Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

roundbox 04-1-2021 09:38 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757960)
i mostly sang what other people picked with my friends LOL. but i did sing mr. brightside because why wouldn't i?

JEALOUSY

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758054)
Why would Charu put a target on his back right away if he was wolf?

*chugs this barrel of wine in front of me*

-Charu's behaviour is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

-V, I think fg is missing this because cybernaut has begun and she's a player in it

-tn AND Charu are low hanging fruit

roundbox 04-1-2021 09:46 PM

everyone else has left no noticeable impression on me

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 09:49 PM

rude

the sun fan 04-1-2021 10:19 PM

i'll townread bug but its only lightly because they said they thought someone was the bulletproof and I have almost no reasoning to say that towns are slightly more likely to volunteer this information (ps don't say who you think the special roles are in the thread its not a good idea to tell the wolves who the special roles might be)

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 10:29 PM

i'm overbooked

like, i'll try, but some emergency thing came up this week, on top of work/school/internship search/now cybernaut, so

which ik excuses excuses but i'm v tired

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 10:30 PM

i'll watch some lectures first then read the thread

mellon_collie 04-1-2021 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4757956)
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny

:thonk:

but jk I understand lol I figured it would be busy with cybernaut starting at the same time

roundbox 04-1-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758176)
i'll townread bug but its only lightly because they said they thought someone was the bulletproof and I have almost no reasoning to say that towns are slightly more likely to volunteer this information (ps don't say who you think the special roles are in the thread its not a good idea to tell the wolves who the special roles might be)

I concur with this read
bugkid looks better
(sunfan null)

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758123)
ffa

he rolled wolf a lot lately and I haven't read nor am I going to but people probably thought his posts were wolfy, I'll bet

Quote:

I feel like you don't believe what you say.
It's like I said I think bugkid is town, but there's a chance they rolled wolf.
It's like you negate your own posts. If you don't know it's okay. If you know, but you also don't know at same time then I sure wonder why you word things that way.

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 10:57 PM

Gonna vote the sun fan because I can't read him at all and hopefully someone will echo that it's right or wrong.

bugkid666 04-1-2021 11:12 PM

hello hello, all caught up atm

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758187)
hello hello, all caught up atm

Any thoughts? Comments? Desires? Confessions? We're all ears, Bug.

bugkid666 04-1-2021 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4758118)
btw not having a vote out is only beneficial to wolves you should literally always have a votr on someone arent most of you like veterans wheres youre hygiene

you might be right but I still think this is dumb. I would much rather think on it and decide during the last few hours than vote for different people back and forth each phase. that's indicative of indecisiveness (which is inherently wolfy to me but maybe that's a bad take) and also just... jumping the gun for no reason. you could argue it confuses wolves if you do that, but I think it would confuse town more imo

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758186)
Gonna vote the sun fan because I can't read him at all and hopefully someone will echo that it's right or wrong.

My guy. he's posted like... 4 things... How do you get anything out of that?

T-Force 04-1-2021 11:20 PM

VOTE COUNT
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (155), Hakulyte (190)
-
Charu - 1: tn5421 (83)
tn5421 - 1: Vendetta21 (133)
flashflash_account - 1: the sun fan (146)
Funnygurl555 - 1: Shadow_God_10 (148)
Vendetta21 - 1: mellon_collie (150)
mellon_collie - 1: Charu (152)
-
Yet to vote: roundbox, Cold Kitten, Funnygurl555, bugkid666, choof

bugkid666 04-1-2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

interesting. I hadn't considered this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758124)
Basis aside... Can you give me an idea as to what led you to think this?

that being said, there's no reason and obviously I wouldn't know for sure. with my luck, they're probably a wolf.
I guess I always have an inclination to trust haku because I appreciate the way they play/analyze. that doesn't necessarily mean they're town tho

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758190)
you might be right but I still think this is dumb. I would much rather think on it and decide during the last few hours than vote for different people back and forth each phase. that's indicative of indecisiveness (which is inherently wolfy to me but maybe that's a bad take) and also just... jumping the gun for no reason. you could argue it confuses wolves if you do that, but I think it would confuse town more imo

I think the best balance is to have 2 groups. One that votes like Vendetta said and one that doesn't vote until somewhere in the final day. That way you get more activity without falling into full chaos.

Hakulyte 04-1-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758191)
My guy. he's posted like... 4 things... How do you get anything out of that?

I mean, I'm either misreading words or you guys don't realize that he's doing at least 2 things at same time with these posts.

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:48 PM

alright so my roommate got a new cat like around christmas time and she like WON'T CUDDLE WITH ME and it breaks my heart like who does she think she is ok i'll start reading now

Funnygurl555 04-1-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4757947)
idk we might've played together. i know i've played with raeko, charu, sunfan, and maybe one or two others lol

i'm doing alright, went out to sing karaoke for a friend's birthday, it was pretty great.

hi cold kitten we have never met nor played twg together before

not like we met up at an anime convention in toronto or anything