Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

OneHandNow 10-26-2010 05:39 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Brian (Post 3325183)
well with a bit of practice I got down to 2-0-0-1 but I'm not going to submit quite yet.

You can submit multiple times. :/

Submit your best scores (you never know! that could've been your best run..)

awein999 10-26-2010 05:46 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3325185)
officially blocked now. Time to wait for the next round.

welcome to my world

C@! 10-26-2010 05:56 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 


FML lol

Brycexx 10-26-2010 06:05 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
this song has kicked my ass. ill try and get a better score

Prime8 10-26-2010 06:41 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Brian (Post 3325183)
well with a bit of practice I got down to 2-0-0-1 but I'm not going to submit quite yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHandNow (Post 3325190)
You can submit multiple times. :/

Submit your best scores (you never know! that could've been your best run..)

Don't submit it :twisted:

Jtehanonymous 10-26-2010 06:45 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3325185)
officially blocked now. Time to wait for the next round.

If you want to mind block a song, playing it for a tournament is the fastest way.
My record is like, 3 tries on a song and I'm blocked. hahaha. XD

OneHandNow 10-26-2010 06:46 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime8 (Post 3325268)
Don't submit it :twisted:

Trying to get some credits eh? :twisted:

kmay 10-26-2010 06:46 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous (Post 3325274)
If you want to mind block a song, playing it for a tournament is the fastest way.
My record is like, 3 tries on a song and I'm blocked. hahaha. XD

yea... tourneys make block so much easier...

Silver_Brian 10-26-2010 06:51 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Good enough for now, may improve later.


DarkCause 10-26-2010 07:21 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
1 Attachment(s)
XD

TC_Halogen 10-26-2010 07:36 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Elite Ninja is being moved to D5. His recent scores make him more than worthy of fighting in this division.

nois-or-e 10-26-2010 07:36 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
I booflagged this crap sooooooo many times.
It was the bit near the end that is 14 23 14 at the start, i was going 3 14 23 when it only needed the 3 14 2 . . .

I think. . .



I really need to stop sucking so hard at this game on such simple songs.

kmay 10-26-2010 07:38 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3325345)
Elite Ninja is being moved to D5. His recent scores make him more than worthy of fighting in this division.

really? his scores aren't even that good....

MrMagic5239 10-26-2010 07:46 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3325355)
really? his scores aren't even that good....

8 Clean on Perfect Cherry Storm, ain't D4. My Novo black flag might not be either, but Novo sure as hell aint no where NEAR as hard as 90% of the FMO's on this game.

xBBx Takedown 10-26-2010 07:47 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3325355)
really? his scores aren't even that good....

Now Kellen a 4.0.0.2 on Rottel is D5 in my eyes.

Shikari 10-26-2010 07:48 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3325355)
really? his scores aren't even that good....

I agree.

kmay 10-26-2010 07:50 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3325372)
8 Clean on Perfect Cherry Storm, ain't D4. My Novo black flag might not be either, but Novo sure as hell aint no where NEAR as hard as 90% of the FMO's on this game.

EDIT: nvm ill talk to AJ in PMs

alloyus 10-26-2010 07:54 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
It's because he's an "elite" ninja.

Elite Ninja 10-26-2010 08:06 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
OMFG!!!!! Read my F'in sig now. Im not improving fast at all!!! Im just barely improving a little at a time!!!

nois-or-e 10-26-2010 08:07 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tastelikepeaches (Post 3323320)
picture showing 332 plays

Jut wondering. Who the **** is this guy? 2.5yo account, heavy get on Evil approaches in 2 attempts. 6 AAA's, 332 gameplays. . .

Something smells a bit fishy here.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution