in most scenarios

you'd like have to prove you were a wolf for me to lynch you today

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:37 PM

Moreso that inD's post is the reason you did. You've mentioned before that he doesn't like you..
Tryna suck up to him or something?

star-crossed 12-8-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704158)
I don't think you get lynched today in most scenarios

you'd like have to prove you were a wolf for me to lynch you today

I know, and it's self centered of me to even write that when I'm not voting right now.

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:38 PM

like to be frank this phase has had so much focus on star and she has done a single hard wolf thing

i think your slot is more than safe for now because no one really buys t-force posts I think at this point

but at least he tried and it wasn't a defining narrative for late game

so I can let him off the hook for now to

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704137)
//shrugs
Maybe. Charu specifically pointing at Subaru follows the same logic, but it's also with a lot more substance to base it off of whereas the initial star one was quite early imo.
Realistically, you could look at almost any interaction as a potential pocket - heck, maybe you're trying to pocket me, or vice versa - but, to me, asking a player that you know is relatively inexperienced compared to the rest of the field a question like that, and early on when impressions aren't really made yet, is more of a noticeable attempt.

i think it was really just availability; the only other present person there for her to ask is me, if it's something she's curious about. she's not gonna ask xel about a xel post. i did ignore the xel posts for a while but subaru was posting more than me

i suppose i just still buy her first explanation about it. shrugmoji

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:39 PM

NOT DONE A SINGLE HARD WOLF THING*****

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704150)
I mean, who'd you have in mind

well i did vote shado

idk i clam up when i need to lead

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:40 PM

and as much as I meme about it

shadowolf is not a good lynch either

Charu 12-8-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704159)
Moreso that inD's post is the reason you did. You've mentioned before that he doesn't like you..
Tryna suck up to him or something?

This to me?

No, he could keep thinking I'm wolf if he wants to, lol (I'm assuming you mean by me thinking inDheart didn't like me).

No, I just voted for him because he hasn't provided the things one should provide. Tell me which of Poptart's posts give you any indication what's going on in his head.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704089)
And this is heck-a neutral

Do you or do you not like star, lol

We shall see in the below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704086)

So essentially... you got nothing...

Least you're paying somewhat attention. like I am (I'm not doing a good job either).

Dear Poptart, what's your take on players? You opinions and all that stuff. You seem to skirt around this detail every game it feels like. I can't really place you higher than "maybe I'll vote" if I don't know your own personal opinions on specific players!

And yeah honestly I don't have very much. I read but I don't take in and I need to be writing stuff down as I read to try to figure stuff out.

Also off-topic a sec; everything's been flashing as I type it, like it kinda looks like it's copy/pasting, the entire box flashes black, some letters flash in and out of existence as I'm typing it, it's just weird.

I also stay neutral a lot of the time because I don't really have enough stuff to back me up to make an actual opinion. SUPER gonna change once I start writing notes.

But anyway:

FG: Null/Chaotic-Town. My only gauge off of this is when she just jumped onto the T-Force discourse a little while ago, it IS T-Force, however that doesn't dismiss any considerations. I put Town because there's not enough to really indicate that she's a wolf, but it's not 100% town either. More like 75/25. Said that Shado would be her vote if T-Force wasn't a thing according to most recent post as of writing this so... ???

Shado: Has been pretty friendly in their tone (from how I've been reading it so far). They don't really seem to have anything towards or against someone, aside from SunFan for "putting BBQ Sauce on his Pancakes" which is a joke vote, (please correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm gonna say Town for now. Subject to change. Pretty shoddy.

Charu: Purely a meta read, sadly, but based on the last few games I've played with you, you're playing a lot like how you play when you're a town role. Looking into people, you seem to be one of the only few people that actually question me regularly aside from Star, so making sure people are engaged in the game is also a good trait. Also not a 100% sign of Town, which is what I said with Star, yet once again this is purely a meta read which is why this goes to: Strong town lean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704103)
1) Funnygurl555

Posting consirably more. Alignment probably town because of this, but also because of the happy vibes I'm getting from them. Funny is playing for fun friends.

