Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411589)
In the mean time I'm wondering;
who would feel intimidated by Roundbox, Xel, and YoshL - in that order evidently.

No newbs stand out in that category

Backpack fits the bill
Do you think it's beyond Zenith to fear kill N0/N1?

rzr 02-26-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411596)
Backpack fits the bill

Speaking objectively because this sounds shitty, but if I were scum picking the n0 kill I would fear kill - you can always push for the random perspective like sunfan was talking about in Chat. I do respect your thought process though (@xiz), so who do you think fits the bill better that's a newb?

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411601)
Speaking objectively because this sounds shitty, but if I were scum picking the n0 kill I would fear kill - you can always push for the random perspective like sunfan was talking about in Chat. I do respect your thought process though (@xiz), so who do you think fits the bill better that's a newb?

Why roundbox over Vendetta?

rzr 02-26-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411606)
Why roundbox over Vendetta?

Why would that make a better SK kill n0? Or why specifically roundbox instead of V?

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 06:44 PM

Nvm roundbox was the SK kill

rzr 02-26-2016 06:46 PM

Well, either way, arguing why V is a better kill isn't something I thought over twice, but it makes just as much sense. GOAT status and such still fresh, he would be intimidating to most people and I think he is (look at his strong choice of words at the beginning).

But personally I'm more intimidated by roundbox lol, V is just big and scary, sometimes I feel like roundbox sees right through me. I don't know who else may feel this way, but I imagine if that's a portion of the drive for roundbox's kill it implies a veteran behind it

rzr 02-26-2016 06:46 PM

haha ninjad a moot point woop

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411596)
Backpack fits the bill

Red blaster has been casting shade on me this phase without actually committing

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 06:48 PM

On phone but will take a look at him later

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 06:50 PM

Also, why would anybody ever fearkill Xelnya over like Vendetta

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 06:52 PM

Don't think Xel was fearkill

SK thought he was a wolf, plain and simple

SK does not care about blues right? Besides maybe the doctor

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411579)
Nothing to address.
Just because I wasn't shooting off post after post about wanting to lynch someone doesn't equate to me having any less of a conviction in wanting to kill them. I was vocal about it with you and I also expressed feeling shitty about it but you clearly omitted those posts.

Honestly you should've died in dfr's place but people tend to go full on cheesecake at eod every single time.

no what I'm saying is that your intent to lynch me seems to have progressed rather conveniently, going from noting charu's case on zenith to the point where you said "You misunderstand how much I want/wanted to kill zenith". You haven't said anything about it it just seems to have developed

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 08:47 PM

roundbox was obviously random, I think yoshl/xel was the SK hunting wolves

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 08:47 PM

random or fearkill idk doesn't matter to me

rzr 02-26-2016 09:59 PM

Okay so I had prepared a rather lengthy synopsis of my reads here, and I will tl;dr them to the best of my ability as they gotten eaten by the server earlier:

Suspects: DBP, V (mainly as SK), Xiz (big maybe on this one).
Town: Charu, Haku

the rest -

Red b: Still seems to fit his normal town game meta, but th elack of fruition bothers me, he's not putting his effort into town's goals, but this is an inactivity issue not a content issue like with..

SKG: why are you still alive? Lol, you and reuben.

Personally I'm inclined to seek a lynch on backpack as I'm tinfoiling him hard lately, but albeit his actions seem so far from what I anticipate his scum game to be, i,e, he acts towny. If I had to put someone on the block at this moment... it would probably be SKG over backpack simply because I don't see backpack's death as helpful to town as SKG's. If dbp is scum/sk that will continue to make itself evident (stay wary). Same with "v" or whoever.

At this point I must personally concede here. Nor role wise, but I admit I am ashamed of making this decision. My wife and I are working things out (for the better), and I am moving back to Boston as I think I mentioned earlier. I said I would do my best to play mobile, whic I have over the last weeks without a PC, but now this is my last day at work and I won't have any type of access aside from mobile. I have seen the trouble with competing while phone posting, and given the measure of the gravity of the game here I find it in my best interest to request Jrodd as my replacement. I do not think I will have enough time after tonight to dedicate myself to fulfilling my goal with this game, and that requires the time and focus to commit to the new meta I've worked on establishing, and friends, and a sold last few games. I'm not sure when I'll be able to return, and I will watch from mobile to keep in the swing of things, but again for now I must concede. In the event Jrodd is unable to play or show up in a timely fashion please inform me and I will try to play the best I can, but tomorrow I start packing and loading the uHaul and Sunday I move, so, wish me luck, and best of luck to all of you! This is also the only time I've ever requested a sub, so take that with a grain if salt please, I don't do this light heartedly.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411612)
Red blaster has been casting shade on me this phase without actually committing

Oh ok
backpack

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 12:46 AM

@ Xiz: ty, I was expecting something else, if that's all there is, there's not much else to say. You're clear to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411623)
I think yoshl/xel was the SK hunting wolves

Do you have a few guesses as to who would be tempted to hunt them in particular?

@ Red Blaster: Any other reasons to pin DBP besides feeling like it?
@ rzr: Looks like life is getting in your way. So, gl with that.

So, I've been just tunneling on the 5-6 active players and not being sure of what to do.

I'll just vote reuben_tate to remind the others that he does, in fact, exist in this game.

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411651)
@ Xiz: ty, I was expecting something else, if that's all there is, there's not much else to say. You're clear to me.

Do you have a few guesses as to who would be tempted to hunt them in particular?

@ Red Blaster: Any other reasons to pin DBP besides feeling like it?
@ rzr: Looks like life is getting in your way. So, gl with that.

So, I've been just tunneling on the 5-6 active players and not being sure of what to do.

I'll just vote reuben_tate to remind the others that he does, in fact, exist in this game.

I read through everything and it didn't seem like anyone was strongly scumreading yoshl. there were some people townreading him though so I'd think them as less likely suspects. as for xel, V was the only one strongly scumreading him so idk about that

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 01:18 AM

YoshL had no reason to die overall. That was just a really weird Day 2.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 01:23 AM

btw, do you have something to say about Zenith's play Day 1 and why it ended up like it did?

Because, if it's a ragequit and he's scum as YoshL pointed out. I'm still tempted to go back on that vote.