Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   we need help reviving TWG (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148118)

flashflash account 08-26-2017 11:41 AM

we need help reviving TWG

we just finished an 8 player game over at NinSheetMusic forums, and that was the first TWG in over half a year. I know most of you probably aren't interested in playing in the more casual setting, but if we could get even a handful of extra people to start playing over there I think it'd go a long way. So if you're able to, just make an account and sign up. Here's the signup thread:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9583.0

Typically we don't play cardflips and all kinds of OOTC is allowed (picture Fall of an Empire). That being said, you're welcome to sign up for hosting too with your own setups.

Since activity has been so bad we first have player sign ups and then we host and balance games based on the number of players. We would all be happy getting a 10 player game and even more would feel just like old times. I could make a nerdy joke here about being my only hope but I'm too cool for that (seriously though hlep pls)

If you have any questions about it or want more info probably just ask em here because I likely won't notice any new PMs

Hakulyte 08-26-2017 11:59 AM

Re: we need help reviving TWG

I tried making an account, but I'm not getting the activation e-mail.
It's not in junk folder and I tried sending it back again.
So, that's a problem.

flashflash account 08-26-2017 12:12 PM

it might show up in like an hour or something idk

blindreper1179 08-26-2017 02:00 PM

Or you guys can come here?

flashflash account 08-26-2017 06:09 PM

I'm not sure that's as good of an idea

Celirra 08-26-2017 07:21 PM

Not to be rude, but I don't really see much motivation in helping your community's twg scene when the one here as is isn't anywhere near what it once was. I second Blind's idea; even if we're not super thriving we're still better off currently than they are, and if there is going to be any kind of joiner or overlap it should be the smaller feeding into the larger, not vice versa. Not that I don't care for your plight, I just think you're being narrow minded and selfish in the way you're going about seeking a solution.

flashflash account 08-26-2017 07:54 PM

the point is that the TWG scenes are very different from site to site and basically nobody from NSM would be willing to play on a forum with a much stricter set of rules

and it's not like I'm asking you all to just migrate over just like 2 or 3 people every now and then would go a long way, and I think it's REALLY unfair to call that narrow minded and selfish when we were willing to help fill a game when nakah came over asking for 5 more players. Remember davy? He's about the best player on our site and he rage quit because the rules were so unfun for him. If you want a more chill game pace, just consider it I guess obviously not your guys' cup of tea but I'm sure some people like TWG enough to play it just about anywhere

T-Force 08-26-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4582626)
the point is that the TWG scenes are very different from site to site and basically nobody from NSM would be willing to play on a forum with a much stricter set of rules

Such as..?

flashflash account 08-26-2017 08:57 PM

no ootc and no nighttalk come to mind

T-Force 08-26-2017 09:59 PM

Those aren't rules so much as settings per game. Those change on a game-by-game basis, although I will admit that OoTC has become a lot more of the norm recently.
Nighttalk off, though, is only used about half the time.

flashflash account 08-26-2017 10:46 PM

friendly update: 8 player have signed up again, so if just 2 people from here came over that's all we'd really need, thanks

Funnygurl555 08-27-2017 09:32 AM

I don't see it as selfish, especially if the guy played on FFR before (I wouldn't know though #perpetuallyshortontime). You don't have to only play on one site, and playing on NSM a couple times doesn't mean you're abandoning FFR or anything
i woulda helped if i weren't... perpetually short on time T_____T i'm like cramming for a test i'm p sure i'm not ready for rn so i couldn't even come to ltwg waaaah
i have no idea why i opened ffr on here but i saw "reviving twg" and i was like prepared to be sad

Wayward Vagabond 08-27-2017 04:27 PM

I joined the site to play in a game I just don't think I can play in this game. Future games I'd be down to join

Rapta 08-27-2017 07:06 PM

whats twg

FreezinIce 08-28-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4582706)
whats twg

Twg is garbage. Garbage that kills for money

flashflash account 09-3-2017 01:08 PM

Bump for another game signup

flashflash account 09-7-2017 09:45 PM

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index...5139#msg385139

this is the link to our current game signup, we have 2 9 player games for hosting, potentially 3, and only 8 players. We need just one person to join, and you can vote on the games once we start the votes

pls hlep