Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Can the game be renamed "Fire Emblem: New Recruits"?

XelNya 11-10-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492026)
I disagree on the reasoning for your read.

Xel is wolfy because he is a wolf.

How you arrive at such a stretch would be interesting tbh.

roundbox 11-10-2016 12:44 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492052)
So, Vendetta, Pazzaz and botchi are still low activity. How deep does the replacement list run?

-o24

not far tbh, this game is huge as is and we're stretching our usual members out

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492054)
here you go MML

I am fairly certain it was clear that I meant the wolfy Xel quotes.

XelNya 11-10-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Oh wait, I get the joke. There's nothing.

Good one.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 12:50 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492056)
How you arrive at such a stretch would be interesting tbh.

I expected you to react more strongly to this

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 12:50 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492057)
not far tbh, this game is huge as is and we're stretching our usual members out

remind me not to sign up for a big game

because it seems like every time we do this we have widespread inactivity

roundbox 11-10-2016 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492061)
I expected you to react more strongly to this

he already did, friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491956)
Oh you, that's like the easiest fucking thing you could do, isn't it. SIt there comfortably knowing you stand a chance of obtaing the easiest mislynch possible.

Cute. Top-tier. Really good.


AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 01:05 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
oh

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 01:05 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
unvote for now

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 01:14 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You never did tell us what was so wolfy of his play to begin with though!

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 01:15 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492051)
Actually Haku, is there a bigger implication to your post you would like to share with the class? Or am I reading too far into you're comment?

It's really as dumb as "Hey ShadoWolfe, why did you say R.E. Aryxi's wolf meta was that when it's clearly not the case based on the game you just played with him previously?"

roundbox 11-10-2016 01:23 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492067)
You never did tell us what was so wolfy of his play to begin with though!

I said he's playing wolfy

that should be enough, right?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 01:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Inb4 roundbox is trolling because he's a jester or something

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 01:34 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492069)
I said he's playing wolfy

that should be enough, right?

Nope.

That took way too much prodding for way too little a reason, Roundbox

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492070)
Inb4 roundbox is trolling because he's a jester or something

There is no Jester role, I believe. I'll double check the sign ups tho

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 01:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492070)
Inb4 roundbox is trolling because he's a jester or something

Ok fucking hell I'm wrong I was thinking fool not jester

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4488787)
W
The following is a short list of things that cannot occur in this game:

No win-condition will change after the game has begun.
There is no fool, and no role that wins if town sleeps instead of lynches during a phase.
There are no roles that flip as anything other than their actual role.
Parity works as normal.
There is no dreamer-type role.
There is no thief-type role that can swap roles with another player, or steal another player's role.
Should third-parties be present, they shall exist in small numbers.


The # of players can be no less than 13 (would seriously prefer to have more) and no greater then 47 (lol).


Jester is a possibility.

Be honest, what do you think the chances are?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 01:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Oh wait theres no fool

Fool = jester so nevermind then

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 01:47 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492073)
Oh wait theres no fool

Fool = jester so nevermind then

Oooohhh ok.

Vote stands until Roundbox decides to actually step it up. DFR is right behind him because that weak GS defending still bothers me.

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 01:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hey Freezin

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 01:51 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
In the process of making an impossibly colossal post. Its so big that im losing the will to finish it as we speak. Problem is I cant post it unfinished. AND PEOPLE KEEP GETTING FUCKING REPLACED IN WHILE IM TYPING IT SO I HAVE TO EDIT IT

roundbox 11-10-2016 01:52 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492074)
Oooohhh ok.

Vote stands until Roundbox decides to actually step it up. DFR is right behind him because that weak GS defending still bothers me.

Is that a threat?

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 01:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
its times like this where i just want to say fuck you all and throw a random vote out and call it good.

BUT THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAY TWG GUD RIGHT?

roundbox 11-10-2016 01:57 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492073)
Oh wait theres no fool

Fool = jester so nevermind then

do you actually think I'd play fool this way?
w0w

gold stinger 11-10-2016 01:57 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4492005)
I liked shadowwolfes posts because I felt like they provided good reasoning and he wasn't really just floating around. I haven't seen his wolfe game and idek if he's had one but I'm pretty certain this isn't it.

ehh, not really satisfactory for me but I'll take it with a grain of salt.

gold stinger 11-10-2016 02:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
What's the site world record for number of replacements in a single game

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 02:28 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Bacl from work. Warning: drunk af. Brb reading.

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 02:33 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492078)
its times like this where i just want to say fuck you all and throw a random vote out and call it good.

BUT THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAY TWG GUD RIGHT?


XelNya 11-10-2016 02:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492069)
I said he's playing wolfy

that should be enough, right?

Obviously not.

roundbox 11-10-2016 02:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492087)
Obviously not.

it's enough for me!

