Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
i also feel like plop's reaction to ffa claiming was weird and out of place

plop just said it was unexpected and waited to say he wanted to vote for ffa until i asked.

this also feels weird imo

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
haku i'd like to see your vote before i place mine, frankly

flashflash account 04-5-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
so we can't necessarily even rely on me blocking the wolf ugh
because if the wolves rolled bus driver and didn't target me last night then I'll die anyway, and it doesn't clear them town

this is the best freakin time to figure this out haha

guys I'm back to "don't lynch me we can't afford it" except now it's 10x worse I think

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
i assume if haku were twgma's partner they'd already have insta'd ffa, but not doing it (and waiting for me to place the final vote on ffa) seems like an easy way out

flashflash account 04-5-2020 11:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
don't hammer yet, I think we need to figure this out I changed my mind
someone post the available wolf roles again please

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4725080)
so we can't necessarily even rely on me blocking the wolf ugh
because if the wolves rolled bus driver and didn't target me last night then I'll die anyway, and it doesn't clear them town

this is the best freakin time to figure this out haha

guys I'm back to "don't lynch me we can't afford it" except now it's 10x worse I think

this feels like panicking because you think i'm about to vote you ( :

flashflash account 04-5-2020 11:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4725083)
this feels like panicking because you think i'm about to vote you ( :

it's panicking but I'm pretty sure you're gonna vote for twgma again

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4725084)
it's panicking but I'm pretty sure you're gonna vote for twgma again

what makes you say that

the sun fan 04-5-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4725073)
would you have won that pooch game


oh, yeah, that one?
I would've believed pooch, I thought we talked about it
I would've figured that russian guy was just doing it as vanilla town, I even messaged the mod about it at the time

flashflash account 04-5-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724864)
His had the wrong Santa roles. Here's mine:

Santa - Bus Driver/Strongman
June - Watcher/Bus Driver
Junpei (999) - Jailkeeper/Watcher
Phi (VLR) - Roleblocker/Tracker
Luna - Doctor/Coverup
Alice - VT
Q - 1-shot Color Cop
Mira - Vigilante/Brainshocker
Eric - VT

bus driver, cover up, strongman, gotta check what brainshocker does

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 11:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4725078)
i also feel like plop's reaction to ffa claiming was weird and out of place

plop just said it was unexpected and waited to say he wanted to vote for ffa until i asked.

this also feels weird imo

Two reasons for that:

One, I wanted raeko to CC doctor on her own accord if she was going to, and if she decided not to CC for whatever reason, I didn't want to out her against her wishes.

Two, I wanted Twgma to say he got or didn't get the RB notification on his own accord if he was going to.

I felt like if I said something about either of those subjects it'd potentially influence their responses.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 11:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
okay so it's 50% that wolves have a role to completely shut me down, apparently
so I can't actually clear anyone tonight unless we're lucky
I'm still going to block sunfan since it seems he's twgma's partner, but if I die it doesn't clear him, unfortunately, which is what we were banking on
which makes the math that much worse
don't mislynch me

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 11:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
TWGma

Well, I hope you're better than me with votes CK.

roundbox 04-5-2020 11:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Vote Count

flashflash account (3)
the sun fan, TWGma, mellon_collie

TWGma (3)
fatfuck42, flashflash account, Hakulyte

-----

Unvote:
Cold Kitten

Not Voting:

:59 good :00 bad

mellon_collie 04-5-2020 11:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725091)
TWGma

Well, I hope you're better than me with votes CK.

haku.............

plz

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
well folks

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 11:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
who are they? what do they know? do they know things? let's find out

ffa

roundbox 04-5-2020 11:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Stop posting

roundbox 04-5-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Vote Count

flashflash account (4)
the sun fan, TWGma, mellon_collie, Cold Kitten

TWGma (3)
fatfuck42, flashflash account, Hakulyte

-----

Unvote:

Not Voting:

:59 good :00 bad

roundbox 04-5-2020 11:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 


I see your decision. Here are your results:

flashflash account has died. He was...


Phi (VLR), the Town Permanent Roleblocker


Back to sleep with you all.



