Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

ChaosBolt 02-14-2015 02:22 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

I pulled a Seriyuu several days ago, but I need to assemble a good team. Any good subs recommended?

Red Blaster 02-20-2015 03:27 AM

Well that happened.
Didn't expect the GZL to actually drop O_O

Red Blaster 02-26-2015 08:21 PM

mfw

Gradiant 03-6-2015 11:31 PM

0-stoned Twinlits for the first time today, pretty stoked :D

(Lu Bu & Ronia: L Meta / King Baddie / Ronia / Echidna). Stalled on mythlits, ronia + king baddie for dublits, echidna for dubmythlits and stalled on baby tama, ronia + king baddie and then ronia + lu bu for last floor.

tosh 03-7-2015 04:41 AM

Pulled a red dragon fruit from the pal egg machine earlier today.

Aww yissss. That triple TPA.

ChaosBolt 03-15-2015 04:38 PM

About bloody time I get one of these.

Gradiant 03-15-2015 04:59 PM

Sick chaos, you win pad lmao. And then when you roll dupes of her because lolrng shes still a great sub for herself. Id love her blue counterpart though...

Just uevod this dude right now, all i need now is a hanzo.

FoJaR 03-15-2015 06:15 PM

got a mini da qiao xiao qiao. probably max level but leave at 4 star? is that the general idea here?

Gradiant 03-15-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 4290577)
got a mini da qiao xiao qiao. probably max level but leave at 4 star? is that the general idea here?

I would yeah, theres a collab dungeon right now that restricts to 4 stars, or would be useful for s-ranking dungens from just average teamcost alone.

Chocille 03-15-2015 07:27 PM

I got my Uevo Pandora, Uevo Lu Bu, Uevo DQ, Uevo XQ, Kaguya, Chiyome, Marine Rider

actually way too much for me to post gg

Gradiant 03-15-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4290620)
Uevo Lu Bu

Really jelly, he's my main leader right now. Also can't wait for NA to get uevo blodin already, have the extra tamas in him for the triple tpa.

Red Blaster 03-16-2015 11:40 AM

Gradiant how do you use Satan? I'd be interested in seeing your team.
Grabbed him awhile back but I never really used him much.

Gradiant 03-21-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4290841)
Gradiant how do you use Satan? I'd be interested in seeing your team.
Grabbed him awhile back but I never really used him much.

Havent really been abke to take advantage of him yet either. He heavily relies on having orb changers up quick because theres only so long you can stall. Also waiting to be able t awaken my loki for two more row enhances. Ill probably end up doing something like dual satan, loki, vampire, persephone (or wicked lady for farmable), flex monster. Probably throw n ronia since i was able to uevo her yesterday or lubu once na gets his uevo.

Hyped for extreme metal dragon n 45 minutes, first time able t run it since i finally have 99+ stamina.

MrGiggles 03-21-2015 07:44 PM

okuninushi, masterion, rodin, venus, idunn/idunna, pandora, valkyrie, apocalypse, dragon rider, and parvati all dropped for me in the past few godfests i was around for.

and how sweet is it that you don't need those element dragons to evolve pengdra anymore? combined with the ability to buy dragon plant infestation dungeons for a measly 500k, i can farm twenty or thirty a day and get all these previously untouched gods leveled up

MrGiggles 03-21-2015 07:50 PM

also, my id is

i leave a ronia team in the #2 position, lu bu is usually my most recent. Sometimes it'll be Freyja or W/D Karin, but friends with good freyja/karin matches are much more rare :(

padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/MrChuckles

Gradiant 03-25-2015 03:18 PM

Just 0-stoned Wednesday mythical and got the last blue mask i needed to uevo andromeda, pretty happy. Team was lu bu: king baddie, Twilight sorcerer chester, DL lilith, echidna, and ronia friend. Got lucky not getting bound with only 80% resist from chester and lilith.

ChaosBolt 03-25-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4294653)
Just 0-stoned Wednesday mythical and got the last blue mask i needed to uevo andromeda, pretty happy. Team was lu bu: king baddie, Twilight sorcerer chester, DL lilith, echidna, and ronia friend. Got lucky not getting bound with only 80% resist from chester and lilith.

Nice! The Sonia you used definitely wasn't mine, mine's unevolved and at level 4, I still need to find fodder material.

Gradiant 03-25-2015 03:33 PM

I think i just farmed the red subdungeon of legendary dragons footprints and skydragons on the weekend. Mediocre amount of +eggs as well as naga drops for skilling up echidna. Red mechdragon is also good on mondays but the 5th floor boss is stupid with my stuff not skilled up very much.

I think its great too that ronias uevo materials also skill her up if you time it with a skillup event and when the trifruits arent fodder for the norns.

MrGiggles 03-25-2015 07:23 PM

finally cleared a descend and nabbed Hera-Ur

i have no ideas which ones are easiest so I failed four previous randomly selected descends

looks like i found the low bar! time to start climbing

Gradiant 03-25-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4294907)
finally cleared a descend and nabbed Hera-Ur

i have no ideas which ones are easiest so I failed four previous randomly selected descends

Nice hera-ur get :)
The high defense dragon on the 3rd floor kills me every time once he's under 50%

For easiest descends, if you have a light burst leader like kirin or LKali then Satan is decent. Even better if you're more skilled at moving orbs and you have ra. Takeminakata was also easy for me since it's tricolor, so hero teams based on RBL like Andromeda it's really easy to make rows. I did Hera-is with a resist team with BD Neptune and Grodin friend and just grinded. Same with Dragon Zombie descend, but color resists wood instead of water. Thief descend is alright if you have your actives up right when you get to goemon or he'll 1-shot you. It's easy to stall on the first 3 floors though.