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 03:02 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4491947)
Thar be quality non-dick posts in here hope I made you proud ShadoWolfe :ok_hand:

You did. gold stinger is town 100%, guys. I will never lynch gold stinger or vote for him for the duration of this game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4491955)
Precarious has replaced psychoangel691 effective immediately

daaayyyummn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4491985)
Hakulyte has replaced R.E. Aryxi effective immediately

daaaaaayuuuummmnnnn
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492001)
omg


Uhm, that's shady af considering that he V still hasn't posted. What's V's wolf meta guys? Isn't it posting a lot of shit? Yeah it is, from what I've read. Fuck you V, get in here or you'll get dickwhipped by a certain lovable bird we all know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4492009)
I'm sorry. I got unexpectedly busy these last couple of days and I'll have to ask for a replacement

Enviado desde mi LG-D373 mediante Tapatalk

DAAAAAAAYUUUUMNNN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492011)
hakulyte

lolwhut

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492013)
My thoughts on the setup:

One big 4 person wolf faction OR competing 2 member wolf factions
2 third parties, one of which probably a lyncher type role but locked onto character name rather than player name. Probably a mechanic in place allowing them to kill the other a little faster than just hoping they're lynched. Not sure about other possibilities.
We probably have a town sided investigator and killing power.
Probably some masons out there too.


Just my speculation and this should mean hardly anything until we know more about the setup.

Cool story, bruh. I think there's 20 dicks currently in play. OOh, give me a cookie. Who're your wolfreads other than Xel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492015)
great

now tell us more about why you dislike xel

^this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492016)
Racking 'em up baby

^this

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492017)
He's wolfy

lol nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492018)
You are super fixated on him, huh?

So what do you see that leads you to believe he's scum?

Also

Take on DFR? Shado? The inactives? How does Gold Stinger feel to you?

Random names, or are you going somewhere with this?
hmm. ehh, you're MML.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492021)
I really hate dragging things out of people

why is he wolfy? is it the shitposting? something else that I'm not seeing? because while I think he's shitposted a bit much for my tastes, I don't have a solid lean on him

^this

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492022)
also roundbox it's unusual for you to be like this

Not really. He likes being a tease.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492024)
This was a legitimate question, I can't say I understand why you think I'm in fixation land. You want me to answer on those particular players?

DFR had a very awkward defense of andy, but everything else has been rather fine. I think I had a good grasp of him
I'd have to take a deeper look at Sharp.
Always disappointed in inactives of course, but would prefer a lynch outside of that pool for D0 at least. Tomorrow is a different story.

Sharp here. Look deep. Reeeal deep. Like what you see? Nice.
Also what's your grasp of DFR tell you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492037)
I just wanted to say that this is an identical scenario to Turbo VII D0 mislynch on him.


I have no clue where he was going to go with this.
To his defense, I'd say that what matters is that he tried to go somewhere.
I'm discarding his reads and I'm going to come up with my own.

By he, you're talking about Aryxi, right? He didn't really go anywhere (except for out of this game), so your defense is garbage. Still, you're replacing him so I'll semi-reset your slot. Hi, Haku. Write another journal entry about eating me, or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492048)
I'm as clear as the others want me to be. I thought that was an interesting way to approach my own slot tbh.



Remember when I asked him last game "if he finally didn't roll town?"
It's because R.E. Aryxi never rolled wolf and he still doesn't have a "wolf meta".
You should know that.
Yet, you brought up it's something you'd expect from a "wolf R.E. Aryxi".
This very exact same hesitance/indecisiveness got him mislynched D0 last game.
He literally left the thread without a defense.

He did leave without a defense, huh? He wasn't hesitant/indecisive last game, he just wasn't very present. When pushed, he got frustrated that people were scumreading him and disappeared. This isn't the same scenario because last game already happened, giving his ragequitting the possibility of being a calculated wofly ragequit. That's wifom, though, which is why I'm resetting your slot. Here, Unvote. Now go, be Haku. Tell me what you really are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492050)
wineandbread has replaced juckter1, effective immediately

Daaaaaayuuuuuuuummmmnnnnnnnnn!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492051)
Who is Sharp?

Me, duuuhhhhhhh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492052)
So, Vendetta, Pazzaz and botchi are still low activity. How deep does the replacement list run?

-o24

Lol the list is nonexistant. Sunfan is working magic behind the scenes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492068)
It's really as dumb as "Hey ShadoWolfe, why did you say R.E. Aryxi's wolf meta was that when it's clearly not the case based on the game you just played with him previously?"

Okay. First, I never said his wolf meta was that, I said that I would expect him to act that way as wolf. He's never rolled wolf before, so one can only speculate. The fact that you're so fixated on clearing my suspicion (as the only vote on him) on Aryxi is suspicious in its own right, though. Why aren't you posting anything other than defenses of Aryxi? Why aren't you playing the game? All you're doing is trying to defend a player that already replaced out. By replacing in, you're supposed to be bringing a fresh breath of air into that slot, not constantly repeating old, stagnating defenses of a player that isn't even here. I said I reset your slot, but you're slowly tainting it again, Haku.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492076)
In the process of making an impossibly colossal post. Its so big that im losing the will to finish it as we speak. Problem is I cant post it unfinished. AND PEOPLE KEEP GETTING FUCKING REPLACED IN WHILE IM TYPING IT SO I HAVE TO EDIT IT

I hope this "impossibly colossal" post will materialize soon. My drunkenness is slowly fading, and I tend to get more tired as I sober up. Still, it had better materialize before EoD, or we'll all think you're just full of hot air, FreezinIce ;)

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 03:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
To quote Mordecai, The Duelist:

Let's do this right...

=============

TWG CLX, Day 0: A Huge Post

=============

Section 0: Introduction
For every end...a beginning
> [CLX00]

Hello and welcome. In this post, I will try to explain in exhaustive detail my thoughts and opinions on every single player in the game. But before we start, it would behoove me to explain how I perceive the situation of the wolf so that, whether you agree with my logic or disagree, you can see how I arrived at my conclusions and form your own opinions based off them.