Night 2 has begun. Night 2 will end on Monday, April 6th at 11 AM server time.

Pleasant dreams.

roundbox 04-6-2020 12:02 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 


Welcome back. It looks like one of us won't be returning. An untimely death, you could say.

In the night...

Cold Kitten has died. She was...

Q, the Town One-shot Colour Cop



Day 2 has begun. Day 2 will end on Monday, April 6th at 11 PM server time.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:02 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
uh

TWGma

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Nah, don't insta here.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
We need to talk about F3.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725127)
Nah, don't insta here.

why...?

i vote expedite the phase, get TWGma out of here so we can continue

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725128)
We need to talk about F3.

or we can not give the last wolf more information

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I want to make sure town solved F3 before it happens.

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4725132)

I agree

now die

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Hey T-Force, are you down for a Sunfan lynch ?

I think you should make it to F3.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725134)
Hey T-Force, are you down for a Sunfan lynch ?

I think you should make it to F3.

haku......

can we not

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725134)
Hey T-Force, are you down for a Sunfan lynch ?

I think you should make it to F3.

What?

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Raeko, who's the last wolf?

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725137)
Raeko, who's the last wolf?

thinking sunfan at this point

what do you think

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Sunfan is the last wolf.

TWGma will be forced to concede in F3.

Sunfan's progression is just way too weak all game.

I also iso'd you two and concluded that you were town.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725139)
Sunfan is the last wolf.

TWGma will be forced to concede in F3.

Sunfan's progression is just way too weak all game.

I also iso'd you two and concluded that you were town.

nobody is ever "forced to concede"

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I mean sure, he can convince you two that he's town.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Oh wait, I see what Haku's saying.

But this is mylo/lylo, is it not? 3:2, if we mislynch it's 2:2 and gameover. So really, it's better to take it to the final 3 by lynching twgma then having one more candidate removed from the pool.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725141)
I mean sure, he can convince you two that he's town.

that's kinda the point of the game rofl

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4725138)
thinking sunfan at this point

what do you think

Also sunfan. You coming in with the vote has me a bit paranoid, but I'm still betting on it being sunfan. I'll iso both of you before f3 just to be certain, of course.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725142)
Oh wait, I see what Haku's saying.

But this is mylo/lylo, is it not? 3:2, if we mislynch it's 2:2 and gameover. So really, it's better to take it to the final 3 by lynching twgma then having one more candidate removed from the pool.

What I'm saying is that we can do the F3 in the F5 because we know TWGma is wolfing because there's only 2 town PRs in the game.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725144)
Also sunfan. You coming in with the vote has me a bit paranoid, but I'm still betting on it being sunfan. I'll iso both of you before f3 just to be certain, of course.

paranoid that I want to just kill my partner immediately...?

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725145)
What I'm saying is that we can do the F3 in the F5 because we know TWGma is wolfing because there's only 2 town PRs in the game.

But it's not really F3 here, it's F4.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725147)
But it's not really F3 here, it's F4.

I mean, if really need to see my flip first go ahead and lynch TWGma later this phase.

I just think this is an interesting exercise to check if town locked the game.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4725146)
paranoid that I want to just kill my partner immediately...?

More so rushing the day phase. Like, this is just devil's advocate, but if you were a wolf, you would know I'm deadset on sunfan and would want to expedite this phase so that sunfan doesn't have an opportunity to sway me.

Or if Haku's a wolf, he'd want to lynch outside of twgma because he knows him, someone who got green checked, being brought to f3 would probably just never happen.

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725148)
I mean, if really need to see my flip first go ahead and lynch TWGma later this phase.

I just think this is an interesting exercise to check if town locked the game.

I mean, I get what you're saying and I don't necessarily disagree. It'd help expedite the end of the game (like you said, twgma would basically have to concede). I wanna play it super super safe here, though.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4725150)

I legit thought one was gonna come when they did the remasters! But IIRC the series is more popular here than it is in Japan.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I town read Raeko over the iso consistency and general towny vibes overall.

I town read you Plop because I really think you were trying to solve this game with FFA last phase.
I think the post where you quoted a few Sunfan posts and tried to check up pairing with TWGma convinced me.

