Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

TC_Halogen 10-28-2010 06:14 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by tastelikepeaches (Post 3327981)

are....thus......potshots:(...pawing for your breeding:neutral:...to cat's ketchup:mrgreen:...with what....... you are purring:confused:

...?

nois-or-e 10-28-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3327706)
Also, horrible placeholder.

-rank 4- Horrible placeholder?

**** you AJ <3

(though technically it'd be rank 3 cos you're rank 2 on it already :c

Evnoir 10-28-2010 06:18 PM

Finally :D

tastelikepeaches 10-28-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Brian (Post 3327853)
Are the dots... pauses for your brain.... to catch up.... with what you're writing... ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3328012)
...?

for reasons........... I won't go into:cry:.......it seemed urgently necessary...... at the time:neutral:

who_cares973 10-28-2010 06:28 PM

i could never and will never be able to do those running men although this shouldve been 5g instead of 12 stupid vista -________-

PrawnSkunk 10-28-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Gazelle. (Post 3328003)
dang im near last for my division better pick it up lol

Im insulted :(

xBBx Takedown 10-28-2010 06:32 PM

Yeah...I hate FFR completely now -__-

OneHandNow 10-28-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tastelikepeaches (Post 3328022)
for reasons........... I won't go into:cry:.......it seemed urgently necessary...... at the time:neutral:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

psychoangel691 10-28-2010 06:43 PM

updated

Btw I just want to mention to all the people that have been complaining the whole tourney that complaining is really just getting you nowhere with us. The people we're willing to help are the ones that message us and talk to us about the problem not whine in the thread. It's to a point now where if the complaining continues those people will not receive a prize. We could have done this like normal tourneys and it just be the top 3 paid but instead EVERYONE that participates through is getting something. So for once can we just have some friggin fun and stop all the stupid crap. Hell there are people that are getting completely killed that aren't even complaining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3327898)
Uprock is barely an 11? LAWL sorry dude :P that's definitely an FMO. Just saying. It's definitely harder than GoSW even though that's not that hard now that I figured it out and AAA'd it :P its harder than LW1, harder than EHHS in my opinion clearly on the awkwardness of the file and the trills, if you don't walk into them right your bound to get goods, almost like Holy Orders, and the length of course. My opinion though >.<

EDIT: Then again, debating with someone who is KBO head judge? or just judge, simfile author, FFR's best so far competitively, I guess This was just a wasted post :smile:

You forgot to add FFR judge as well ;) anyways I personally as well do not find uprock that hard. I got a great score on it while the site was down and I suck at this game. It's all a matter of what a person is good at. But saying FFLBF is easier I think is nuts. FFLBF is pretty fin fast and once it hits the fast area it just doesn't stop. It's a very draining song and if you aren't a speed/stamina player it's hard as hell to do. I've only managed to FC that once and I had like 60 some goods on it when I did.

chocobothief12 10-28-2010 06:54 PM

I'm not complaining one bit. This tourney is fun as hell and so far I made about a good 4k+ credits and rising. All I have to say is thanks for letting me be apart of it :)

psychoangel691 10-28-2010 06:55 PM

I'm glad someone's having fun :)

kmay 10-28-2010 06:58 PM

This song will be the death of me. I AAA'd up to the 700 combo and wound up with 12-0-0-1 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(

Shikari 10-28-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Brian (Post 3327853)
Are the dots... pauses for your brain.... to catch up.... with what you're writing... ?

Holy mother of God, I ****ing lol'd. Oh that thread.

psychoangel691 10-28-2010 07:16 PM

Anyways guys lets just try to have some fun with the rest of this tourney. I know you guys aren't going to love every song choice hell I don't either lol. I get stuck playing crap I hate all the time. And I don't mind people talking about a particular file or saying they don't like it etc. but don't be rude about it and don't get upset when other people voice their opinion about it either.

8 Hour Whore 10-28-2010 07:18 PM

I love them all! I've AAA'd two of them... In the past... Lol

TC_Halogen 10-28-2010 07:23 PM

SPON CON: 5k credits

According to FFR's song list, how many stepcharts does Patashu have in game?

Silver_Brian 10-28-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown (Post 3328028)
Yeah...I hate FFR completely now -__-

usad?

edit: randomly guessing 15

edit2: oh it's 18 i was pretty close

Shouka 10-28-2010 07:26 PM

TC_Halogen 10-28-2010 07:27 PM

Silver Brian takes it (his edit was before your post, Shouka, sorry!).

EDIT: Sent.

OneHandNow 10-28-2010 07:31 PM

Spon con when I go away for 20 minutes (dinner)

;_;