The wolf as we know them have 2 concrete aims, one subordinate to the other. To eliminate troublesome humans and power roles is the subordinate goal, which is almost always in service to their primary goal: to live as long as possible, by any means necessary. To this end, there are certain behavioral patterns that I believe can be looked for and exploited, especially this early in the day when you have little to go on, to vastly improve your chances of killing a wolf with the first lynch.

Wolf Tendencies:

For the Most Part, Avoid the Spotlight: There is an exception to every rule. But for the vast majority of cases, I believe it's safe to hedge a d0 lynch on the bottom 60 to 50 percentile of users in regards to postcount. Extremely active wolves exist, however, the tone they set is a precedent that must be maintained throughout the game. Since their very nature is a contradiction and they must lie constantly, eventually for all but the most pathological liars, the facade will slip. I personally favor killing inactives early over high content posters, who can be revisited later on when it will be simple to comb their many posts and find contradictions.

An Aversion to Conflict: This point is only valid early on when butting heads can be somewhat avoided, wolves tend to avoid open conflict with other players, which can escalate into an unpredictable situation. Now, conflict is not a reason to clear someone by itself, but conflict leads to postcount and reads, something that can clear someone if they have nothing to hide...or expose them if they do.

Keep Your Opinions to Yourself: A natural extension of the first tendency, avoiding putting your opinion out where it can be examined and revisited is essential as a wolf. Because these reads are often forced or faked, they can be harmful more often than not so walking the line between seeming to contribute and not contributing is a dance wolves must make carefully.

Finding A Reason To Kill: Analyzing the reasoning behind a kill vote/End of Day vote is important. Because wolves must kill innocents every night (with the exception of bussing), the kill/EoD vote is, in my opinion, vastly more important than the votes made during the day (pressure votes, safety votes, OMGUS, ect) for various reasons. A kill vote gives additional information, especially in a game with cardflips. The voter can be held to accounts for their actions, their posts can be cross-referenced and their train of thought leading to the kill vote scrutinized. Any great leaps of logic will make themselves known in a way that cannot be readily found in regular dayvotes, which carry little consequences. This goes hand in hand with the next tendency:

Playing Dumb Is Hard: As a wolf, your access to information not known to the town is both a blessing and a curse. It can let you coordinate your actions with your allies, and plan elaborate strategies. But more often than not, knowing too much can be a detriment. Someone with more information than the average person will arrive at conclusions and make decisions that seem baffling or illogical to the average person. This can lead to unwanted attention, isolation, and lynching. Pretending not to know more than you do is a constant drain on your mental resources, and one slip could undo everything. Anything that departs from normal behavior should be scrutinized, and their motives and logic should be extensively researched before they are cleared.


============

Those are my thoughts on how I perceive wolf behavior, and what I think of when I go about trying to scumhunt. Obviously, these aren't set in stone and many things like the day number, player count, average player activity, and other factors will skew these patterns in different directions, but its a place to start when it comes to understanding a wolf's ultimate goal, and therefore their behavior and strategy that leads to that goal.

===

As an aside, I realize that due to the mystery nature of this game, there is a real possibility we are dealing with third parties, be they masons, serial killers, or even other wolf factions. But until they are revealed I feel it is unnecessary to speculate on their existence or commentate on their effects on people's behavior. So for those wondering about the absence of these 3rd parties from my analysis, you have your explanation.

===

After this, I had a detailed reads list on every player. Problem is, due to replacements I had to keep editing shit, and eventually about 5 players in I ran out of care. So now you get the quick and dirty version designed so that i can finally get this out before I explode. Not going to include replacements cause fuck.