I don't feel like Sunfan's progression make sense this game at all in terms of solving and this is pretty rare imo.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
In the world where you're really not confident about me being town, I'm okay with a TWGma lynch.

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4725133)
I agree

now die


TWGma 04-6-2020 12:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Forever a reminder that Eric is roundbox and there's no way you can ever chance my mind. :sun:

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Or change it

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I just feel like TWGma was forced to CC FFA to reduce the PR count and open up the game a tiny bit more for them because they really feel cornered.

Note that rather than scum hunting, I ended up on Sunfan/TWGma by town reading all the other players.

I think what town keeps failing to do is to figure out who are the other towns.

FFR has excellent wolves. I didn't end up on TWGma because I thought he was wolfy. I ended up here because it was a lot easier for me to find the townies.

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725154)
In the world where you're really not confident about me being town, I'm okay with a TWGma lynch.


Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
That's my pocket attempt at getting night killed.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725153)
I town read Raeko over the iso consistency and general towny vibes overall.

I town read you Plop because I really think you were trying to solve this game with FFA last phase.
I think the post where you quoted a few Sunfan posts and tried to check up pairing with TWGma convinced me.

I don't feel like Sunfan's progression make sense this game at all in terms of solving and this is pretty rare imo.

I agree with that. And I think the interactions between the two are pretty telling. "They might be a wolf, but I dunno. I wanna look elsewhere." Also, seems like the usual strat is to put more faith in whoever claimed first, right? Especially at that point in time. And sunfan wondered what motivation twgma would have to fakeclaim there while not wondering what motivation ffa would have to fakeclaim there. Just fishy all around.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Raeko, I'm not gonna vote anyone other than twgma today, but what do you think of haku's idea of voting sunfan instead?

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I think the hard part for town will be to not overthink too much about it.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725162)
Raeko, I'm not gonna vote anyone other than twgma today, but what do you think of haku's idea of voting sunfan instead?

i think it's haku attempting to make the weed oil galaxy brain play, I would rather just play it simple

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725162)
Raeko, I'm not gonna vote anyone other than twgma today, but what do you think of haku's idea of voting sunfan instead?


Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
@T-Force

You're a good player. Please play more when you feel like it.

Sorry if FFA didn't went on the arrogant tangent. I do think he needs some practice in being humble, but if we ignore feelings I think he played okay.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
twgma just GET OUT OF THIS THREAD WITH YOUR MEMEIN

DIE

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
TWGMA

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I enjoy it.

I feel like Sunfan would have told him to go lolcat mode at this point.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4725164)
i think it's haku attempting to make the weed oil galaxy brain play, I would rather just play it simple

Me too.

The ultimate weed oil galaxy brain play would be to do the ol' rapid vote and unvote to see if twgma tries to hammer sunfan, I ain't doin it!

Would it be rude to hammer twgma now and not let sunfan get a chance to weigh in?

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725167)
@T-Force

You're a good player. Please play more when you feel like it.

Sorry if FFA didn't went on the arrogant tangent. I do think he needs some practice in being humble, but if we ignore feelings I think he played okay.

nah he played like shit like he always does

he didn't game solve, help town, or try to convince us his claim was real in any way other than just saying "believe me". he didn't even reveal his name, making it seem like he had to read the OP to get a name while T-force's claim looked legit from the start

that's not playing well

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Imagine if we wait this phase out and Sunfan doesn't post causing him to get modkilled by not reaching 5 posts.

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725172)
Would it be rude to hammer twgma now and not let sunfan get a chance to weigh in?

norp

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
twgma

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Oh cmon, I wanted to hear Sunfan say something.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725179)
Oh cmon, I wanted to hear Sunfan say something.

"im a wolf blah blah blah"


there you go

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 12:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I kind of want to see if I overlooked something because I keep doing that every game.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 12:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
also, creepy Tenmouldy!!! get outta here with your grandpa videos

TWGma 04-6-2020 12:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 


God, Twitter is great.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 12:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725181)
I kind of want to see if I overlooked something because I keep doing that every game.

Like you said, I don't wanna overthink things.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution