Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111054)

Panic4Me 08-3-2009 11:16 AM

Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

Updated.

DDRcrazy5 08-3-2009 11:32 AM

sign me up in advanced or intermediate, remember i just came back after a long break :X

wargasm1 08-3-2009 11:39 AM

advanced, i wanted masters but people there would rape me >.>

Micky91 08-3-2009 12:10 PM

IN

Azafreak 08-3-2009 12:31 PM

Wait..IM NOT ****ING GURU!!! It the 999999999 time i said it. I think i'll made a post GOD DAMN IT. Ok i'll be short. I'm not guru, because, FIRST, i cant PA those (fcking) GURU. I hit like 50goods I SUCK. Second, Look at Bluearrowll (sup), Zero, Halogen...Do you really THINK i can beat them? Do you really think i've a CHANCE ? Third, Master is MY division, cause, look at people...Some guys in it OWN me! We're not Guru for this reason. So, if you can plz, put me in Master, i'll be really happy. If not, you better to have a good reason T_____T

Sup wyndblade.

dandandamdandan1111 08-3-2009 12:35 PM

in pleaseee

Vanilla Mnm 08-3-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azafreak (Post 3173409)
Wait..IM NOT ****ING GURU!!! It the 999999999 time i said it. I think i'll made a post GOD DAMN IT. Ok i'll be short. I'm not guru, because, FIRST, i cant PA those (fcking) GURU. I hit like 50goods I SUCK. Second, Look at Bluearrowll (sup), Zero, Halogen...Do you really THINK i can beat them? Do you really think i've a CHANCE ? Third, Master is MY division, cause, look at people...Some guys in it OWN me! We're not Guru for this reason. So, if you can plz, put me in Master, i'll be really happy. If not, you better to have a good reason T_____T

Sup wyndblade.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have to give you any reason. It's her tournament, she places you. If you don't want to participate, you don't have to. BUT, I think if WyndBlade & p4rty_b0y are Masters, so is Azafreak.

krunkykai22 08-3-2009 12:47 PM

Honestly, look at there stats, they would WRECK everyone in masters, how is that fair? seriously?

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 12:49 PM

I'm not moving you, Azafreak. If you wish for others to be brought up to Guru with you, then I have no problem. You would DESTROY Masters, and that is the reason why you will not be moved.
Final decision.
EDIT: p4rty and Wynd, you're both moved up because you are of equal level with Aza. NO COMPLAINING. You all do perfectly fine in Guru's.
Also, thank you to Adamaja for letting me move him up. Now you guys have someone to beat. Enjoy.

krunkykai22 08-3-2009 12:52 PM

azafreak = 9/10 FMO AAA's 75% of other masters = NONE

Not to mention your 4 goods on holy orders
6 goods on ketsarku
14 goods on blue rose
16 on integraation ....

Need i say more?

Azafreak 08-3-2009 12:52 PM

I'll not destroy master T_T Damn it look at the other tournament that i was in. ( Vanilla and Gun's PA and the official T_T. ) anywais. Wish me good luck.

Edit: 6goods holy order, i hit an average. And also my Hellhound Booflag and what else? T_T My inconsistance?

JohnRedWolf87 08-3-2009 12:56 PM

In for Novice.

virus003 08-3-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azafreak (Post 3173409)

Sup wyndblade.

lol
i thought she said no complaining rofl

krunkykai22 08-3-2009 12:59 PM

Dude, the fact remains you can PA that. I have faced you in 1v1 threads and tourneys and you DESTROY me and TC pr0 is same level as me, mfdat phantom, goelo, and some others are all the same level as us if not a lil less. Seriously look at our level rank stats and then compare them to yours wynds and partys ... whats wrong there .... ???

Azafreak 08-3-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3173445)
Dude, the fact remains you can PA that. I have faced you in 1v1 threads and tourneys and you DESTROY me and TC pr0 is same level as me, mfdat phantom, goelo, and some others are all the same level as us if not a lil less. Seriously look at our level rank stats and then compare them to yours wynds and partys ... whats wrong there .... ???

maybe YOU should get lower.

Andrew Mitchell 08-3-2009 01:06 PM

Can you place me in Intermediate? i wanna push myself to get better.

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Mitchell (Post 3173451)
Can you place me in Intermediate? i wanna push myself to get better.

No problem :]

krunkykai22 08-3-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azafreak (Post 3173450)
maybe YOU should get lower.

Really?? you want me in advanced hahaha fine by me :P

ichliebekase 08-3-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3173465)
Really?? you want me in advanced hahaha fine by me :P

Hahaha you're funny :]

krunkykai22 08-3-2009 01:20 PM

not to mention i would probably AAA every single song every round in advanced aza :P ill even ghost advanced just to show you