1) AragakiAyase [CLX01]: Town Read. Posts clear, concise thoughts and reads with easy to follow logic.
2) storn42 [CLX02]: slight Wolf Lean. His posts are surprisingly on the low side, and his 2 attacks are a vote on AA for aggression, after stating that his top scum was dfr (after attacking dfr was vogue i might add)
3) Yoshl [CLX03]: While theres alot of stuff here he says that i dont like he has 3 things going for him 1. He has stuff I agree with as well 2. He has alot of posts and there are people clearly better to kill today than him and 3. He has put himself out there alot and caused alot of problems for himself later on if he ends up being a wolf. So he gets a town lean for today.
4) wineandbread [CLX04] (REPLACEMENT)
5) roundbox [CLX05]: My guess is playing towards some kind of alternate win condition, or just fucking with everyone. Not someone to kill d0
6) MixMasterLar [CLX06]: Doing what passes for normal for him. Attacking whoever and whatever he wants and reading everything at face value for better or worse. Active so gets a null for now.
7) XelNya [CLX07]: Shitposts for a really long time, then drops the act and posts some angry stuff at zenith. Also roundbox is riding his nuts. ok? Null cause i dont want to think about this till tomorrow.
8) Precarious [CLX08]: (REPLACEMENT)
9) Vendetta21 [CLX09] (Literally Nothing)
10) Hakulyte [CLX10] (REPLACEMENT)
11) FreezinIce
12) ShadoWolfe [CLX11] Reasonable and protown playstyle with plenty of reads and questions. Town read, but im interested in who he will end up voting for at EoD and why since he hasnt really gone after anyone.
13) Pazzaz [CLX12] (Literally Nothing)
14) Charu [CLX13]: Pretty much acting like a spectator to the game rather than a player, every now and then he'll drop a breadcrumb of a read or thought, then goes back to observation mode. That can probably carry him through d0 but how much longer?
15) Andy-o24 [CLX14]: New player, playing fast and loose with plenty of reads. Town Lean for now
16) gold stinger [CLX15]: Tiny wolf lean, trending to null. This is mostly because his style is all over the place and dont want to decipher his dick shit stuff atm.
17) botchi246 [CLX16] (Literally Nothing)
18) danceflashrevo [CLX17] Posted a bit, got jumped on for tone, then had to beat his detractors away with a stick. His interactions feel good but he will get a reread come d1 depending on who gets lynched and how they flip. Almost everyone alive has an opinion on him which is a good thing in my estimation. Null to slight town read
19) _Zenith_ [CLX18] Bad stuff here. He's like a worse version of me because AT LEAST I ENDED UP POSTING SOMETHING HEE HEE. Low post count, no interest in the game, and seems to have some sort of wierd fetish for xelnya. Well excepting the last bit those were all things i could be accused of so im not holding this against him TODAY, but in the future if he continues being a liability I will not hesitate to vote him. BLACK HOLE READ
20) Tokzic [CLX19] Entrance to last few posts are very ok. In his last few posts he drops some reads after a bit of pressure, which ends with a puzzling storn vote with no explanation then he pce outs. Wolf Lean which will be upgraded to null if his vote changes or he explains his vote past gut read. Because gutread votes dont really cut it anymore in my book, at least if you want to not smell bad to me.

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: WHO DO I WANT TO KILL TODAY?

ANSWER? PROBABLY SOME INACTIVE.


Heres the TL;DR for everyone who doesnt want to go thru the wall of text

TL;DR

=============

Read my post ya maroon

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 03:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED AND I CAN BREATHE AGAIN

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 03:19 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sorry, this post deserved to be better but i just couldnt anymore

roundbox 11-10-2016 03:21 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
nice post imo

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 03:30 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hahaha not as colossal as you made it out to be, but pretty decent post nonetheless. You outlined the reasoning behind your reads, and left a read for most players. I retract my earlier implication of the possibility that your FreezinIce reads were actually just hot air.

I wasn't a fan of the introduction, because anyone can write a post about generic "wolf tendencies", but your reads were interesting enough to make up for this.

Just to be clear, your wolfreads were Storn and Tokzic (with a maaaybe on gold stinger), right? What did you mean by "black hole read" for Zenith?

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 03:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
it was originally going to be huge. But things always are bigger when we start than they end up being. the intro was going to be needed in case people couldnt follow my logic on my reads on people, but without the analysis that goes along with the intro, it really ended up being not needed. I left it because i worked hard on it =*(

the black hole read meant his posts indicated he wasnt even a part of the game, he just vented grievances. And yeah, its pretty much storn/tokzic/slight lean on gold stinger.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 03:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
it was originally going to be huge. But things always are bigger when we start than they end up being. the intro was going to be needed in case people couldnt follow my logic on my reads on people, but without the analysis that goes along with the intro, it really ended up being not needed. I left it because i worked hard on it =*(

the black hole read meant his posts indicated he wasnt even a part of the game, he just vented grievances. And yeah, its pretty much storn/tokzic/slight lean on gold stinger.

XelNya 11-10-2016 03:54 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492088)
it's enough for me!

You know, usually when you throw shade on someone, you're smart enough to have a reason.

This time, it doesn't feel like you really have one. You'd have actually stated a better response than "I said he's wolf, ergo he's wolf."

It's pretty unlike you really.

XelNya 11-10-2016 03:56 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm not Trump, I'm not making a wall.

:D

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 04:03 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492077)
Is that a threat?

Threat is way too strong a word
Why? Does it bother you that you have a vote? Try not playing badly and maybe you won't have that problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492089)
You did. gold stinger is town 100%, guys. I will never lynch gold stinger or vote for him for the duration of this game

You're way too drunk


Gotta read the Freein post but life is happening so brb with thoughts later

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 04:13 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492103)
You're way too drunk

Hahaha if only you knew. I almost think I have no business being this drunk, but hey life's great atm and I'm ignoring the fact that I have to be up in .. 5 hrs. Oh yeah, I got wings. I should probsbly eat them... hell, I was hoping I'd be sober and asleep by now. Oh well. Thankfully there's such a thing as TWG rn or my phone would probably be a series of drunk texts to random.. people. Brb wings.

Gold stinger's still town 100% tho.

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 04:15 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492102)
I'm not Trump, I'm not making a wall.

:D

Daayyyuuumn hahaha good joke fam

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 04:24 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm actually underwelmed by that big Freezin post. The intro will be useful for Andy and Paz but it's nothing special to note for most of us, and the reads themselves are really lackluster. Like ok lets use this one as an example:

Quote:


3) Yoshl [CLX03]: While theres alot of stuff here he says that i dont like he has 3 things going for him 1. He has stuff I agree with as well 2. He has alot of posts and there are people clearly better to kill today than him and 3. He has put himself out there alot and caused alot of problems for himself later on if he ends up being a wolf. So he gets a town lean
Oh ok. Wait what did you disagree with him on? What did you agree? Why do the agreements clearly outweight the disagreements? He as alot of post? After me and him got into he basically rescinded in the background. Better lynches is debatable (Do not lynch inactives day1 please) but that's as close to a solid reason we get to giving him a town lean.

for all the typing you did, I really dont feel like I know more info then I would if you simply wrote a column for names and a column for leans.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492098)
Hahaha not as colossal as you made it out to be, but pretty decent post nonetheless. You outlined the reasoning behind your reads, and left a read for most players. I retract my earlier implication of the possibility that your FreezinIce reads were actually just hot air.

I wasn't a fan of the introduction, because anyone can write a post about generic "wolf tendencies", but your reads were interesting enough to make up for this.

What

I want you to sober up and read that post again. If you wherent drinking I'd swear you're posting like you did with me in Survivors.

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 04:25 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492101)
You know, usually when you throw shade on someone, you're smart enough to have a reason.

This time, it doesn't feel like you really have one. You'd have actually stated a better response than "I said he's wolf, ergo he's wolf."

It's pretty unlike you really.

Yeah, roundbox! You dtupid round box oxymoron, you! Seriously.

Oh yeah sunfan I've been meaning to ask you for a very long while now, but keep missing my chance. Are you sunfan as in "sun fanatic", or do you fan the sun like a giant wind sun fan would? Do you claim credit for the sun's heat and radiation, or do you simply worship it?

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 04:34 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492106)
I'm actually underwelmed by that big Freezin post. The intro will be useful for Andy and Paz but it's nothing special to note for most of us, and the reads themselves are really lackluster. Like ok lets use this one as an example:



Oh ok. Wait what did you disagree with him on? What did you agree? Why do the agreements clearly outweight the disagreements? He as alot of post? After me and him got into he basically rescinded in the background. Better lynches is debatable (Do not lynch inactives day1 please) but that's as close to a solid reason we get to giving him a town lean.

for all the typing you did, I really dont feel like I know more info then I would if you simply wrote a column for names and a column for leans.




What

I want you to sober up and read that post again. If you wherent drinking I'd swear you're posting like you did with me in Survivors.

Can't promise anything on the sober part, but all I did in Survivors was try to convince people to not use the optimal town strategy in favor of fun and sport. I was a wolf in that game, so how is my post liking Freezin's reads wolfy in the slightest? That is what youre implying, right? Please elucidate, because I'm in the dark as to how you could get that impression.

Freezin totes gave more info than "a column of names and a column of reads". It was underwhelming, yes (given the hype he built), but it seemed logical and natural and his reads were both hot and good. Hot AND good. They were also Freezin as Ice though, and not full of hot air.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492105)
Daayyyuuumn hahaha good joke fam

Arbys

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492107)
Yeah, roundbox! You dtupid round box oxymoron, you! Seriously.

Oh yeah sunfan I've been meaning to ask you for a very long while now, but keep missing my chance. Are you sunfan as in "sun fanatic", or do you fan the sun like a giant wind sun fan would? Do you claim credit for the sun's heat and radiation, or do you simply worship it?

think soonfan.

I'm interested in why he's dragging this out though.

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 05:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Wings are devoured.
My head hurts, sleep is calling.
Will read in morning.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:10 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492111)
Wings are devoured.
My head hurts, sleep is calling.
Will read in morning.

I hope you enjoyed your arbys.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:27 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You suck MML, did you not retain any info from my post? I'm totally going to lynch inactives till you get me a good reason not to. Don't feel like combing Yoshls posts again, but off the top of my head:

Things I liked:

His interaction with you
His push on storm

Things I disliked:

His opening jab on AA felt forced
His later arguements with dfr made little sense to me
I disagree with him about wolf choreographed posts


And I wouldn't tinfoil on his inactivity, he still overall has alot of posts. And maybe he, you know, has a life?

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:30 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
storn*

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:34 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492085)

lol i like this alot but what is #82821 referencing?

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 05:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
@FreezinIce
#82821 is your id on FFR. Don't mind it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492089)
Okay. First, I never said his wolf meta was that, I said that I would expect him to act that way as wolf. He's never rolled wolf before, so one can only speculate. The fact that you're so fixated on clearing my suspicion (as the only vote on him) on Aryxi is suspicious in its own right, though. Why aren't you posting anything other than defenses of Aryxi? Why aren't you playing the game? All you're doing is trying to defend a player that already replaced out. By replacing in, you're supposed to be bringing a fresh breath of air into that slot, not constantly repeating old, stagnating defenses of a player that isn't even here. I said I reset your slot, but you're slowly tainting it again, Haku.

That's fine with me. That was mostly FoS. I'm actually in an odd situation this game.

@ Sign ups thread:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4489886)
You shouldn't, I'm actually out this game.

I have something else to do.

Aside from the "need a break" part of TWG, I'm actually going to a trip for the entire week and I have no idea when I will have time to dedicate to this game.
I'm bringing my laptop and we're supposed to have internet, but I don't know exactly know how this will influence my activity.

I know for sure that I won't be here 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST because I'm going to be on the road. So, me missing EoD and being completely useless is a pretty valid possibility.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:46 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
that sucks haku.

leave your vote on botchi, V, or pazzazz before you go.

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 05:54 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'd rather vote myself than these 3 in this current state of the game.

