Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:48 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

My reads and maybe some insight into what I'm thinking

Everyone: Started out extremely fluffy. Ordinarily I would scumread someone for this. Kind of hard to scumread the entire game.

Charu: I have someone pulled a reverse-heel turn on my previous Charu read, primarily due to the fact that their change in behavior from D1 to D2 pinged as townie to me. They expected and even baited death, as promised pregame, and are acting in a far stronger town manner than before. TOWNLEAN

mellon_collie: Their day one started off pretty weak, but built up some steam as the day went on. Forgivable considering what day it was. I was lean-scum on them before but interactions like #413 feel town. NULL

bugkid666: Earned some early townpoints for pushing Charu for being useless to town. Posted a couple of pretty hot takes, like #193. Without a strong consensus a deadline rush is much more likely to hit town than scum, as we all experienced in this very game. I also don't like #316 at all. You implied it was dumb to vote him in #94, which was well before anything else of consequence took place. And I really don't like that you're voting Charu now that they are actually shaping up into a helpful town force a little, per #460. I don't have anything concrete, but something feels wrong with this sequence of events. LEANSCUM

FreezinIce: I think I was slightly townreading their predecessor. Literally only has 4 posts. Has yet to post today. Getting bad vibes from them not wanting to do any work. If I were more familiar with them, there would be a read. NULL

Vendetta21: Didn't like their entrance one bit, as they lead off with a vote on me for a bullshit reason. Drops off before the game picks up, only to prodge about 12 hours ago. Frustratingly LEANSCUM

flashflash_account: Their d1 posting didn't have any strong impact on me, even after the fact. They made a slightly better impression today. LEANTOWN

roundbox: I can't really find anything to criticize other than not appreciating being called low hanging fruit. PROBTOWN

the_sun_fan: early posting wasn't bad, but not particularly great. I'll note specifically that your early bug read felt pretty genuine to me. On the other hand, I'm not sure I like how quickly you came to the conclusion that choof and I were unlikely to be wolves together in hindsight, given that choof is dead today. Some of your EoD posts felt like showmanship to me. In summary, I'm not sure that you're scummy yet, but you don't feel town either. NULL

Hakulyte: You are probably the only person here who's logic I can easily follow. You have posted very little that I disagree with. TOWN

Shadow_God_10: Oh god, where do I even start. Is it too late to quit? Well shit. Alright here goes. I didn't particularly like your early posts, but you're clearly putting more effort into the game than most of the other players. You're doing work to correct other people's misunderstandings. Your approach feels town in a way my previous experience tells me is difficult for scum to fake longer term. So unless you falter, TOWN

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:49 AM

TOWN, PROBTOWN, TOWNLEAN, NULL, LEANSCUM, PROBSCUM, SCUM

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:51 AM

Given that bugkid is actively trying to participate, and a certain someone else isn't....Vendetta21

Charu 04-5-2021 05:10 AM

Y'know, I don't hate the V vote, really don't.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 07:20 AM

I don't hate it either but I still wish V would show up

roundbox 04-5-2021 12:22 PM

I don't hate the V vote. And tn, for the record I only called you lhf because you're new in the FFRTWG space and we have a tendency to vote off new faces

Lewdy, I think there's plenty of things you missed. I'm spending most of this phase finding towns. I know it's not scumhunting, but finding town is a crucial part of solving.

I'm trending tn up again. Probably my highest townread at the moment. I think bug is right under tn on that list. Just doesn't seem like their solving efforts are coming from someone who is wolfing for the first time (you haven't wolfed yet, right???)

roundbox 04-5-2021 12:36 PM

I'd point to Haku and Charu below that. I wish I could say more than "yeah, that sounds reasonable" about his response to Lewdy re:sunfan, but that's how I feel. It's a good point and I think the vote on sunfan is a good one.
As for Charu, even though we disagree, the fact it's not blowing up makes me feel good. Feels like a whole lot of nothing akin to bugkid/tn earlier. I know I'm town, so I feel like Charu is the tn to my bug or the bug to my tn

I'm working late today but I'll be around as best as I can. I'll be able to give full attention to TWG in the last 1.5hours before EOD.

T-Force 04-5-2021 01:52 PM

Reality flickers.
SubaruPoptart has replaced Vendetta21 in the feedback!

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 02:41 PM

hello, just got outta school and am re-reading the game rn from square one. may take a bit cuz i gotta do other stuff in between but will try my best.

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757956)
actually this is what i think would make a wonderful game, based on what i've learned so far:
1. lynch ffa day 0
2. listen to haku probably
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny

LMAO

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:09 PM

also rq cuz I've forgotten, raeko = mellonxcollie right

the sun fan 04-5-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758574)
It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

change out "rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy" for "forgot he signed up, rolled town, and wanted to take it easy" and you've got me pegged this game

the sun fan 04-5-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4758601)
Reality flickers.
SubaruPoptart has replaced Vendetta21 in the feedback!

WOAH
WHAT
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?????????

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758034)
Does this forum not like nested quotes? Because I can't seem to do nested quotes.

I hadn't seen if there was a response to this cuz I'm a bit farther than this now so I'll answer it here cuz I'm assuming it just wasn't answered.

you put another [quote] HTML thing inside of the first one, assuming I'm reading what you said properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758008)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758007)
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikik

AWK-AAAAaawk kik...

would be

[quote=Charu;4758008][quote=Charu;4758007]Kikikikikikikikikikikikikik[quote]AWK-AAAAaawk kik...[quote]

without the /'s. I just middle-clicked the "QUOTE" button on their posts and jsut copy/pasted the individual posts into the nest.

the sun fan 04-5-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758606)
also rq cuz I've forgotten, raeko = mellonxcollie right

yes

Charu 04-5-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758608)
WOAH
WHAT
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?????????

Planned and coordinated.

Obviously a wolf that knew when another wolf had to replace in.

Gottem

bugkid666 04-5-2021 03:23 PM

thankfully not a lot to catch up on, will respond to tn in a mo'. I'm still comfortable with my vote on charu, but awaiting more from hopecaster. sunfan I'm just so wishy washy on. still sus of lewdy, his play style seems off to me for some reason but that may be because of irrelevant meta stuff going on.

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758612)
Planned and coordinated.

Obviously a wolf that knew when another wolf had to replace in.

Gottem

ok still reading the earlier pages but it's good to know Charu developed vocal cords since then to now

Charu 04-5-2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758613)
still sus of lewdy, his play style seems off to me for some reason but that may be because of irrelevant meta stuff going on.

Could you provide some examples?

SubaruPoptart 04-5-2021 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4758615)
Could you provide some examples?

From waht I've seen and remember so far (I'm at Post #219 atm keep this in mind), based on the Animal Crossing game (iirc he was Eugene) and a few other games I've played with him in, he's being a lot less "solve-y" and inquisitive than he usually is. I'd see him ask people questions about stuff, try to give his take on things, overall actively try to town and solve the game.

up to where I'm at so far he's just been sarcasm and quip-central. At the same time though it's D0 where I'm at so it could be summed up to just D0 shenanigans stretching on a bit farther than when they're supposed to, but still. It's simultaneously in-character for him, but out-of-character for him based on how I remember him playing.