Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   13th Official Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151950)

PaigePrefer22 07-1-2020 02:36 PM

Re: 13th Official Tournament

THank you so much for your help... another quick question.. how many times are we allowed to play the song picked each week?

CammyGoesRawr 07-1-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaigePrefer22 (Post 4733054)
THank you so much for your help... another quick question.. how many times are we allowed to play the song picked each week?

Unlimited times! Grind the song to your heart's (or the leaderboard's) content (:

Arere 07-1-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaigePrefer22 (Post 4733054)

you have the whole week to do what you want with the song

saikou hot

SubaruPoptart 07-1-2020 05:02 PM

I'm here to make an announcement, The polys at the end of Inferno of Fomalhaut are bitch-ass motherfuckers, they fuck my runs. Yeah that's right they fuck my runs. They put 16ths in the middle of the 24th patterns and said that they were t h i s f a s t and I said that that was disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my flashflashrevolution.com. I practice them in iso and I can hit them every time in iso but once I get to them in an actual run I go spaghetti. Yeah that's right, they make me go spaghetti. You have six days to let me hit you in an actual run or else

bmah my dude I love you but holy shit these polys are ACTUALLY going to kill me. They shouldn't even be as difficult as they are considering the amount of times I've hit them in iso, but jesus actual christ my sanity's quickly draining.

PhantomPuppy 07-1-2020 05:19 PM

getting mindblocked in the first 24 hours of the OT is never a good time lol

_DJ Vinyl_ 07-1-2020 06:31 PM

After almost 2 years coming back from DDR Games I FC my song boi. This old guy still got gas in the tank. now time to FC tougher songs so I can AAA my dicision 3 song.

_Zenith_ 07-1-2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4733061)
I'm here to make an announcement, The polys at the end of Inferno of Fomalhaut are bitch-ass motherfuckers, they fuck my runs. Yeah that's right they fuck my runs. They put 16ths in the middle of the 24th patterns and said that they were t h i s f a s t and I said that that was disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my flashflashrevolution.com. I practice them in iso and I can hit them every time in iso but once I get to them in an actual run I go spaghetti. Yeah that's right, they make me go spaghetti. You have six days to let me hit you in an actual run or else

bmah my dude I love you but holy shit these polys are ACTUALLY going to kill me. They shouldn't even be as difficult as they are considering the amount of times I've hit them in iso, but jesus actual christ my sanity's quickly draining.

You got this, keep pressing forward!

FlynnMac 07-1-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4733061)

I love this so much due to the reference

CammyGoesRawr 07-2-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4733062)
getting mindblocked in the first 24 hours of the OT is never a good time lol

just fuckin @ me

hazard28 07-2-2020 08:48 PM

Kinda glad I got bumped last minute into D6 from D5 as it'll give me some good practice but whew up against some hardcore players here. Hope I'll survive a few rounds at least and awesome job to y'all who already AAA'd the file!

Sanjixcon 07-2-2020 09:39 PM

I just hope i can survive long enough for the d6 songs to start getting harder :/
I'm so bad at slow tech files now bc i pretty much only practice hard dumps in etterna.
I actually scored better on the d7 song xD

SubaruPoptart 07-2-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanjixcon (Post 4733139)
I just hope i can survive long enough for the d6 songs to start getting harder :/
I'm so bad at slow tech files now bc i pretty much only practice hard dumps in etterna.
I actually scored better on the d7 song xD

Bro can I have your skills for a sec these polys are killing me, D6 is an absolute bop though and I'm jealous y'all got it for your song.

Sanjixcon 07-2-2020 10:14 PM

Bro I'll gladly trade you some of my sloppy minip skills for some of your level 97 AAA skills

Ninty64 07-2-2020 10:41 PM

The D6 song is great!

That minijack section though. What... How. I don't understand! Notes aren't supposed to work that way! My brain!!

VisD 07-3-2020 05:44 AM

blame toby fox for the weird-ass rhythm :D

x_egeltje_x 07-3-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _DJ Vinyl_ (Post 4733066)
After almost 2 years coming back from DDR Games I FC my song boi. This old guy still got gas in the tank. now time to FC tougher songs so I can AAA my dicision 3 song.

I feel ya man. It’s basically the same here. So many AAA’s on the first D2 song and i’m only middle-ground with a 4-0-0-0 ...

Keep up the grind, you can get that AAA!

kjwkjw 07-3-2020 10:05 AM

kiss the sexy robot ultimate championship 201X!!!, great file. But those broken jacks after the break are so hard. But great file. But those broken jacks after the break are so hard.

LvsL 07-3-2020 10:13 AM

I got 0-0-0-1 on D1 song, and getting the good around the same spot in D2, just when my concentration slipped

JenovaSephiroth 07-3-2020 03:14 PM

Got 4-0-0-1 on the D4 song and trying to get any further is honestly shaving years off my life

yo man im awesome 07-3-2020 05:22 PM

Damn we really out here getting elim'd round 1 huh