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 05:54 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Totally forgot about this game because I was super absorbed in the election. Just now getting home will go through the game now

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 05:57 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Going to sleep. Here's a meme about the 3 inactives.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 06:04 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492119)
I'd rather vote myself than these 3 in this current state of the game.

do it fgt

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 06:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4490995)
"playing" with v

assuming he posts

here i am, playing. i don't know what the quotes are meant to insinuate you jerk

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 06:21 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491152)
ffr being slow and double posting also ruins a lot of the effect of this game

in any case, AA literally only made those 2 posts, and for some reason andy has decided that AA is worthy of a serious wolf read at this point in time.

You can say AA's post is one of the first semi-serious posts in the thread, but the unquestionable attempt at analysis in andy's first post addressing AA is pretty clear that it's not a joke post or anything, but that andy is attempting to say that "AA is scum"

furthermore, his base analysis:

a gross generalization of "wolves will question every read everyone makes", which is completely wrong

"AA would be trying to clear tokzic of suspicion" even after stating that he doesn't believe tokzic is a wolf, which completely nullifies that point

"It feels like a weird post from AA. He could have jumped in on the shit posts, but immediately picked that out." doesn't offer up any concrete reasoning other than a stretch longer than an unskippable final fantasy cutscene regarding what AA decided to address. As a player, wouldn't you gravitate towards posts that are more serious of nature, or those that showcase another player's opinion? shitposts aren't really good for analysis.

what i see as the beginning of more advanced discussion. shows discernment and intent to hunt before anyone else. strong town lean here

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 06:30 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491251)
Yes and no. Yes because traction could have easily accrued, which is why I said the historically mark. And no because there wasn't immediate danger. However, I simply just didn't agree with your push. If I had the intention of saving him, I wouldn't have waited for you and him to finish. I would've jumped straight in and been like "HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP" but I didn't. Likewise I don't think people would let me save people. I'd probably get brushed off as the resident dumbass as I feel happens a bit already. No one was a agreeing with you but I disagreed with you and I felt like I should note that I did at the time and back it up with reasoning.



I understand what you're saying here, but I feel like you're trying to establish a meta for him. Let him develop his own meta and play the way that he learns how to play. Probing a newer player, sure. Asking his or her input, sure. Putting them in an uncomfortable situation intentionally to where a lot of people regardless of alignment crumble, bad, because it happens a lot regardless of alignment.

this is a lot of articulation in self-defense and describing counterfactual narratives of his own thought process. the weird thing here is it is in defense of someone attempting to push. oddly protectionist given the barren waste of motivation and intent that had been drawling out up until this point. scum lean.

to clarifying, the "describing counterfactuals narratives of his own thought process" means "i could have done this, or i could have done this, but i did this" sort of thinking. a counterfactual is not a falsehood but another potential that didn't happen, "what if the nazis had won WWII?"

the reason counterfactual thinking about oneself is weird here is that it signals he is processing his own behavior in terms of how it could be perceived by others as a primary line of thinking. it's the first thing he responds with. he doesn't even respond with his thoughts on andy, in fact he is very andy-null in this post. sticking his neck out for someone his ostensibly has nothing to say about yet, and also detracting from the overall conversation of intent.

maybe this is a lack of experience with the tried-and-true TWG tactic of pushing shit towards new people because they haven't got a feel for their poker-face posting yet and will wear their emotions on their sleeves, but it comes off feeling a little ersatz and peculiar on first skim

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 06:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
aragaki ayase is clearly, clearly, clearly fucking town. i mean he could be some sort of SK or neutral role but his investment level, his completely lack of a filter, and the signs that he is processing shit and constantly changing his minds are some super strong indicators here

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 06:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492108)
Can't promise anything on the sober part, but all I did in Survivors was try to convince people to not use the optimal town strategy in favor of fun and sport. I was a wolf in that game, so how is my post liking Freezin's reads wolfy in the slightest? That is what youre implying, right? Please elucidate, because I'm in the dark as to how you could get that impression.

Freezin totes gave more info than "a column of names and a column of reads". It was underwhelming, yes (given the hype he built), but it seemed logical and natural and his reads were both hot and good. Hot AND good. They were also Freezin as Ice though, and not full of hot air.

You and I where both wolves.
You where quick to ask me questions, but always agreed.
Or it at least felt that way, that was a short game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freezin (Post 4492114)
You suck MML, did you not retain any info from my post? I'm totally going to lynch inactives till you get me a good reason not to. Don't feel like combing Yoshls posts again, but off the top of my head:

Things I liked:

His interaction with you
His push on storm

Things I disliked:

His opening jab on AA felt forced
His later arguements with dfr made little sense to me
I disagree with him about wolf choreographed posts


And I wouldn't tinfoil on his inactivity, he still overall has alot of posts. And maybe he, you know, has a life?

1-I can't retain info you didn't provide
2-that's the type of info that should have been included without me having to ask.
3-Around here we always get town inactives. By lynching inactives you are literally just spinning the wheel and hope you get one. By contrast there's pretty much always at least one active wolf/scum ob d0 that will probably give himself away if you keep a sharp eye and pay attention (instead of wasting energy trying to convince people to play TWG Lotto with the inactives). Getting a wolf d0 will put us in a great position and you squander the chance by not trying to seriously hunt. You want the best for town, right?
4- High post count doesn't mean high content, but I will concede that we have another entire day left and he could bounce back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4492120)
Totally forgot about this game because I was super absorbed in the election. Just now getting home will go through the game now

Jesus Christ V rofl wtf

I'm going to bed but keep posting.I'll respond when I wake up in like 9 hours lol.

