Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Tyson ultima 05-17-2014 03:27 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

yeaaa I wouldn't agree with how mad you are getting but I kind of do get the point. A good portion of people who try to get into streaming with the mindset of becoming successful from it will most likely be sorely disappointed. Most of the famous streamers even if they suck at a game make up for it with the personality because of the fact that they actually enjoy what they do.

colt.45 05-17-2014 03:41 AM

God damn I wake up to this.
LBD or w/e your name is, I'm sorry that you don't agree with what I am doing but i really enjoy league and want to share my experience and journey with the world. My goal is diamond 1 and I will get there myself.

I think you attacking me personally was a little odd... Why are you mad?But I'm not like kaceytron at all. Plus kaceytron is a genius actually, you just don't understand what she does is an act. Not real. She's the biggest troll.

Plus my streams will be entertaining and always interactive with the viewers.
I was told to put up a donation box from my manager. I'm streaming to raise money to pay for my health expenses. Please don't tell me I'm talentless when I have proven I am good at video games. =( I was very good at stepmania and ffr and still am.
I know I'm not good at league ( high plat level supporting)but honestly my stream is more about playing league with others and my friends , possibly helping others learn something about support or them helping me get better. I want to make people laugh and have a good time and hang out with me =).
No donations are needed like I said but I am raising it for my health. And besides I'm putting almost all donations to giveaways for others

WolfXhunter 05-17-2014 06:36 AM

LBDD if you have nothing positive to say to anyone, say nothing at all thanks.

MinaciousGrace 05-17-2014 06:38 AM

mad|countermad
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

phe0nixblade 05-17-2014 06:58 AM

im with lbdd here yo cause the reason i like watching streamers like dyrus or phantomlord is because of their personality mostly, same with dunky
but maybe im just biased because every streamer girl i see either sucks or is trying to just use the fact that she has tits for subs

colt.45 05-17-2014 07:10 AM

Not gonna let some salty person stop me.
Oh well I'm not asking anyone to donate to me or follow me , only if you want to. :) And heads up almost every twitch page has a donate button so get over it.

Btw there is a chance I will be streaming with Grzzed and Dunkey. I sometimes play and skype with them.

Tyson ultima 05-17-2014 08:42 AM

its Ji Ahn guys don't fight it just let it be.

Coolboyrulez0 05-17-2014 09:22 AM

lmfao at internet white knights

get dem shields up

xVaLoRx 05-17-2014 10:52 AM

people still play LoL ?

Razor 05-17-2014 05:54 PM

funny how all of my friends got chat restrictions (riot sent out a chat restriction wave to a lot of users yesterday)

and i didnt

probably cause i back up my toxicity by carrying my teams in solo q

hue

lumphoboextreme 05-17-2014 07:16 PM

lol I haven't played this game forever and probably still won't, but there's a lot of mad going around in here. gl with the stream colt

Litodude 05-17-2014 07:19 PM

the only reason anyone would watch a stream is if [ ] you gave informative advice, [ ] are good, [?] entertaining, [x] giveaway free shit for no reason, [x] are a female

i'm not saying don't do it, but let's be real about your clientele and the audience you're trying to reach

edit ji isn't even mad idk why you assume expletives = mad

ur just shitter noobs

colt.45 05-17-2014 09:08 PM

Doesnt matter what audience I reach out to... if only thirsty nerds watch then let it be. That shouldn't define if I should stream or not.

Don't know why people get so butthurt when females stream.

The5thMoon 05-17-2014 10:49 PM

GL with the stream yo.

btw Frost finally won something, so happy T_T

Litodude 05-18-2014 04:50 PM

by far the best part of all stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_oxkzCuiks

Litodude 05-18-2014 06:08 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/painolleh a real stream

ll sephirothll 05-18-2014 10:09 PM

so i made it to bronze V so you guys can AMA now. im legit

Litodude 05-18-2014 10:51 PM

Hey

So yesterday night we played a 5v5 inhouse ARAM from Unranked Level 6 players to D1 elo players. Needless to say, hilarity ensued, much shits were talked, TEAM was nowhere to be found, and I have it all recorded.

http://www.twitch.tv/litodude/b/529897031

I do apologize for the first 5 minutes because Skype was being FUCKING. SHIT. but I eventually figured it out and everyone's voice can be heard.

Playerlist:

Lito
Jesse
jsizzler
becky
icyworld
kady
rob
priest
some black guy
squirticus

Enjoy

Razor 05-19-2014 05:38 AM

decided to hop on my Platinum 5 smurf for a bit (literally Plat 2 MMR with this win-loss count)

absolutely demolished corki/sona lane (and yeah i have 3 accs in low/mid/high plat get fukt)

ReikonKeiri 05-19-2014 09:26 PM

all these ******s trying to get diamond :zzz:. finally accomplished my lifelong league goal