Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

roundbox 11-21-2016 03:27 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
This would be easier if more people were posting

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
It's quite depressing.

roundbox 11-21-2016 03:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493866)
oh, your knife is day-usable? did i miss that?

prec then tokzic imo

I feel like this adds to Precarious's alignment in a positive light

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:35 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494693)
I feel like this adds to Precarious's alignment in a positive light

Lol covered that yesterday. His vote on mellon also took place at a time that wouldve put her in kitb (before me and one other voted vendetta) so that's also putting her in a positive light.

I did go over all that yesterday though, hence the real options remaining as Xel, neeee, and pazz.

If I had to guess, I'd say mellon is third-party, but I'm cool with her if she's willing to vote with us.

roundbox 11-21-2016 03:37 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Did you go over his reads list from the day before

I want to analyze it tomorrow since formatting on phone is awful

roundbox 11-21-2016 03:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

i'm probably going to end up with a lot of nulls aren't i

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

19) _Zenith_ - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise

This one

roundbox 11-21-2016 03:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I was gonna do some color coding like I did with Tokzics reads

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494695)
Did you go over his reads list from the day before

I want to analyze it tomorrow since formatting on phone is awful

Yeah, it made me more suspicious of Xel.
Here, I'll quote it.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:49 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

i'm probably going to end up with a lot of nulls aren't i

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

19) _Zenith_ - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise




"7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places"

Is a fishy sort of null/delaying tactic that makes Xel seem really scummy in retrospect. He's basically making excuses on Xel's behalf. That, in addition to Vendetta's defense of Xel, makes me pretty suspicious right now.

In contrast with that is a direct scumlean on Hakulyte based on meta. I'm taking that, along with the fact that neeee (Mad Dummy has helped kill three wolves now (granted, two of those he didn't have any alternatives on) to lean him "probably not-scum". I don't think he's a VT, but if his role makes him okay with killing all the wolves, then I'm cool with whatever wincon he might have.

Basically, Xel should get lynched this phase, pending input from the rest of our dearest friends.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:51 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
oh lol, you already quoted it.

and mentioned color coding. fancy.

XelNya 11-21-2016 03:59 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494684)
In the meantime, XelNya

Where you at, cuzzo?

I went and saw my brother's band play a show.

PS: I have video actually :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494690)
I'm gonna laugh if Xel is the last wolf and I successfully pinned him day1

I don't think so though, we'll wait and see when our other thread friends respond

Not gonna lie I'd have been significantly more angry if you had

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Feeling pretty sure that me, Shado, w&b, and rb are all pretty much confirmed town at this point. Feeling more Xelnya this day than either mellon, Precarious, or Mad Dummy.

Gonna skim wolf reads though just to see if there's anything in there.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 04:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494702)
Feeling pretty sure that me, Shado, w&b, and rb are all pretty much confirmed town at this point. Feeling more Xelnya this day than either mellon, Precarious, or Mad Dummy.

Gonna skim wolf reads though just to see if there's anything in there.

W&B died bruh

Pazz is alive tho, where does he fit in there?

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 04:10 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494701)
I went and saw my brother's band play a show.

PS: I have video actually :D



Not gonna lie I'd have been significantly more angry if you had

Do you have any thoughts on the game?

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:12 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I dunnoooooooo, just skimmed wolf posts real quick and noticing a trend of wolves not liking to give reads <_<

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:13 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inD the exception I honestly thought it was a shot in the dark. Only went on inD because of EoD interaction

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Better cash in on this gut read streak while I can

Xelnya

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:17 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
almost forgot the dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shitposting day 4 ladies and gentlemen

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 04:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494707)
inD the exception I honestly thought it was a shot in the dark. Only went on inD because of EoD interaction

wat?
Ohh I get it


DICKS
BUTTS
DICKS
BUTTS
DICKS

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 04:19 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Dammit Fuxking ninjad I wanted to be the first shitposter d4

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I could not be fucked to play this game proper since half way through d1 pretty much. Ever since then it's been 50% gut and 50% face value reading without overthinking it.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:25 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also I would like to be the first to rub it in that there are 5 wolves this game, fuck everyone who said there shant be more than 4.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:33 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494296)
I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494703)
Pazz is alive tho, where does he fit in there?

Here's my one post that I actually sat down and thought about for a total of 12 whole seconds on the matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494526)
I really don't believe Pazzaz is wolf here. I mean, why would DFR shoot AA after Pazzaz put out the such good of a defense and I practically had a town read on both AA & Pazzaz at that point?

I don't think DFR would have shot AA after the explanation Pazzaz put out on d1, if Pazzaz was a wolf. I think it's much more likely that DFR shot AA because he assumed that it would be in wolves best intention to not have a near clear town going into d1.

Just my 2 cents on Pazzaz.


gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:55 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
And yes, that's more or less the only thing I've got on Pazzaz since he hasn't really contributed to town since. There was that one reaction test thingy that idk if it even has any merit or not so yeah.

And let's be honest, Mad Dummy I love your posting but your voting and reasons to lynch people are kind of sporadic and very similar to my gut feeling. Feels a bit off to write a bunch of explanation and then have your vote go off of little to nothing such as someone using a word or two in a way that you don't like. Literally, a word, or two.

Again, just my 2 cents.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 04:56 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Better bookmark these 2 cents you'll have a dime in no time haHA

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 05:06 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494720)
fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494725)
Better bookmark these 2 cents you'll have a dime in no time haHA

Hahaha if egos were dicks, you and roundbox would've came a long time ago.

roundbox 11-21-2016 09:31 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494726)
Hahaha if egos were dicks, you and roundbox would've came a long time ago.

Ego?

roundbox 11-21-2016 09:32 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Trying to think of a lynch order is hard because everyone in it is pretty much equally inactive
Sorry GS for not being able to correctly guess the number of wolves in a mystery setup. I'm no wizard

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 10:56 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
sup

i'm here

dunno what to do.



i might iso someone like gold/pazzaz/xel.


wine dying is interesting. i'm assuming that means that our item giver didn't give an angel on the night he died, cause otherwise whoever got it would have used it on wine.

also them going for wine instead of possibly hunting a seer/invest role tells me that they either know that one doesn't exist or they know they can't win if one does, and so their just hoping one doesn't exist.

ldo if there is a cop out there, they prob have the game locked, and they should just claim.

tracker perhaps not? not sure on that.

other than those two, think carefully before possibly outing.



i think shado has come under less suspicion than he should for 'knowing who the cop is' when its very possible a cop doesn't even exist.

yesterday, i thought shado was softing a green check on me with his COMPLETE reversal of his read on me at the start of the day, so i backed off and put him in my town reads, but if he's not the cop, we need to take a hard look at him, and see if his whole 'should i shoot dummy' thing was him trying to get out of bussing his wolf partners.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:01 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
also, in response to that lolaccusation by shado about my 'slip'

a) i'm not gonna talk about my pm cause the last thing we need is a modkill

b) angling that crap is annoying and against the spirit of the game

c) the whole 'let me post in lime green that i'm a villager/town/civ' thing is a homage to my home, where that was a meme for a long time. (not the /town/civ part, people would just put villager reporting in or stupid stuff like that, regardless of their alignment

d) i read my role a full day before i got to play (due to the night) and i literally remembered nothing about it except that i was a vanillager.

in summary:

lolshado

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
btw, i find it somewhat odd that people are clearing precarious based of a couple of (admittedly decent tonally) posts about 'sorry i haven't been here more'.

specially cause the rest of the wolves were MIA and not posting at all either.

i don't even know if i think people are misclearing him or not, but I just find it really odd in general. -shrug-

gold stinger 11-21-2016 11:11 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494739)
I'm no wizard

Not with that attitude you aren't.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:12 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
sup gold

who do you think we should lynch today?

xel?

me?

shado?

prec?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:14 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
or mellon i guess.

still not sure why people want to not lynch her.

her reads were attrocious and her activity has not improved.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 11:14 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494754)
btw, i find it somewhat odd that people are clearing precarious based of a couple of (admittedly decent tonally) posts about 'sorry i haven't been here more'.

specially cause the rest of the wolves were MIA and not posting at all either.

i don't even know if i think people are misclearing him or not, but I just find it really odd in general. -shrug-

I am under the impression that people are town leaning him because of wolf reads

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
mellon


i think people are clearing mellon based on wolves pushing her, but she hasn't pushed any wolves at all.

i think if there are any prime 'lost wolf' or 'lone wolf' candidates, its mellon/shado (shado would've had to bus in that case ldo, but its not a bad choice for him if all of his other wolves were innactive)

gold stinger 11-21-2016 11:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494756)
sup gold

who do you think we should lynch today?

xel?

me?

shado?

prec?

If my vote isn't already obvious enough I've been more or less following my gut for the past 3 days and its paid off so Xelnya.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 11:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494757)
mellon's reads were attrocious and her activity has not improved.

link me to reads por favor

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:25 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494288)
btw, precarious asking us 'who should i vote' right before EoD and then NOT VOTING is hilariously wolfy.

precarious

mellon still wolfy, I don't know why gold is getting 0 scumreads (afaik)

VVV
theknightsofneeee(mad dummy)
Wineandbread

VV
roundbox
shadowolf (there is one reason for this that I don't want to talk about, but this might change later)
Pazzaz(someone said he had a claim? if that is wrong he would be lower.

V

XelNya (i guess? this is mostly a tone/activity read tbh)

null

inDheart (i liked some of his posting near EoD, but he voted for someone who was NOT vendetta when choosing between the two[like i did but still]) if mellon were to flip wolf i would clear him tho.

W

goldstinger - no one is scumreading gold when imo there isn't a whole lot going for them. when I feel that way, a large % of the time, they turn out to be wolves because other wolves dont want to push them, and villagers are just tunneled into whoever they think is wolfy, and ignore them.

WW

Mellon - i already talked about that awwwwwwwwwful tokzic read she gave at length, but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.

Precarious - lack of content, asked us who to vote/if they should vote, and then just didn't vote.. ?????????? having to ask to vote, and then not even doing it is so hilariously wolfy that I just can't compute it.

yesterdays reads.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:27 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
the 'reason why i have him here' for shado is i thought he was the cop with a green check on me.

if he isn't, and im pretty sure he isn't at this point, then he can go to wolf leans.

Pazzaz 11-21-2016 11:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Dummy: "Reads were atrocious"
Stinger: "Link reads"
Dummy: Links own reads

Daaaaaaaaamn

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:41 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
ohi thought she meant mine lol

lolme

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:46 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493765)
This game just has pages and pages of people who are already dead talking to each other. It wasn't too bad to catch up compared to other games I've played actually. Iím going to look into what each player were saying but for now Iím going to focus on people who are still alive


Scum leans:

Precarious - Scum lean. The way that he has been absent doesnít look good but the low effort posts he has been making look worse. This post in particular

Seems particularly out of character for him.

In the last game we played together, he was quite adamant about using more than just gut instinct in reads. His posts also generally seemed very well thought out and he gave off majorly town vibes immediately. He was thinking hard about the game and his scum-hunting instinct was clear.

This game seems like the complete opposite from him. It seems like he is putting in the lowest amount of effort possible and trying to blend into the background. His posts seem a lot less thought out. In the posts he does have, it seems like he is not scum-hunting in this game

Andy - The whole way that his claim happened and basically everything he said was super fucking sketchy. Shadow was the one to bring up the fact that he had a knife before Andy did so Iím not sure how that clears him? Maybe I need to re-read this interaction but to me it looks hella wolfy. It seems like he is trying to play the dumb card which can be a very good winning strategy. Itís not angle-shooting to acknowledge that the way he is speaking is extremely suspect and seems like an intentional distraction

Town leans:

Shadow, Xel and indheart. I originally pegged Xel as potential scum after reading just a bit of last phase but after reading most of the game he seems like townish Xel to me. Roundbox has a slight town read but seems like he is putting in minimal effort

????????

Tokzic - I didnít like his opening post and the way he just voted for Storn off of a gut read. This seems like he just wanted to get a vote out there to avoid suspicion from not voting, without any actual reasoning behind it. This would not be super suspicious on Day 1 normally but it was weird because he popped in and did that but didnít come back until EOD. And heís been largely absent ever since. However this doesnít seem too out of character for Tokzic

Wineandbread - I like his reads generally and he seems to have good logic. But I just havenít seen him posting enough to get a good idea of where he stands in the game

Gold stinger - I kept forgetting about him when doing my reading which doesnít give me a good feeling.


This post is kind of fair but also kind of what??? Seems like an excuse to just ride along until the end of the game without putting effort in

V where the hell are you, seriously


I know I forgot a few people. my reads and thread-read is not 100% complete but I have to get going now just wanted to post this. There are definitely wolves in my ??????/inactive category.

these are her reads.

she has NO explanation at all for her town reads (and never gave any even after I called her out on it)

and her read on tokzic seems like she had tmi that he was a wolf, cause all of the bold is negative, and then that last blue statement was enough for her to not put him in the wolf pile?

meeeeeh

(i've harped on all of this at length if you want to iso me, i'm not gonna go through it all again for the 4th time)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:47 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
and she had inDheart as town, and had andy as scum.

it almost looks like she intentionally flipped all of her reads to put the wolves in town and ? ?? and villagers in scum.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:49 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
k have to head out for a thanksgiving thing at my job, bbi 3 hours or so

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 11:51 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
also, just thought of this right now, but if mellon is a lost wolf, she wouldn't have been able to contact tokzic to get him to play the game.

(this is in response to round's thing that they are good friends and she would have made him post if he was getting scum read and they were wolves together.)

roundbox 11-21-2016 12:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494771)
also, just thought of this right now, but if mellon is a lost wolf, she wouldn't have been able to contact tokzic to get him to play the game.

(this is in response to round's thing that they are good friends and she would have made him post if he was getting scum read and they were wolves together.)

True
If our cop (presumably alive) has results on at least two living players you should claim. If you haven't, ima bop you hard in post game.

roundbox 11-21-2016 12:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Or we could just ask Shado who he was told the cop is or if they're still alive. I think I know who it is but I cannot say with firm certainty. Of we really do have a living and walking cop, I'm confused why wolves didn't try to aim for them over wabby.

roundbox 11-21-2016 12:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I have a bad feeling about an incoming echo chamber with myself, shado, gs, and neeee. Lame.

Pazzaz 11-21-2016 12:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
mello I see you, please post.

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 12:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494779)
I have a bad feeling about an incoming echo chamber with myself, shado, gs, and neeee. Lame.

I'm sorry T_T I feel bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494767)
she has NO explanation at all for her town reads (and never gave any even after I called her out on it)

and her read on tokzic seems like she had tmi that he was a wolf, cause all of the bold is negative, and then that last blue statement was enough for her to not put him in the wolf pile?

I had a bad read on Tokzic, I'll admit that. I let his personality cloud my judgement in the game when it should have clear to me.

I didn't really have explanations for my town reads tbh. They were mostly based on gut instinct and how the person was acting in the thread. I hadn't even read the entire thread when I made that list, I skipped a lot of the first day and skimmed a lot of posts from dead players. It wasn't half-assed but it wasn't as comprehensive as it could've been either

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494768)
and she had inDheart as town, and had andy as scum.

Looking at it now I can see that I misread some situations but that was my perspective at the time. It's easy now to look back and see where I was wrong now that we have some flips.