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 06:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I do agree with that AA read, however.

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 06:51 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492059)
Oh wait, I get the joke. There's nothing.

Good one.

actually, the bolded is the important part here. yes you have no single "wolfy" posts, but i kind of follow roundbox's presence of mind because i was starting to feel the same way about you.

you're extremely neutral and you overreact melodramatically to the first vote you receive, with such a blasť nonchalance. nothing you've done really shows any investment in the game and yet you keep reading and posting. effortless activity just to be a part of the discussion, white noise, a familial tone where it doesn't seem appropriate yet -- your lack of intent seems to be shimmering from behind the veil.

xelnya

Vendetta21 11-10-2016 07:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
One note on lynching inactives early as a policy approach is that the town has a great deal less control over which inactive dies than the wolves do at this point, so the policy will strongly favor wolf influence (since it will only take one or two posts) and policy lynching is also just weak play because it doesn't create new interactions between you and them.

New players or players who are bad at confrontation are usually attracted to policy lynching. And afrobean but afrobean writes 1500 word posts on Facebook about voting Jill Stein so that's a lost cause. Point here is that a lean towards policy lynching inactives is a null tell, but if you find yourself attracted to it you should question if your attraction is because you are looking for an easy option rather than a more effective option, and maybe play the game a little harder

storn42 11-10-2016 08:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492092)
TL;DR

so, a few things here. first: your information on me is wrong. not once have i ever scum read DFR this game, nor did i ever say that i had a top scum. But you woof read me, which is fine. I'll agree with you on that. My play has been shit. My next problem is that you'd rather lynch some random inactive than one of your woof leans, such as me or GS. So despite the fact that you have people you believe have the possibility of being a woof, you'd rather take a random shot in the dark. I'm also not a big fan of your "wolf tendencies" it honestly feels like a woof trying hard to look towny. something they can just point back to and say "look! this is what a woof would do and im not doing it. i cant be a woof!" Perhaps not even in thread, but just mentally as well.

I would also like to point back to an interaction on which you read me woofy for. Soon after i had placed my vote on AA, you decided to come in and vote AA yourself, but then as soon as i backed off, you decided to back off as well.... coincidence? possibly...

FreezinIce

storn42 11-10-2016 09:00 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
now to address the whole AA thing:

I wasn't in the right frame of mind at the time. Not playing TWG in a while, i really didn't like how AA was attacking me and trying to make me rush to attack someone else despite the fact that we had more than 24 hours to continue collecting information and hunting woofs. while i felt at the time that i was doing what i could to help town, while also doing nothing out of the ordinary for me. someones going to read that as a scum slip i know...

pretty much it comes down to OMGUS. i attacked AA cus he attacked me. I then thought about it, realized i didn't like the state of mind i was in, so i unvoted and left thread so that i may clear my mind and come back ready to find some scum.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 09:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
have another exam in 40 min but here's where I'm at atm

1) AragakiAyase
2) storn42 - town lean, storn pushing on me is usually a sign he's town and he actually addressed his unvote (thought he wasn't going to, would've been a red flag) and made another push onto freezin that seems reasonable
3) Yoshl - town lean, aggression seems pretty standard, from what I've seen of his wolf game he struggles more to create coherent arguments and I haven't had problems with what he's said so far
4) juckter1 wineandbread - lol
5) roundbox - null, maybe slight town lean, his alignment feels heavily linked to xel atm
6) MixMasterLar - town lean, posts are ok for now and he did his town tell
7) XelNya - ??? no idea, he had one angry post when roundbox scumread him but eh
8) psychoangel691 Precarious - lol. also noteworthy is that wolf precarious loves mechanics even more than normal, I guess we'll see if that comes out
9) Vendetta21 - idk how to read this guy tbh
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - null
11) FreezinIce - null, read could go either way, need to look more closely at big post
12) ShadoWolfe - null
13) Pazzaz - lmao
14) Charu - no bad vibes, maybe the slightest of town leans
15) Andy-o24 - town lean, push on me seems rather risky for scum
16) gold stinger - town lean because dicks of all things (yes I'm serious)
17) botchi246 - lol
18) danceflashrevo - null, his tone is *very* weird, but he doesn't feel too off his game. he does feel less inquisitive than usual but I think I have an idea of what's going on with dfr so I'd rather not touch today
19) _Zenith_ - null, he's been very lame this game but he did this last game as town, not going to give a pass for bad behavior though
20) Tokzic - *slight* town lean, I thought his push onto storn and a few of his posts were solid, since then he's poofed

wow that's a lot of nulls and not very many scum leans

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 09:30 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'd probably support a xelnya lynch at this point though

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:34 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i didnt reread yet, so i missed some days of posts.

skimming, super surprised that freezins analysis of me completely ignores the fact that my activity has plummeted to near non existence after the initial outburst of shit at the beginning of the game, and that ive left a vote on haku and done nothing else recently

@V the problem with what youve said about AA is that for him, investment level is never indicative of his alignment

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 09:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492114)
You suck MML, did you not retain any info from my post? I'm totally going to lynch inactives till you get me a good reason not to. Don't feel like combing Yoshls posts again, but off the top of my head:

Things I liked:

His interaction with you
His push on storm

Things I disliked:

His opening jab on AA felt forced
His later arguements with dfr made little sense to me
I disagree with him about wolf choreographed posts


And I wouldn't tinfoil on his inactivity, he still overall has alot of posts. And maybe he, you know, has a life?

wait don't you have scumreads in that big post? why don't you pressure them?

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
that feel when mindmeld with mml

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:47 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
re-reading freezinice's post, it's actually kinda disgusting. Over half of it is talking about "how I believe wolves will play" as well as "commentary about mystery games". It's literally all padding, even including the text formatting, and anyone who's glancing over things would probably be more likely to be placated by that.

When he actually talks about his reads list, it's much less of an actual analysis on people's behavior and mindset that relates back to the stuff he put in the first half of his post, but more of just a surface level "this guy did this, and did this and did this. town/wolf/null lean."

The amount of effort made to talk about how he thinks twg should be played and how he believes wolves should be played is really something anyone can do. gushing about what they believe to be a generalization of all wolf play is not hard. commenting on the game is not hard.

Like, all this, from at least what i'm seeing is a purposeful attempt to try and resize his post to be as big and as intimidating as possible and I really dislike that, given that it feels like a wave of dishonesty and attempted cover beating on the shore

freezinice

YoshL 11-10-2016 09:55 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4492124)
here i am, playing. i don't know what the quotes are meant to insinuate you jerk

the last time i remember you twg-ing, it was sad because you just kinda didn't do anything and got lynched as a wolf for it :/

YoshL 11-10-2016 10:00 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492114)
You suck MML, did you not retain any info from my post? I'm totally going to lynch inactives till you get me a good reason not to. Don't feel like combing Yoshls posts again, but off the top of my head:

Things I liked:

His interaction with you
His push on storm

Things I disliked:

His opening jab on AA felt forced
His later arguements with dfr made little sense to me
I disagree with him about wolf choreographed posts


And I wouldn't tinfoil on his inactivity, he still overall has alot of posts. And maybe he, you know, has a life?

Things I don't remember doing:
Pushing on storn
Opening jab on AA

also, it's valid to say that you'd refuse to tinfoil on inactivity, given a good base of posts otherwise. However, I'm pretty sure that I made it clear that I've still been around with very basic posts that hardly contributed much to the game. Like, I offered stuff like a vote on hakulyte, comment that i'd totally lynch inactives, etc. but there was no player analysis, no pushes on anyone, no prodding, or anything. I was pretty clearly in thread.

Also, i didn't realize that charu somehow has the most posts in the thread????????

YoshL 11-10-2016 10:05 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492138)
@V the problem with what youve said about AA is that for him, investment level is never indicative of his alignment

also to extend on this, while I don't think his investment level, or ability to actually have dynamic reads during game progression is alignment indicative for AA, for a lack of a way to accurately describe my read on AA, it's still pretty gut leaning town at this moment.

It's mostly the posting style that's much more inquisitive as a town than wolf that I see from AA, but while this is technically a meta read, i'd like to attribute it to gut, because at least recently, I've shown that I'm really good at remembering shit wrong

YoshL 11-10-2016 10:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492092)
After this, I had a detailed reads list on every player. Problem is, due to replacements I had to keep editing shit, and eventually about 5 players in I ran out of care. So now you get the quick and dirty version designed so that i can finally get this out before I explode. Not going to include replacements cause fuck.

re-reading giant post again

this feels so cognizant of himself, given the size of the overall post.

he "had a detailed reads list" but decided to give the "quick and dirty version" because...people replaced out?

People replacing out should not change your analysis on those who are still in the game and intact.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 10:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492149)
re-reading giant post again

this feels so cognizant of himself, given the size of the overall post.

he "had a detailed reads list" but decided to give the "quick and dirty version" because...people replaced out?

People replacing out should not change your analysis on those who are still in the game and intact.

Wait I misread that as him losing his detailed reads list somehow with people replacing out, so then he came up with a quick version instead
But this reeks of someone trying to project that they've done more work than they actually have

freezinice

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Zenith idgaf if you don't like the game just play already, your attitude is garbage

andy-o24 11-10-2016 11:38 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492141)
gushing about what they believe to be a generalization of all wolf play is not hard. commenting on the game is not hard.

+1 It's actually quite easy. See my posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492155)
Zenith idgaf if you don't like the game just play already, your attitude is garbage

Also +1

Zenith should get over himself and contribute. I don't care if he's wolf or town, his attitude is garbage and I'd rather see him provide bad analysis than essentially "I hate the people who play this game, so I'm gonna be inactive"

AA you're cleared from my initial scum read. Your posts seem genuinely intent on solving the game, and none have stuck out to me as weird like the initial one I mentioned.

YoshL I still read town, Xel is still kinda scummy but I'll put him on null, MML is playing like MML plays from what I've seen. I misread him in a turbo game, so my input on him is useless.

Inactives are inactives, and I think it would be wolfy attitude to try and convince the town to shoot in the dark at them especially since the wolves know they are town. I'd much rather lynch on some information than no information.

I can get behind the freezin lynch because of that, though I do thank him for postulating wolf strategies. I'll hold off on my vote for now, but he's top spot for me.

The rest I'm too lazy on right now and have class in an hour. Maybe after class I'll give some more feelings.

-o24


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution