Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Does everyone town read FFA this game ?

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:16 PM

I tried to read people based on regular sus assumptions, but I haven't tried to see if someone was tryharding to look amazing and provide the greatest feedback the world has ever seen.

For me that would be FFA who kind of made me want to vote Sunfan past the cross vote early game.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758631)
My read on Shadowgod is because its very very hard to continuously fake this level of town interest over a longer period of time. Like sure, you could interpret it as attempting to appear busy.

That's kind of the problem though. I don't know any of you people.

wrt Lewdy, he works nights and has a lot of time to post while he's at work. I think Lewdy would be would of the more likely players to appear interested even as a wolf because he spends long periods of time with nothing to entertain him other than his phone

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:17 PM

Yet, I didn't really see Sunfan evaluate FFA back as a serious option and just moved on instead.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:18 PM

FFA is still null to me, I need more out of him and/or more voting pattern to analyze

ALSO WHERE IS FREEZI

Charu 04-5-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758637)

Indifferent, as per usual.

A lot less involved from what I noticed, however. He definitely had a presence last phase, but even that was pretty low from what I remember him playing like. This phase he barely pointed and only at two.

sunfan for wolf

and

bugkid for town

bugkid666 04-5-2021 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758641)
FFA is still null to me, I need more out of him and/or more voting pattern to analyze

ALSO WHERE IS FREEZI

at this point i wouldn't mind even voting for him :///

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758637)

I can't read him for shit, so he's sitting at Null for me

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:22 PM

Okay, I'm actually off work for a change

Work has actually been having more incidents (in a pandemic, I know, it's stupid) than I'd like, so I actually have to do my job more than focus here.

I should be around. I wanna go back and read the phase for a third time, I know I did last night when I had a few minutes

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:25 PM

I still like Raeko and TN... There isn't much that you could say to convince me that either of them are wolves in this world

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758643)
at this point i wouldn't mind even voting for him :///

I don't wanna vote for him is because we wouldn't have much to look back on in terms of activity/connections to other people, and it seems just random so it's easy for wolves to stack/make excuses if he is town

but it also sucks if he's a wolf and we just excuse it cause he's not here soooo idk

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758543)
i'm here. nobody has said anything for me to comment on that i haven't already. keeping my vote on charu unless somebody convinces me otherwise. really didn't feel good about his vote on me. (other than the fact that it was for me lol)

This post doesn't look very nice now that I've looked at it a few more times.

It's like you're sitting and asking people to come to you and talk to you, and you'll respond accordingly. There's a couple instances where you've gone against this, but for the most part you seem to be a reactionary person, similar to myself.

Is that just how you operate?

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758601)
Reality flickers.
SubaruPoptart has replaced Vendetta21 in the feedback!

Oh no... Not again...

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:38 PM

Subaru let this be a fire under your ass and get moving. We have less than 5 hours and you have uhhhh... Just over 550 posts to go through

Good luck!

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:39 PM

Freezin not appearing in nearly 40 hours is also giving me war flashbacks

Get the fuck in here and produce some fucking content

the sun fan 04-5-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758630)
If you want to make me vote away, just help me find a wolf or give some reads so we can compare town pools.

I kind of wish I had it in me to replace out of games because I don't really want to read/do work

I think I'm at something like a towncore of:
tn (the mini-crisis didn't feel faked, I'll worry about it later if I have the luxury of doing so)
shadow_god (lol, same as it ever was, and yet I still question him for not any real good reason? maybe its just because other people are questioning him too and I haven't thought very much about him))
bugkid (doing work; could be just doing what they're told but I'll let it be and look elsewhere because if they're a wolf they look really annoying to try and catch rn; charu should look elsewhere for that reason today too I think. The thing about blue-reading someone yesterday still kind of holds a small amount today too.)
roundbox (his part about "where are all the gamers" or something at the start of this phase felt not faked; this is a dumb read but I can't intelligently read roundbox anyways so w/e; track record is horrible)

and I have reservations on all of them

raeko I kind of like the fact that she placed a nothing vote at EOD: its always slightly annoying to see because like... the wolves are never, ever going to be thrown off by someone placing a vote like that at EOD and that's the crux behind why she plays like this, but it feels more in line with her town game.

for wolves, I'd look within freezin/ffa, doesn't mean I'll necessarily vote one of them at EOD but this is where I feel in my gut atm

freezin for lack of work compared to town games that I am used to (the sweep star-crossed hosted, for example)

ffa for his insistence on me. I'm allowed to vote him on d0 and I've done so in the past I'm pretty sure, and I'm pretty sure I was a villager there too. In the recent game he and I were both in I ended up missing EOD but I probably would've been voting him there on d0 if I hadn't been, and I think he knows that to likely be true.

I'm kind of torn between him thinking that I've somehow caught him (I haven't) and him feeling like he has to go down this line because of something inevitable in the future, idk. Part of that is really selfish but I legit have no idea what he's doing this game and I speak Mormon a little bit more fluently than the rest of the game, I'd hope. The part about being masons with fg felt like he was just trying to get cred too because it was pretty clear the thread was headed there like 10 minutes before he started being sad about it.

I don't know why I don't like Hakulyte or Charu more, maybe I ought to.

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758537)
ok this is a bit annoying
where the gamers at

For some strange reason... I'm not sure why, and I couldn't explain it even if you put a gun to my head

I really, REALLY like this coming from Roundbox.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:54 PM

Gonna join the ffa vote because I feel like no one is expecting this.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:57 PM

Also, not a fan of Freezin just coasting almost this entire phase when day 0 was already minimalistic. I'm assuming busy, but that's starting to be a lot of "not posting" time.

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 05:58 PM

I can't even call it "lack of work" because he's literally just not here.