Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 01:23 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758565)
Not much really changed for me in this phase. Gonna vote Sunfan again.

Remind me why you voted Sunfan again?

tn5421 04-5-2021 01:37 AM

I have no strong scumreads and i am not happy about it

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758570)
I have no strong scumreads and i am not happy about it

Fuck man, if this ain't a mood, I don't know what is.

tn5421 04-5-2021 01:47 AM

I'm torn between re-reading the whole game and writing one hell of a wall post and honestly just winging it

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758569)
Remind me why you voted Sunfan again?

I'm just heavily failing to relate in any way to his Day 0. I'm not saying I always know how he plays, but here I can't even fathom what he's thinking at all. I feel like I've been generally mindmelding with FFA this game and I just feel like something's off with how Sunfan approach the game if he wanted to solve things as town. It's like he kept his reads the entire day and eventually went like "oh, I'm not voting X,Y,Z this phase" and then jumped on the FG wagon.

If I had to compare Sunfan to Roundbox by example who also voted FG, I'd say that Roundbox has been trying to investigate information while Sunfan felt like he was shifting gears between not doing much and doing something more meaningful. I tend to associate the latter with wolfy play while the former feels more like a slow town play trying to put the game together. The annoying part is that I feel like he can do both types as both alignment.

If he's town here, I feel like he overly internalized too much the game in a context where people need to share more about the how/why of what's going on. It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

bugkid666 04-5-2021 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758574)
I'm just heavily failing to relate in any way to his Day 0. I'm not saying I always know how he plays, but here I can't even fathom what he's thinking at all. I feel like I've been generally mindmelding with FFA this game and I just feel like something's off with how Sunfan approach the game if he wanted to solve things as town. It's like he kept his reads the entire day and eventually went like "oh, I'm not voting X,Y,Z this phase" and then jumped on the FG wagon.

If I had to compare Sunfan to Roundbox by example who also voted FG, I'd say that Roundbox has been trying to investigate information while Sunfan felt like he was shifting gears between not doing much and doing something more meaningful. I tend to associate the latter with wolfy play while the former feels more like a slow town play trying to put the game together. The annoying part is that I feel like he can do both types as both alignment.

If he's town here, I feel like he overly internalized too much the game in a context where people need to share more about the how/why of what's going on. It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.

this is swaying me more towards voting sunfan. also lewdy's consistent asking "why _" got me thinking he's trying to give less information and force people to instead give out their info first which has me more sus than before

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758318)
Why V?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758574)

It's... a little saddening that this wall of text is the most we've gotten out of this phase...

I should probably go back and look around in the thread for anything I might have missed

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758575)
this is swaying me more towards voting sunfan. also lewdy's consistent asking "why _" got me thinking he's trying to give less information and force people to instead give out their info first which has me more sus than before

You've got a fair point here, and I'll admit that I've slowed down a bit to not have 3 pages of me having an existential crisis because I can't find jack squat.

I do want to ask you Bug, since you either missed it or didn't want to bother responding to it:

Before you voted Charu this phase, you mentioned you were still sus on V. I had asked you why you're so hung up on him, aside from the fact that he isn't around.

I got no answer from you.

If you want I can quickly zip over and find the post for you

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:04 AM

The method of ISOing a person that I've found is, frankly, balls. Is there another known way to view only a single person's posts in a thread that doesn't trim down to only the first couple hundred letters?

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758466)
Why are you so hung up on V? I get that he's not around, but is that the only reason?

Here it is

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:05 AM

I'm using search this thiread -> advanced -> search by username

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758578)
The method of ISOing a person that I've found is, frankly, balls. Is there another known way to view only a single person's posts in a thread that doesn't trim down to only the first couple hundred letters?

I have no idea what you're doing, but yes.

Before you enter the thread, you'll see how a number of how many posts are in the thread. Click on that number and you'll be able to see who has posted, and how many times.

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758581)
I have no idea what you're doing, but yes.

Before you enter the thread, you'll see how a number of how many posts are in the thread. Click on that number and you'll be able to see who has posted, and how many times.

That just directed me to the same page I got by using the in-thread search method. Nuts

bugkid666 04-5-2021 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758579)
Here it is

yeah i think he didn't make any particularly important insights in comparison to the others. i'll go back and look at what may have tipped me off originally tomorrow. i wasn't ignoring you, just straight up forgot lol

the sun fan 04-5-2021 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758573)
I'm torn between re-reading the whole game and writing one hell of a wall post and honestly just winging it

wing it

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:36 AM

you're a little late, I'm more than halfway thru with a bigger post

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:38 AM

I just read through this phase and so far I can say I like Charu a little bit more than just null. Not quite a solid town, but trending up

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758587)
you're a little late, I'm more than halfway thru with a bigger post

We like them posts THICCC and juicy 'round these parts

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:48 AM

I'm going to preface this post by saying that I've come up with the wrong number of scumreads, so I'm obviously wrong somewhere.

tn5421 04-5-2021 02:48 AM

new page get