2) SubaruPoptart

Once again, not taking stances for himself and is only summerazing what he's read. When he does give a "read", it's attached with a "oh, but this could be happening" which makes the read no so much a read anymore imo.

3) inDheart

Very proddy, provided a reads list, isn't all that aggressive despite the proddiness. idk, he's playing the game and that's respectable. Probably town.

4) ShadoWolfe

Good fun vibes, but that means nothing with Shadow. He could be your best friend and then stab you in the back with a cold knife. Seems okay, wouldn't vote at the moment. Kind of neutral on him.

5) XelNya

Either a ballsy wolf or just a "idgaf" town. Statistics say probably town due to this angel. So yeah, town, boom, another read, hell yeah.

6) T-Force

Throwing rocks at star, probably town

7) star-crossed

Throwing rocks at T-Force, probably town

8) thesunfan

I mean, I guess could be wolfing if I wanna tryhard and say they're skirting the game, but so am I so /shrug. Pretty okay for me so far though.

9) Charu

Hi

SunFan: As Shado stated, they've been largely absent from the conflicts and just more focused on the French. They DID put a lil bit of a read earlier,

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704036)
kinda having a hard time finding thin wolf leans to make an excuse of a vote out of for today

I don't hate/somewhat like
subaru (wants to try and he was saying that last game when he was a wolf and he definitely posted less that game)
star (feels vintage)
fg (feels vintage)
xel (feels distinctly non-vintage but he seems to be feeling himself this game and I'll let it be/minorly like it)

But I'm not too sure what we can do with this after all that's happened after that. Null/Chaotic-Town.
They also had this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703895)
TWGma is not with Subaru because Subaru suggested a new avatar for them (without knowing who they were) and Trevor ignored it cuz he a bitch
#teamfg

So we can do with that what we will.

Star: They've been "aggressive" in their tone as of late, but has eased down. Questioned me a lot, apparently allegedly tried to "pocket" me, according to others, and was the centre of a lot of heat for a bit. Stuff about them seemed to clear up when inD came in as per post 243,

inD: Has had a reads post for a bit, I understand it not at all, however. No real indication of who's where (from what I can tell. I noticed someone was able to make perfect sense of it) and I'd like some explanation for it, assuming standings haven't changed since now and then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704029)
ind

star
subaru

xel
fg

sunfan
shado
tforce

charu

sorting that peloton is hard; i've definitely had the thought that trevor is both high and town but it's like he doesn't want to talk to me, and then the other two aren't significantly deviating from null

They've been productive, questioning people on certain reads, most notably in my mind on Star, and T-Force questioning why Star was "pocket jobbing" me in the beginning, from my interpretation. High-Town for now. Considered themself a potential victim of a "pocket job", as well.

T-Force: Everyone started bagging on them a lil after the Star controversy was somewhat sorted out. They seemed to be the first person to question Star on why they questioned me of what I thought about Xel saying to vote Shado. I'm gonna say slight town-lean, but I need more info before I can truly say something cuz I couldn't look into them as much as I'd've liked.

Xel: They were the one to say "Vote for shado" in the beginning, which prompted Star to ask me what I thought, to prompt T-Force to call her out for "Pocket jobbing". One chain of events to another. They've been classic Xel this entire game, and from the looks of it they seem to be playing very similarly to how they always play. They DO have a reads list, I'm ENTIRELY unsure how to read it other than Green = Confident Town, Red = Confident bad. It's a little outdated so if any opinions have changed by now please voice them, and also please explain the orange and purple colourations on this if you can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703998)
I mean, his read is better than pretty much everything else in this thread, but it's a bad read.

I mean we got something like this:

1) Funnygurl555
2) SubaruPoptart
3) inDheart
4) ShadoWolfe
5) XelNya
6) T-Force
7) star-crossed
8) thesunfan
9) Charu

going on, so there's that

No real opinions on Xel from what I can see. They consider(ed) FG, Star, and Sun to be good, had put Charu, me, and inD as whatever suspicion purple means, Shado as Orange, and put T-Force as Red, which I can only assume means definite bad-guy.

I can't think of anyone else in here so if I missed someone point it out and I'll go digging for that!