Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411320)
Time to theory boat

Backpack formed the idea the second night with his buddies. Or he just decided to do it so they can eliminate the actual psychic.

Remember, wolves knew they hit some sort of block or vest, so they were more than happy to go to the second highest threat that would give town a lot of info (that's not the cop obviously), the psychic... I guess?

I don't know, I really was trusting backpack and now I feel extremely betrayed. I'm baffled if he faked all of that anger with V.

so you think he softed to get psychic to come out?

Red Blaster 02-25-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411320)
Time to theory boat

Backpack formed the idea the second night with his buddies. Or he just decided to do it so they can eliminate the actual psychic.

Remember, wolves knew they hit some sort of block or vest, so they were more than happy to go to the second highest threat that would give town a lot of info (that's not the cop obviously), the psychic... I guess?

I don't know, I really was trusting backpack and now I feel extremely betrayed. I'm baffled if he faked all of that anger with V.

Do you think if they actually did hit the vest they wouldn't target the sk again? Stacked kills are looking more like what happened imo

Charu 02-25-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411324)
Do you think if they actually did hit the vest they wouldn't target the sk again? Stacked kills are looking more like what happened imo

No, the mod even clarified in the thread not too long ago. If it stacked, the mod will state that PLAYER WAS KILLED BY X, Y, AND Z. ect

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411324)

pretty sure charu has beat it to death that if the kills converged we'd see "Mafia and SK killed X"

assuming that's true (seems likely from the OP), then wolves either shot at V (save by haku) or hit a vest

TWG King Dedede 02-25-2016 10:20 PM

Hi. I'm a fontisian. I've been playing mafia for four years across ten communities (DLP, Fantasy Strike, FoFC, MTGS, Mafia Universe, Mafia Scum, 2+2, Sc2, Chocolate Pi and Daily Mafia). I work best when I have a thorough understanding of the people I'm playing with. Considering that I know precisely none of you, that should make this a fun challenge.

Anyway, good to meet you all and I look forward to playing with you.
I'm going to use today to catch up as best I can. If you have questions or things for me to consider in the meantime, I'll be monitoring the new posts.

Red Blaster 02-25-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411321)
well I'm going to have to ignore you then because I'm not responsible for zenith being a dumbass

So what? Your slot just becomes squeeky clean because you inherited it?
Oh yeah I forgot you're the Jesus of TWG who came down and washed away the sins of the previous player.

This is why I honestly hate playing with you..

Charu 02-25-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4411287)
In the night...

botchi246 was killed by the Mafia

Yoshl was killed by the Serial Killer

D3 will last 48 hours and will end at 10:00 PM Server (Central) Time, Saturday, February 27th.

D3 begins now.

You know

You fucking know guys

How's this for crazy shit?

Haku's medic claim and save was not what the wolves went to. Wolves did hit the SK and the SK just turned out to be Botchi, which would make my confusing shenanigans with backpack more clear and I would be fine with him again without feeling just extremely outplayed.

Well fuck, now I don't know, backpack seriously SERIOUSLY looked legit.

But at EoD, he said not to kill Botchi right there and then. WHY!?

I don't understand. I just don't understand.

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411328)
So what? Your slot just becomes squeeky clean because you inherited it?
Oh yeah I forgot you're the Jesus of TWG who came down and washed away the sins of the previous player.

lol did you even read what I said? if your only accusation against me is based on what the person I replaced has done then I'm not going to address it further because I've said over and over again that the only reason I can think of is that zenith was being a dumbass

k

Red Blaster 02-25-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411329)
You know

You fucking know guys

Haku's medic claim and save was not what the wolves went to. Wolves did hit the SK and the SK just turned out to be Botchi, which would make my confusing shenanigans with backpack more clear and I would be fine with him again without feeling just extremely outplayed.

Botchi claiming psychic as a shot sk makes no sense
wolves would know it's bs right away..?

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411329)
You know

You fucking know guys

this would be funny

Charu 02-25-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede (Post 4411327)
Hi. I'm a fontisian. I've been playing mafia for four years across ten communities (DLP, Fantasy Strike, FoFC, MTGS, Mafia Universe, Mafia Scum, 2+2, Sc2, Chocolate Pi and Daily Mafia). I work best when I have a thorough understanding of the people I'm playing with. Considering that I know precisely none of you, that should make this a fun challenge.

Anyway, good to meet you all and I look forward to playing with you.
I'm going to use today to catch up as best I can. If you have questions or things for me to consider in the meantime, I'll be monitoring the new posts.

Take your time, duder. Take your time.

And besides, I think your slot is super clean imo.

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:25 PM

botchi's claim looked 100% legit to me

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 10:26 PM

The SK mostly likely still have a full bulletproof vest, but that's just assuming they attacked Vendetta that I protected. Maybe they hit someone else and it was the real SK.

My only lead as a SK is related to my DBP call at the beginning of the game with roundbox'd death which is nothing too convincing either.

I ironically could be wrong and botchi may as fake claimed Psychic at the very end, but as he was about to die, I felt like he wouldn't go as far as lying after being pmuch saved from death. He could be lying but I'd still priorize a DBP lynch over botchi because of the SK possibility even if it's really low.

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411328)

also this latter part isn't particularly relevant but this is the first time I've ever replaced in so if this is why you hate playing with me then it must be just from this game

Charu 02-25-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411331)
Botchi claiming psychic as a shot sk makes no sense
wolves would know it's bs right away..?

Because what does the SK have to lose at that point?

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411335)
The SK mostly likely still have a full bulletproof vest, but that's just assuming they attacked Vendetta that I protected. Maybe they hit someone else and it was the real SK.

My only lead as a SK is related to my DBP call at the beginning of the game with roundbox'd death which is nothing too convincing either.

I ironically could be wrong and botchi may as fake claimed Psychic at the very end, but as he was about to die, I felt like he wouldn't go as far as lying after being pmuch saved from death. He could be lying but I'd still priorize a DBP lynch over botchi because of the SK possibility even if it's really low.

I'm inclined to believe wolves hit V because otherwise I think it's in their best interest to kill the SK

and the only possibility is what Charu listed where botchi is somehow the SK but I don't buy it

Charu 02-25-2016 10:28 PM

But I digress, I was seriously shooked at EoD. Like I expected none of the things to happen in which they did.

FffffFFFffff

Botchiiiiii, why didn't you claim sooner you dummy!?

Charu 02-25-2016 10:30 PM

Phew... anyways.

Haku, since I'm slightly calmed down again, may I ask you...

Why did you claim?

Red Blaster 02-25-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411337)
Because what does the SK have to lose at that point?

It just doesn't ring true to me.
are you trying to protect backpack at this point?

It seems like you're doing a lot of theorycrafting to make the peices fit into a world where dap actually is a pr and it's sketching me out a little bit.

Red Blaster 02-25-2016 10:33 PM

Anyway I'm going to head off for the night, I'm in a seriously shitty mood and I don't want to bring that into the game.