Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 03:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I mean I guess it would be how super aggro yoshl was for most of the game and how he pushed him as aggressively as he did.. a bit unnecessary but I guess it's good for the game. Nothing else besides your yoshl+andy+dfr and yoshl+your interactions really drew my attention. I wouldn't call it weird though.. there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative but other than that it's been kinda meh to me.

YoshL 11-9-2016 03:55 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
can you detail what those alignment indicative posts were, and what alignment they were indicative of

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 04:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491242)
that furthers my point. I'm saying there was little to no real pressure or danger of being lynched, or even any semblance of a bandwagon forming

which makes your current emotional outburst pretty big

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491255)
you're seriously blowing a single early d0 push out of fucking proportion currently.

if you're going to continue to bring up history, you should also check my history of d0 instigation.

and quite honestly, i don't really care about "new person is new so should feel bad lynching him early because easy target" because that's seriously just an excuse to stop playing the game properly.

If he's unable to string together a coherent argument off of a very strange initial push onto AA, then I'm going to point that shit out, because it's weird. When he's unable to coherently elaborate on his argument, and then resorts to "oh ok pick on the new guy ok that's fine you'll just thin the numbers" then I can also point that out and be dissatisfied with the response.

===

essentially, you disagreed with a push, and resorted to extreme emotion to convey it, in the form of a very awkward post.

The magnitude of the cause and magnitude of the reaction are severely unbalanced, and you look really fucking weird doing it, regardless of any prior reason, or history, or whatever.

These two mostly. Reading you as town by how you handled dfr confronting you and his reasons to disagree.

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 04:11 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491269)
reasoning makes 0 sense. I'm saying you overreacted to a push onto andy, and i'm not seeing any true justification for the magnitude of response for the magnitude of the original push.



are you ignoring everything i said? When a player, new or not, takes the guy with 2 posts and says "this guy is scum" completely seriously, that's reason to push. doing "something" does not mean a player is giving a very strange read, that becomes quite obvious that they're not able to elaborate on. I expected him to either, A) have actual reasons that he could easily elaborate on to dispell any issues, or B) not have actual reasons, whereupon he did eventually re-examine his read on AA and retract it. I decided to continue to talk because it's nice having a solid base of interactions

oh and this one as well

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491655)
I mean I guess it would be how super aggro yoshl was for most of the game and how he pushed him as aggressively as he did.. a bit unnecessary but I guess it's good for the game. Nothing else besides your yoshl+andy+dfr and yoshl+your interactions really drew my attention. I wouldn't call it weird though.. there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative but other than that it's been kinda meh to me.

Alignment indicative how? What points?
You just dropped a "reads" list that didn't mention Andy or YoshL or DFR or MML.

Actually, I'm ISOing you right now and there isn't a single mention of them at all throughout the entire thing aside from that one post after you finished reading thread.

In fact, 100% of posts were shitposting until #398 and #399, in which you said that DFR was null, implied null on YoshL "I can agree with some of the points that Yoshl had with his reasons", said "Andy is doing good to try to get tha ball rolling though", and didn't really leave a read on either of the above. Then you say you normally mindmeld with Lar but aren't this game, without actually going anywhere with it.

To make matters worse, your followup post is an afterthought of a reads list with three nulls, one "u good"(me), and one "null to wolf lean", without actually providing any basis for any of those reads (or even the slightest of reasons other than "meatball subs suck", or having ever mentioned anything about any of those people before. That made me wary, because it felt like you had thought you should put a reads list down, but couldn't really figure out what to say or what reasoning to give, so you just put names and memes down to look like you're hunting.

Then, things got even worse. MML asked why his game felt weird to you, and you respond with #401 (aka the quoted post above), in which your first sentence about YoshL doesn't relate to anything anyone's said or asked. More importantly, though, you take back your implied weirdness of MML's game and say that "there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative". Problem with that is, you had just nulled basically everyone there and hadn't mentioned anything "alignment indicative" in your reads post.

That's contradictory. Even if it weren't, this sort of vagueness and hesitance/indecisiveness alone is something I'd expect to see in wolf R.E. Aryxi, not town.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Ninja'd, but the ninjaposts "town reading" YoshL don't really do anything to change my mind.

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 04:23 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491678)
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

Pleeeeease don't do that D:

You're not helping town if you're not willing to clarify things that people find scummy about you. I'm not closed-minded, just please genuinely explain to me where you were coming from in the points I made and I'll back off.

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 04:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491681)
Pleeeeease don't do that D:

You're not helping town if you're not willing to clarify things that people find scummy about you. I'm not closed-minded, just please genuinely explain to me where you were coming from in the points I made and I'll back off.

Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have :(

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 04:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491682)
Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have :(

Totes fine, you have time. This isn't a turbo lol these long phases actually give time for most issues to get addressed. 72 hrs means you have until 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 10th to clear yourself.

Still, until you clear that up (or a wolfier wolf is suspected), my vote stays on you.

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 05:51 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491678)
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

Disgusting response

If you're town don't try to hold yourself hostage like a bitch get out there and scumhunt. Prove with your actions that you're town and stop whining.

everything Shado pointed out was spot on and I've nothing to add.


........

I'm going to be salty if both V and Paz don't post here by morning.

storn42 11-9-2016 06:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491678)
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

I like mislynches.
aryxi

storn42 11-9-2016 06:10 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4491440)
But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.

At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491705)
I like mislynches.
aryxi

It's almost like you can't wait for the vast nothingness to take you soon enough.
arbys

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491706)
At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.

The only thing worth eating is some of our delicious food. I recommend that you stop doing blow and come get some chicken tenders. Or don't, it's up to you. But in the long run, the result is inevitable.
Arbys tenderly telling you you're shit

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:56 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Guess we're done with this because I lack the level of commitment Xiz has, and I mistakenly looked at post counts.

Huh, there's really only one good storn post in this entire game. That's a depressing statistic. Puts hedgehog suicide to shame really.

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:58 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Points if you can find it, and also fuck post count theory in the ass hole with some arbys

you got more feigned amount of fucks given than I have shit posts in this game buddy

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:59 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491699)
I'm going to be salty if both V and Paz don't post here by morning.

My forum, 'tis of thee,
Desolate land of dead dreams,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my dreams have died,
Land where my hope has died,
Shot from every side
Let's eat arbys!

Ok I'm done this time.

XelNya 11-9-2016 07:04 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Yes I, the biggest shit poster of this game, am calling out someone for having lack luster posts.

Let that irony sink in.

XelNya 11-9-2016 07:05 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491678)
Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

The only thing worth noting is that the word "another" is used here and not "a mislynch."

XelNya 11-9-2016 07:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
PS: Yoshl standard game is standard cool

standard charu is standard

MML is notably not pissing me off like normal so that's worth noting

Shado is missing the level of arrogance only worthy of being notable as higher than mine for once, what?

AA's worried me until I reread his last ten posts, feels town enough imho

rest is wtaf

XelNya 11-9-2016 07:11 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Because the rest just feel like check in posts and a lack luster attempt to show they care, without actually caring

Exceptions made for some obvious people but like Zenith ayy buddy where u at

XelNya 11-9-2016 07:14 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Off to bed now

can't be bothered with a wall, too tired.

storn42 11-9-2016 07:49 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491714)
Points if you can find it, and also fuck post count theory in the ass hole with some arbys

you got more feigned amount of fucks given than I have shit posts in this game buddy

if i had to guess i'd say either 336 or 204

gold stinger 11-9-2016 09:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491705)
I like mislynches.
aryxi

g o o d s h i t d a w g

YoshL 11-9-2016 11:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm going to choose an inactive to leave my vote on later.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 12:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I said after D0 I would mercilessly lynch inactives

but I think if nothing changes today then I'm fine lynching an inactive D0 because this is disgusting

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 12:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
in particular, in botchi/psychoangel/juckter

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 12:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491575)
Popping in to say I read just handful of posts (the good hot post is one of them) and I gouged my eyes out.

Sorry guys can't play.

