Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

thesunfan 02-24-2016 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410809)
My interpretation of the mechanics with the way killing works is that the wolves cannot "no kill", and if nothing is sent from a blue or SK, nothing happens from them. I also think it would make sense that if both wolves and SK targeted same person, it would say "mafia and SK killed X" or something like that.

in an effort to stop getting the same questions from various people, even though its in the OP, I'll just go ahead and clarify that everything in this post is 100% correct regarding the mechanics

Charu 02-24-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410822)
ok it's 45 minutes before EOD

You mean 105 minutes.

10PM server bro, heheheh.

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:19 PM

ok nice

I'm not liking xiz's tone somehow

thesunfan 02-24-2016 08:19 PM

Vote Count

Votes from post 977 to post 1943
Night in 1:41:07

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- Charu -- Hakulyte (103), SKG_Scintill (33), botchi246 (72)
  • 2 -- AragakiAyase -- Xiz (37), rzr (116)
  • 2 -- botchi246 -- Charu (221), DaBackpack (144)
  • 1 -- danceflashrevo -- AragakiAyase (58)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- YoshL (61)
  • 6 -- not voting -- cedolad (1), danceflashrevo (34), Red Blaster (30), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), Vendetta21 (7)

Vendetta21 02-24-2016 08:20 PM

Okay I'm not going to be replaced before EOD so I will vote true charu please sum up the day's inquiries for me briefly so I can make a vote and go to bed

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409106)
rzr
Town. I believe he's genuinely trying to solve the game. Plus I don't think he's a wolf because he's been relaxed throughout the entire game. Him changing up his playstyle is letting him clear his mind and make more contributions I think.
Red Blaster
Null. He's usually a lot more active, maybe he's busy or something, idk what to make of him yet.
Vendetta21
I'm not really sure how to read him. I would generally read him scum but I've heard that he's typically a more aggressive player, and I trust DBP's read on him a lot more than mine. He's had more experience playing with him and at the same time I read him very townie, so if he's thinks v's town, I'll believe it.
tiloco217
I expected a lot more than I'm getting from him, pretty null.
helphelp11
I think there's wolf in SKG/help, help's more believeable to me. Especially how he tries to pressure SKG into giving information, people call him out on it, then he retracts moments later in order to save himself face, and it leaves him scummy.
Sinistrosuede
Really really null. Shows up, promises contribution, contributes nothing so far.
SKG_Scintill
Town...? The problem with SKG is that he plays a character. And that's all fine and dandy, until you pika pi it to death (refer to Xel in TWG Smash Bros.). He mentions (or someone did) that Charu plays a character and no one gives him flac for it, but the problem with that is Charu's usually productive while playing the character whereas SKG has done nothing productive. I'm left to POE to give him a town lean because I think the help/SKG interaction is w/v, and I see it more often in my mind that help is the wolf rather than SKG. Also I feel like SKG's noncontributions could be attributed to the fact he's never played a game of TWG before, and I can relate to how he feels, and I think it's genuine.
cedolad
Town. He was pretty hypey at the beginning of the game, excited to play. I liked his tone, thought it was very towny. However now that the game has started he's been quiet but I haven't seen him in thread at all so I'll assume IRL stuff, hopefully he'll be back for EOD.

I was making the list but I only got this far, I have to go for now because my parents want me to get rest instead of sitting at the computer. idk if I'll be back EOD because feeling pretty bad and might be sleeping by then. If I'm not dead by a reasonable time near EOD I'll try to contribute more. I wanna see what sinistro has to say, hopefully he'll be there. Other notable things that I hope will come would be SKG not just playing a character but providing input as well, and also helphelp as he's top red so far from the reads I got to actually compile.

See you guys hopefully tonight, I'm gonna medicate and rest.

wait I missed this post unvote

Vendetta21 02-24-2016 08:20 PM

Actually never mind danceflashrevo goodnight

rzr 02-24-2016 08:22 PM

Reiterating my V/Charu comment - the closeness is uncanny. If distancing is 2 wolves trying to remain unattached in the public's eye, this is the opposite.

Actually, that said, I'd tend to say charu/v = t/w or w/t not sure here, have to wait for V to respond or replace I guess

reuben_tate 02-24-2016 08:23 PM

Cool, I got 90 minutes to make 3 posts with contentful posts.

rzr 02-24-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410828)
wait I missed this post unvote

err..

DFR/botchi/?/?

thoughts?

rzr 02-24-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4410832)

this fuckin guy, hey Ben haha, tempted to toss a vote your way, like to see you'r input on the following people/interactions:

xiz in general
DFR in general
Charu/aa
charu/SKG
Zenith/AA in general
Tiloco/mak/yoshL in general

all inactives also as a whole sum

tbh I don't know jack shit about the posts from you, Ben, or helphelp, haven't isod and didn't take anything (I saw) from d1. So yeah.. would love to have some feedback on those people in particular, nd a reads list is welcome ofc

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4409358)
Sorry guys, I had meant to wake up earlier but ended up accidentally sleeping in a bit and I have something that I'm doing today and it's taking a lot longer than I was expecting. I won't be finished by EOD and will be gone after this post.

Out of the two main wagons at the moment, I would go after helphelp11. I have a .txt file with my analysis post I was working on but unfortunately I'm away from my computer but there are some quotes from helphelp11 that struck me as really odd.

this is ben's only post that is close to of substance and he never delivered

but I'm scared because he's always inactive as fuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4410833)
err..

DFR/botchi/?/?

thoughts?

I'm still reading

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4410832)

oh here he is

DaBackpack 02-24-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4410672)
Okay, time to post some quotes.

This is a really good post

rzr 02-24-2016 08:29 PM

here's to hoping haku, greg, or yosh don't reset us to 0

oh wait wrong thread ay

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:30 PM

Re: EOD Vote Count

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4409452)
---

looking at this wagon if I assume helphelp is town then I dislike xiz more from that. I think helphelp retracting his vote could be town because he thought that people genuinely thought his vote was a bad idea and so he wanted to put it to more use

in general it looks bad but I think with helphelp it could be ok so I think it's weak. can't remember why SKG voted helphelp but sini something voted helphelp for the exact same reason. it just feels like too weak a reason for him to be lynched especially when it's the only reason

xiz for now

AragakiAyase 02-24-2016 08:31 PM

wait am I missing something? Why do we know there was a wolf between roundbox/helphelp

reuben_tate 02-24-2016 08:32 PM

Sticking with my vote from last time. Charu

I don't know why he's being voted this phrase (I'm a bit behind), but I voted for him at the end of last phase for a reason. Charu knows I get easily flustered if I have to start defending myself and my flustery behavior comes off as wolfy, especially if I have to defend myself against Charu. So my take on last phase was that he (as a wolf) was pointing out trivial things regarding my posts to get me flustered with the intent for that to snowball into something else and get some traction on me.

I haven't read all of the thread, but at the beginning of D2, he didn't seem to acknowledge my vote on him nor did seem to want to continue where he left off with me, all of which comes off as suspicious to me.

Charu 02-24-2016 08:33 PM

Since you're catching up literally from the beginning, I'll just show you.

Heheh, sorry Red Blast-a

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4410596)
guess I'm not the majority of players then

Click on quote to get context and you'll instantly know (as well as read further ahead.)