Andy looked terrible based on what I was reading and inD, at that point, seemed town to me based on my first impression. That reads list is a few days old

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 12:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494778)
Or we could just ask Shado who he was told the cop is or if they're still alive. I think I know who it is but I cannot say with firm certainty.

I think I know too but I'm very interested about this too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494784)
mello I see you, please post.

I like this nickname ^^ I've never seen it before

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
is that really all you had to say before you popped back out mellow?

>.<

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 01:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
you half heartedly defend yourself against an accusation that i've been saying for 2+days, and probe for who the cop is?

please tell me more about how mellow isn't a wolf..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 02:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Again.

there is no effort to try and solve the game from mellon.

she only spit out that reads list that i just quoted after MUCH CAJOLING from the peanut gallery.

and i have yet to see any reads that are even remotely updated from her in the past 2 game days.

nothing about where she stands currently (even though she was just in the thread)

she responded to my accusation, and then did no work in deciding who was scum, in fixing her reads, in explaining where she sits in the game.

she didn't even vote.


so, i repeat, Why aren't we lynching mellon?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 02:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
when people defend or don't push wolves wolves (inDheart, tokzic, vendetta) and push villagers (andy), and objectively are not being towny, the most likely explanation is that they are a WOLF.

Q.E.D.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 02:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
lol

pretty sure mellon was just reading and then chose not to respond..

XD

*i hate using these reads which is why i go invisible, but if people don't want to i'm gonna use the information*

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 02:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494790)
is that really all you had to say before you popped back out mellow?

yup. Considering I just popped out to walmart and am back now...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494791)
you half heartedly defend yourself against an accusation that i've been saying for 2+days, and probe for who the cop is?

They're the same accusations you've been throwing at me all game and there isn't much more to say at this point. I think we already know who the cop is

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494794)
she responded to my accusation, and then did no work in deciding who was scum, in fixing her reads, in explaining where she sits in the game.

It's the middle of the day and that was all I've had time to do so far. I'm about to get to that right now so hold your horses.

You are tunneling on me SO hard and have been all game.

mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 02:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494799)
lol

pretty sure mellon was just reading and then chose not to respond..

XD

*i hate using these reads which is why i go invisible, but if people don't want to i'm gonna use the information*

really...?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 03:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
okay?

but is my tunneling of you not justified?

thats what you should be commenting on.

Even now, you're just stating the fact that 'you're tunneling me' but not trying to determine my alignment based on that information.

Am i justified in my actions with regard to my push on you?

or is my reasoning fake, and if so, why?

thats the kind of stuff we need to see.

and its been actually days since thats happened.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 03:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
for the record, i have absolutely no idea who the cop is RN; i thought it was shado. -shrug-

so lolme i guess.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 03:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i'll sit back and let you do your stuff mellon, but i'd prefer it happen SOONER rather than NEVER.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't think I should force the cop to out, but suffice it to say that me, roundbox, and gold stinger are clear.

I'm cool with all your assumptions about the cop, makes the game a bit harder for wolves.

XelNya 11-21-2016 03:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494715)
Also I would like to be the first to rub it in that there are 5 wolves this game, fuck everyone who said there shant be more than 4.

btw who is to say it's not really just a third party who hasn't killed till now mate

no-kill is on.

Don't think anything about this but just, undeserved shit-talking till final scum role is hit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494694)
Lol covered that yesterday. His vote on mellon also took place at a time that wouldve put her in kitb (before me and one other voted vendetta) so that's also putting her in a positive light.

I did go over all that yesterday though, hence the real options remaining as Xel, neeee, and pazz.

If I had to guess, I'd say mellon is third-party, but I'm cool with her if she's willing to vote with us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494704)
Do you have any thoughts on the game?

tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.

But if you (still) think mellon is third party she should be forced to claim her role and we should lynch based on that because while the first third party role was pretty random if there's a second one I can't imagine it being a positive one.

XelNya 11-21-2016 03:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494808)
I don't think I should force the cop to out, but suffice it to say that me, roundbox, and gold stinger are clear.

I'm cool with all your assumptions about the cop, makes the game a bit harder for wolves.

I don't think the cop has to out for one more day or when we hit mylo, whichever one they feel is the correct approach

unless they do have as you said the final check

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Mad Dummy, go reread the EoD with vendetta.

Do you think inDheart is ballsy and bussy enough to put a wolf mellon into kitB? I think not. He voted mellon to prevent a Vendetta lynch, which is why she's tentatively town (read: Third Party). That reads list she promised does need to happen, but yeah I dont think shes scum.

Precarious is tentatively town for the same reason as mellon: inDheart tried starting a wagon on him after saying something along the lines of "can we form real wagons"? Because there were already votes on vendetta and he wanted to switch the target. So hes also tentatively town.

Pazzaz is questionable. His claim is the only thing working for him, everything else is terrible (aside from encouraging me to not shoot you and to just shoot tokzic). His reads list was a list of people's personalities, and he hasnt refreshed it since.

So really, the final possibilities for a scum role are pazzaz, you, and XelNya.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494809)
btw who is to say it's not really just a third party who hasn't killed till now mate

no-kill is on.


This was a tinfoil theory I thought of yesterday, but if it were true they wouldn't have risked a kill before being sure that there were no cops. If there were no kills last night, that would be my guess, but as it is I think theres one more scum, and I think its you.

XelNya 11-21-2016 03:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494813)
This was a tinfoil theory I thought of yesterday, but if it were true they wouldn't have risked a kill before being sure that there were no cops. If there were no kills last night, that would be my guess, but as it is I think there's one more scum, and I think its you.

Can't say I agree because of how easy it is to just keep town looking for a wolf and not a deep third party.

XelNya 11-21-2016 03:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
tldr: It was simply too early for gs to flaunt that

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494814)
Can't say I agree because of how easy it is to just keep town looking for a wolf and not a deep third party.

Okay, explain to me how a third party would know exactly when all the wolves are dead and manage to resume kills in the same night phase. There's just no way, it'd risk everything they had worked for if there were 5 wolves and bam, all of a sudden there's two nightkills.

There would have to be a transitional period where one night would go by without kills.

Pazzaz 11-21-2016 05:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

roundbox 11-21-2016 06:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 

roundbox 11-21-2016 06:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494827)
I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

mello's a she

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 06:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494827)
I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

Okay.. that's just not true about the vote. At the time he voted mellon, he put her into a KitB situation (there were 2 votes on Vendetta and one on Mellon) to avoid a lynch on V.
Secondly, the lack of meaningful posts can be said about XelNya, and it can be said about you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494831)
mello's a she

Pazz was referring to inD when he said he.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 06:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
What's most interesting about the vote on Mellon, though, is that inD chose to not take the easier wagon (neeee) in order to vote mellon.

This could either be to try to look more town (he made a post right before voting about why he didnt a neeee lynch) or it could be to avoid bussing another wolf.

roundbox 11-21-2016 06:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494832)
Pazz was referring to inD when he said he.



mellonxcollie 11-21-2016 06:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
the forum ate this the first time I tried to post it, so that's great.


Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494804)
Am i justified in my actions with regard to my push on you?

or is my reasoning fake, and if so, why?

thats the kind of stuff we need to see.

A push and tunnelling are two different things. When I look at it from your perspective I can understand your reasoning, so I don't think that the reasoning itself is fake.

but you haven't pushed anyone else all game and have focused exclusively on me. Using one argument. And you haven't changed your opinion at all or put this type of effort toward pushing anyone else, including the wolves when they were alive.

So it seems like you want to look like you are scum-hunting and putting effort into the game, but really you are mostly just re-hashing the same arguments against me over and over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494809)
tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.

This is a really weird thing to say. It looks like you are intentionally revealing your wolf strategy and trying to play it off as a human strategy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494827)
I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance..........Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.

kind of ironic


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution