Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

How many wolves are dead so far, 3? I think for a game this size, there might be 5 all on one fac, maybe 1 person with alternative win conditions, and the rest town. That would mean there's still 2 more wolves wolfin it out there, but I digress there could easily be 6 as well given the 20 player turnout.

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:21 AM

Really don't like the soft defense that inD gave V nearing EoD when voting was happening. Would like them to clarify what made V so much better than mellon this day phase, but as of right now I think that's my highest scum read. inDheart

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:23 AM

Precarious, post more. jfc

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 04:32 AM

Good hot, everyone.
Thanks Gold.
Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks eight equals equals equals equals equals equals equals capital letter d ~~~~

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 09:22 AM

btw, precarious asking us 'who should i vote' right before EoD and then NOT VOTING is hilariously wolfy.

precarious

mellon still wolfy, I don't know why gold is getting 0 scumreads (afaik)

VVV
theknightsofneeee(mad dummy)
Wineandbread

VV
roundbox
shadowolf (there is one reason for this that I don't want to talk about, but this might change later)
Pazzaz(someone said he had a claim? if that is wrong he would be lower.

V

XelNya (i guess? this is mostly a tone/activity read tbh)

null

inDheart (i liked some of his posting near EoD, but he voted for someone who was NOT vendetta when choosing between the two[like i did but still]) if mellon were to flip wolf i would clear him tho.

W

goldstinger - no one is scumreading gold when imo there isn't a whole lot going for them. when I feel that way, a large % of the time, they turn out to be wolves because other wolves dont want to push them, and villagers are just tunneled into whoever they think is wolfy, and ignore them.

WW

Mellon - i already talked about that awwwwwwwwwful tokzic read she gave at length, but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.

Precarious - lack of content, asked us who to vote/if they should vote, and then just didn't vote.. ?????????? having to ask to vote, and then not even doing it is so hilariously wolfy that I just can't compute it.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:24 AM

Hmmmmm

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:28 AM

I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:29 AM

Vendetta's role flip implies a lone wolf. Not sure who this could be or if it's true. Something to consider when looking for partners.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:31 AM

I led the lynch on DFR (backed away like a baby though), and affirmed V for the next lynch. Not sure about my ability to find the last wolf so soon. I'll have lots of time tomorrow to give this a good ole pruning.

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494267)
Hey Pazz, how many wolves do you think are left? Who do you think they are? C'mon, give me your best scum reads.

One, maybe two? I don't really know. My top scum is currently mellonxcollie with Dummy as a close second

Mello, post reads and your cleared for me maybe

inDheart 11-18-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494260)
Why so defensive? I'm talking about them coming up with the idea for your silencing. What would you say if I told you DFR mentioned being the possibility of a silenced player before you ever claimed?

i'm amazed that you think pazz's claim being fake is a thing

i've seen a people swap role as wolf or 3p more often before, yeah, but pazz was clearly in thread as AA noted when he was, and chose not to post. in game balance terms i would think a town-aligned role is more likely than antitown to get a -mod like that, because it attracts a huge amount of attention.

plus, if wolves would more likely want to hit AA (and we have some evidence in favor of that with dfr's arrow), why would they fuck with their own kill?

inDheart 11-18-2016 11:54 AM

phone posting bc my computer is misbehaving, any typos are on me

inDheart 11-18-2016 11:58 AM

town: "charu kill makes no sense"
pazz: "oh i swapped AA and charu"
town: "oh"

although pazz's freakout at AA dying is still sketch

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:07 PM

don't like how shado treated having that dayvig, at all, making eod literal cancer even if the result was favorable in the end

my guess is if he's scum then town was piling on one of his buddies with their top two votes, and he tried to repair by jumping onto nee at the end there

i am really going to have a hard time buying that he was just doing his push on nee for reactions and now they're best friends today

the thing that's making me doubt that though is anyone who's scum losing two buddies in a day

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494276)
Really don't like the soft defense that inD gave V nearing EoD when voting was happening. Would like them to clarify what made V so much better than mellon this day phase, but as of right now I think that's my highest scum read. inDheart

they've both been playing catch-up for most of their time, and i'm really hesitant to transfer zenith's play forward onto mellon

i remember the case that shado made on zenith about the aryxi meta thing which he never responded to, and i definitely don't want to hold against the slot since he subbed out after that

so even though V literally didn't exist yesterday or even the day before, really, i kept seeing his catch-up/reads as "better" for whatever time constraint he might be on

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:16 PM

nee i can confirm that pazz has a claim, he said pretty much one-shot bus driver with a restriction that he couldn't post in the day phase before he wanted to use it. since then he said he's "basically vt" now

inDheart 11-18-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4494314)
nee i can confirm that pazz has a claim, he said pretty much one-shot bus driver with a restriction that he couldn't post in the day phase before he wanted to use it. since then he said he's "basically vt" now

i should add that he didn't post the first day and said he used the power to swap AA and charu, which is why the "basically VT" thing

roundbox 11-18-2016 12:36 PM

Also more activity pls

roundbox 11-18-2016 12:44 PM

Also on the whole Pazzaz being fake thing: the timing was just too good for it to be fake. I don't think wolf partners Pazzaz and DFR coordinate a play and reaction like that. Pazzaz came out posting like he was the godliest gamer, proud of his achievement and explanation for the night results. He cleared a player, and then that player was almost immediately executed. His reaction might have been awkward, but his time leading up to the flip sounded like he was genuinely pleased with his role.

TWG Ike 11-18-2016 12:46 PM

heart (2)- Shado, gold stinger
prec (1)- Mad Dummy