Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 07:35 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Well time to back and read the last few pages and see if anything jumps out at me i guess

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:02 PM

Things i noticed:

Tn and roundbox efforting too hard to be wolves

Everyone dogpiling on shado like fg got dogpiled when i don't really see him doing anything different

Speaking of fg I'm suprised im not getting heat for that vote yesterday. Everyone like... forgot that wagon existed. Unless it was posted right at the start of d2 i didn't even see any wagon analysis.

Ill prob do that later

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758663)
You'd be surprised.

Ever watched a mafia game where every single player that was a wolf was inactive?

I have, I was part of it. Was the stupidest thing ever. It a themed game too, where I think we were all businesses or something like that.

I literally couldn't fuckin understand that game because the flags/names confused the hell out of me my brain short circuited

If I was a wolf with you that game I'm seriously so sorry

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758674)
This game is a thing that exists

are we so forgettable to you freezi ;_;

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 08:13 PM

The only person who I would say I am never lynching this game is Raeko. If she's wolfing, then god damn she got me good. But I don't see it happening, at all.

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758681)
are we so forgettable to you freezi ;_;

Sometimes life comes at you fast.

Im gonna be on a phone till eod and it's gonna be jank as hell but I'll have way more free time for twg by Wednesday.

My b

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758682)
The only person who I would say I am never lynching this game is Raeko. If she's wolfing, then god damn she got me good. But I don't see it happening, at all.

calling it already? I'm starting to get a little skeptical of her tbh
gonna read through her posts really quick but raeko hasn't triggered my "she's super town" alarm from what I've seen so far

flashflash account 04-5-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758671)
I have this funny world where FFA, TN and bugkid are all pocketing me together, waiting for me to lead them on all the mislynch and then try to get rid of me when I'm finally voting a wolf.

I tend to generally agree with your reads but I also feel like life is rarely that generic.

If Sunfan is wolfing, I tend to pair him with Vendetta/Subaru and Freezin which would explain Sunfan's behavior Day 0. (calling out that V would replace out + not voting inactive)

I will also need a bodyguard to defend me against Raeko potentially assaulting me for still talking about worlds. I might have to buy 3 vests irl.

I think that world makes a lot of sense actually with one exception, I don't think I would publicly defend bugkid from tn in this situation

I will be your bodyguard

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758685)
I think that world makes a lot of sense actually with one exception, I don't think I would publicly defend bugkid from tn in this situation

I will be your bodyguard

I mean, it wouldn't matter who's defending who if the entire group is a theater.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758684)
calling it already? I'm starting to get a little skeptical of her tbh
gonna read through her posts really quick but raeko hasn't triggered my "she's super town" alarm from what I've seen so far

who knows me better, roundbox or lewdy???

:o

that post from lewdy did feel a bit pocket-y though

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:38 PM

No fancy colored wagonomics post on my phone

Vc at the 4 way kitb juncture:

the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
bugkid666 - 2: Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
Vendetta21 - 2: mellon_collie (150), bugkid666 (297)

====

Final VC:

Funnygurl555 - 5: Shadow_God_10 (148), tn5421 (350), the sun fan (363), roundbox (367), FreezinIce (375)
-
tn5421 - 2: Vendetta21 (133), choof (242)
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
bugkid666 - 2 - Funnygurl555 (222), Charu (283)
-
Vendetta21 - 1: bugkid666 (297)
Charu - 1: mellon_collie (358)

===

I feel like the original kitb had 1 wolf which was the genesis for all the movement at eod (discounting my own vote because i literally threw my hat in the ring with almost no context).

That being said, if you take that fact and cross reference it with funnys wagon you get sunfan checking both boxes. I need to reread the context of all the votes on funny but i find that to be a pretty compelling thing.

sunfan for now

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:39 PM

yeah, rereading through raeko's iso gave me the same feeling I currently have

it's not setting off my "GET HER OUT" alarms, but here's the main concern:

a majority of her posts (about 60% and no this isn't an exact number) are referring to other games or information that isn't directly related to the exact content of a post this game. see: discussions of lewdy being at work, TWG Capitalism, saying hello, HOPECASTER, etc.

that being said, her other posts are engaging with the game, so I'm wary to put raeko into voting territory. She's put forth reads on ffa today but not much else. she had a good eod post here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758342)
I do not want to vote for lewdy, bugkid, tn, haku

roundbox, choof, sunfan, ffa null

That leaves V, charu, FG

FG would be my last choice of the three, Charu probably first choice, idk

but this was yesterday, and not too much has changed
towny vibes for raeko peaked right around the posting of this list. this was not too long after she discussed reads of v, tn, and bugkid

it's enough for me to suspect raeko at this juncture, but I'm not ready to vote her yet

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758689)
towny vibes for raeko peaked right around the posting of this list. this was not too long after she discussed reads of v, tn, and bugkid

it's enough for me to suspect raeko at this juncture, but I'm not ready to vote her yet

if they peaked yesterday, what made them fall since?

flashflash account 04-5-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758686)
I mean, it wouldn't matter who's defending who if the entire group is a theater.

I suck at theater tbh

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758688)
No fancy colored wagonomics post on my phone

sunfan for now

looks like very standard wagonomics post. Could be someone rushed trying to catch up, or just an easy post to make to look busy

roundbox 04-5-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758690)
if they peaked yesterday, what made them fall since?

less posts like that (yesterday's peak) and more posts like the interactions today between you/subaru, and a little you/me

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:50 PM

Checking the fg wagon #1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758125)
FG get in here. You wanted Vendetta to play and you are absent.

Damn. You really rode this vote till eod after moving her up to null later. Didnt progress the read past that. Wanna uhh... explain that?

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758692)
looks like very standard wagonomics post. Could be someone rushed trying to catch up, or just an easy post to make to look busy

If its so easy why dont u do it

Actually better question why didnt anyone do it before now

Charu 04-5-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758467)
you're talking to yourself too much and about hypotheticals that cloud up your way of thinking

Not to defend, but I still am going by this post where I stated I liked the interaction between Shadow and Mellon.

Felt raw, why would a wolf tell someone to stop thinking about hypotheticals and psyche themselves out? Seems like something you'd help instigate, not snuff it in the butt.

Charu 04-5-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758695)
If its so easy why dont u do it

Actually better question why didnt anyone do it before now

...I mean... I did say one wolf was PROBABLY in the 4-way KitB and I still firmly say that's bugkid, buuuuuut....................