Just kidding, I can play, but ugh.

also do something instead of complaining about how bad posts are

at least point out which ones are bad

Charu 11-9-2016 12:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You forgot V in that list

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 12:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
insert tinfoil about how aa left out v for some reason :^)

i'm not voting gold stinger, andy, or yoshl. I believe all three are town. I've liked gold stingers content, andy's response and current involvement took me by surprise in a good way, and i get town vibes from yoshl, my argument from him wasn't really alignment indicative of him for me, mainly just an argument on play.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 12:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Forgot to mention I really like wolfe this game as well

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 12:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491717)
The only thing worth noting is that the word "another" is used here and not "a mislynch."

I think it's a reference to past games, not sure what's worth noting from it otherwise?

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 12:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
last note from me before i work on school stuff: zenith's play has been lackluster

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 12:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491752)
You forgot V in that list

v hasn't posted, neither has pazzaz

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 12:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491757)
v hasn't posted, neither has pazzaz

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all

just my thoughts/questions on it. i feel like because juckter has at least posted once, he has a better chance to come back, but then again the other afk's might be replaced out

YoshL 11-9-2016 01:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491757)
v hasn't posted, neither has pazzaz

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all

if we portray everyone's "readability" as in, how well people can make judgements on people, even people with 2-3 posts will scale upwards somewhat in the late game. At 0 activity whatsoever however, the readability later in the game doesn't go up at all, and remains at 0 pretty much, with different coefficients to fudge the 0 up and down depending on specific player meta

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 01:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491753)
i'm not voting gold stinger, andy, or yoshl. I believe all three are town. I've liked gold stingers content,

Wait.. you're not voting stinger because you liked his content?!

His content has been 93% dick, 7% shit and I think he's proud enough to admit that himself. What content are you referring to?

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491770)
Wait.. you're not voting stinger because you liked his content?!

His content has been 93% dick, 7% shit and I think he's proud enough to admit that himself. What content are you referring to?

I've played with goldstinger before. What he has said that isn't dicks.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I promise he's actually trying

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 01:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491772)
I've played with goldstinger before. What he has said that isn't dicks.

Yeah, I'm saying that there isnt anything that isnt dicks in there. Care to find me just one example of what you're talking about?

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 02:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I guess there is that one single post that starts with "dickturd numero deux" that isn't totally dicks or shitposting, but seriously that's one post.

andy-o24 11-9-2016 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

I think lynching someone who has popped in and not done anything further is a better chance of hitting scum than someone who is completely null for not checking in at all
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 02:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491773)
I promise he's actually trying

Lmao you make it sound like he's an addict in rehab trying to stop saying dick but kind of failing, but at least it's not as bad as it could be because he's actually trying.
I guess meta is meta, and dick is valid, I just think it's way too early to townread him for one post out of 100 dicks.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491775)
I guess there is that one single post that starts with "dickturd numero deux" that isn't totally dicks or shitposting, but seriously that's one post.

He also brought into light that Pazzaz was afk after vendetta was pinged for being afk. It's not like he's refusing to say things. He wasn't prodded for the post you mentioned at all. Like, this bodes well. Fr.

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491777)
Lmao you make it sound like he's an addict in rehab trying to stop saying dick but kind of failing, but at least it's not as bad as it could be because he's actually trying.
I guess meta is meta, and dick is valid, I just think it's way too early to townread him for one post out of 100 dicks.

I understand how you feel and I don't expect you to hop onto it or anything, just sharing my thoughts (sun)

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 02:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491776)
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

I find myself being able to argue both sides of the point lmao

Charu 11-9-2016 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Why do an easy peasy lynch on some inactive anyways?

Charu 11-9-2016 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Wolves love to do that shit, I would know because I've done it before and it's hilarious that it works.

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 02:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4491756)
last note from me before i work on school stuff: zenith's play has been lackluster

Yeah, d0 is shit.

This game has been a slight testament to my regards on d0.

Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4491776)
Obviously I don't how to read it, but I would think someone who at least pops in once to say "Hi, I'm here. I remembered" is more towny than wolfy. It seems there is a proper balance between low posting and no posting to conceal wolfiness because less activity puts less light on you, but no activity is pretty bad.

I don't think no posters are automatically lynch fodder, but they are higher on my tier list. That's to say I'd rather lynch a no poster than a one poster.

-o24

disagree because wolves want to look town and popping in to announce your presence, then not coming back comes off to me as a wolf putting in the absolute minimum

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491782)
Why do an easy peasy lynch on some inactive anyways?

do you have a strong scumread on someone who has been posting? because I don't as of righ tnow

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm having flashbacks to sunfan's c9++ with no cardflips where the game was also big and people were also chronically inactive

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 02:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Yeah, d0 is shit.

This game has been a slight testament to my regards on d0.

Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

Understandable

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 02:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

Charu 11-9-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Yeah, d0 is shit.

This game has been a slight testament to my regards on d0.

Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

Hey man, I see as someone having funsies with their posts. Come on now, don't be such an MML.

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 02:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491792)
Hey man, I see as someone having funsies with their posts. Come on now, don't be such an MML.

Triggered, don't compare me to that shit.

Charu 11-9-2016 02:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491788)
do you have a strong scumread on someone who has been posting? because I don't as of righ tnow

Well no, not really, but I'm just saying if the town is still "unsure" about who to vote for. Go with your heart and vote for who you think is a wolf and don't go for the easy peasy lemon squeezey low post person.

Also, should absolutely not touch 0 posters. Those players will probably be dealt with accordingly.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491760)
if we portray everyone's "readability" as in, how well people can make judgements on people, even people with 2-3 posts will scale upwards somewhat in the late game. At 0 activity whatsoever however, the readability later in the game doesn't go up at all, and remains at 0 pretty much, with different coefficients to fudge the 0 up and down depending on specific player meta

so are you saying you'd prefer a 0 poster to a 1+ poster? as I said in my post to andy, wolves want to look like town, while town are often less concerned about looking town because their job is to scumhunt

generally speaking people understand that not posting will draw attention to them eventually and reflect badly, scum want to avoid that and will often try to squeak by with *some* activity, whereas 0 posters generally show more apathy

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

if you're town you shouldn't be hanging back just because you feel like you won't be a factor because that's generally never the case

there are people to prod and unless you think there's no way that will get you anywhere (if you think that then lol) then hanging back only hurts town

Charu 11-9-2016 02:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

No, definitely make your voice heard. Not saying anything means you're not helping town figure out if YOU'RE to be trusted or not.

Not saying anything means you're perfectly fine with players reading you as an uncooperative person which usually means someone that's scummy by nature.

...Just sayin', hee hee hee

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491795)
so are you saying you'd prefer a 0 poster to a 1+ poster? as I said in my post to andy, wolves want to look like town, while town are often less concerned about looking town because their job is to scumhunt

generally speaking people understand that not posting will draw attention to them eventually and reflect badly, scum want to avoid that and will often try to squeak by with *some* activity, whereas 0 posters generally show more apathy

also 0 posters are more likely to get modkilled/replaced

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
dfr do you have any scumreads out of the actives?

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491791)
Ultimately there's nothing for me to comment on here.

I've said my mind with YoshL and his analysis of Andy.

My reads aren't here because I haven't gone past reading YoshL.

I saw a few "substantial" developments in the works among reading and glancing but they aren't really my place to say much in. Of course, there's things I don't like and things I do like, but do I need to state such right now? The general direction of the game is moving fluently without me at the moment, so am I wrong to say that I won't be a factor in what's going on right now?

also yes, you absolutely should state those right now unless there's a clear benefit to withholding them because it helps us get insight on your mindset and potentially brings up stuff that wasn't noticed

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 02:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Okay.

It being a big game for a change, I don't know where I'm poking first.

I mean, I could always reread and nitpick some bullshit posts and ridicule serious posts that point fingers at people.

Just not happy at all with this game from what I was keeping up with earlier and some of the newer posts.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4490939)
Charu is a wolf

also let's look at juckter who I believe my vote is on

he has a shitpost, then parks a vote on charu and then peaces out

if this vote stays there I'd absolutely vote him because too often I've seen wolves park votes like this

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 02:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491777)
Lmao you make it sound like he's an addict in rehab trying to stop saying dick but kind of failing, but at least it's not as bad as it could be because he's actually trying.
I guess meta is meta, and dick is valid, I just think it's way too early to townread him for one post out of 100 dicks.

the only reason I'd townread gold stinger is because he's playing completely differently from his wolf games, but he's going to have to do more than post 95% dicks

also meta can be changed blah blah

_Zenith_ 11-9-2016 03:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Might as well say it now but Aryxi had a tell.

It was bad mind you, but it was still a tell.

Too lazy to bring up the post right now but I'll fish for it later; had something to do with being a defeatist and rolling with some accusation or another that usually signs him as a poor VT or something. This might not make sense but there's something I remember from earlier while skimming.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491805)
Might as well say it now but Aryxi had a tell.

It was bad mind you, but it was still a tell.

Too lazy to bring up the post right now but I'll fish for it later; had something to do with being a defeatist and rolling with some accusation or another that usually signs him as a poor VT or something. This might not make sense but there's something I remember from earlier while skimming.

I saw that too but I don't want to encourage that behavior, I want him to give reads/respond to pressure on him

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491185)
I saw that post and immediately voted, cause im sick of people fishing for dumb tells! But reading the context that came afterwards I think I might've read it in the wrong tone. D:

this post also sticks out to me as I pointed out earlier, another classic example of casually parking a vote with no effort at further evaluation so far

Charu 11-9-2016 03:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491802)
also let's look at juckter who I believe my vote is on

he has a shitpost, then parks a vote on charu and then peaces out

if this vote stays there I'd absolutely vote him because too often I've seen wolves park votes like this

I wonder if he'll do what he did last time. I'm pretty curious myself.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
so let's go with freezinice for now actually

Charu 11-9-2016 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491806)
I saw that too but I don't want to encourage that behavior, I want him to give reads/respond to pressure on him

Bleh, I just saw that post of his as a lame way of getting out of trouble with making such a remark. Granted, he's never rolled wolf so no one should know his wolf meta, but it's like "c'mon bro, really?"

Defeatist attitude posts when there's no pressure at all is extremely lame.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491811)
Bleh, I just saw that post of his as a lame way of getting out of trouble with making such a remark. Granted, he's never rolled wolf so no one should know his wolf meta, but it's like "c'mon bro, really?"

Defeatist attitude posts when there's no pressure at all is extremely lame.

yeah, but he's promised more so I at least want to see if he delivers

charu what do you think of that freezinice post

storn42 11-9-2016 03:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491802)
also let's look at juckter who I believe my vote is on

he has a shitpost, then parks a vote on charu and then peaces out

if this vote stays there I'd absolutely vote him because too often I've seen wolves park votes like this

It could also just be a towny who hasn't had time to play yet. I mean, look at the fact that he hasn't even responded to your vote on him. I'd rather we start looking at the inactives D1 and not D0. right not its pretty much just a random shot to see if we happen to hit a woof. we should look for woofy play and not just say "oh its D0, we can lynch anybody cus reads suck anyway"

XelNya 11-9-2016 03:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4491786)
Xel with his arbys gimmick further drove me away from this game.

So you're saying merciless shit posting killed your interest in the game? Really? That's all it takes?

Fucking weakling

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491813)
It could also just be a towny who hasn't had time to play yet. I mean, look at the fact that he hasn't even responded to your vote on him. I'd rather we start looking at the inactives D1 and not D0. right not its pretty much just a random shot to see if we happen to hit a woof. we should look for woofy play and not just say "oh its D0, we can lynch anybody cus reads suck anyway"

that's a great mindset to have

it'd be great if you actually did what you were proposing

XelNya 11-9-2016 03:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Zenith

I agree with AA that if we're gonna lynch from the inactive pile we should do it from a low content afk rather than pure null afk. But I also add a stipulation that past d0 we're gonna need to be careful about doing it too much. But I think most of the people who have talked during today decently, yoshl, aa, dfr, mml, i'd put charu here as well, just none of them are good lynches right now.

YoshL 11-9-2016 03:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
+0 and +1 is kinda dependant on a game by game basis, but I believe i've gotten into plenty of arguments about lynching early inactives. D0 +1s are fine, 0s are probably not-so-much.

currently in a =don't want to do anything= mood, and trying to stop

storn42 11-9-2016 03:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491815)
that's a great mindset to have

it'd be great if you actually did what you were proposing

ok then. AA

you're being oddly agressive. and i dont like it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution