Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150862)

flashflash account 04-16-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671698)
kitb is the worst possible suggestion in the entire known universe

random dot org chose you once, will it choose you again?

roundbox 04-16-2019 09:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671699)
random dot org chose you once, will it choose you again?

you were worried about throwing the game earlier, but THIS is how you throw the game

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671697)
this is actually a freaking tough counterclaim to resolve
the first one was so easy

I agree I think they both played well

this is tough

roundbox 04-16-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671701)
I agree I think they both played well

this is tough

you will be happy if you vote fg
you too ffa

flashflash account 04-16-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
I like roundbox's entry today
but the third post he makes feels wrong

fg's counterclaim also feels wrong

ShadoWolfe 04-16-2019 09:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Official Votecount (through #905):


--------------------------------------

roundbox
^--- (1) --- Funnygurl555
Funnygurl555
^--- (1) --- roundbox
unvote
^--- (1) --- flashflash account
Not Voting
^--- (1) --- mellon_collie

--------------------------------------


Day ends in about 10 minutes, at 9PM server time.
Insta is at 3 votes.

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 09:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
another thing i thought was odd about rb

he went after me for wanting to vote t-force when he's the one who let me do it. i also did explain that i wanted to vote for t-force because i was sad and he was still reading the thread :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671412)
unvote

this is an olive branch to fg to vote for tforce

im looking at that eod now for something

roundbox 04-16-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
the olive branch was for the meme

flashflash account 04-16-2019 09:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
neither of you are the gunsmith
it does not make sense lol

roundbox 04-16-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671707)
neither of you are the gunsmith
it does not make sense lol

I am the gunsmith
I am the gunsmith
I am the gunsmith

roundbox 04-16-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671648)
I think this is a big one right here.
Why would she say "cool so ffa didn't even get a gun" after you claimed you didn't have a gun? Isn't me claiming Gunsmith enough of evidence from fg's POV to just instant vote me? Why would she even consider the possibility of FFA getting a gun like this if she claims to have given it to sunfan?

quoting this post because I really do think it's important in solving FG

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 09:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
i think this is just a very strange thing to say, like you're trying to get blood off your hands

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671369)
prec flipping town will make me feel bad

probably shouldn't have these thoughts rn


flashflash account 04-16-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
funnygurl

enjoy your win roundbox smh

I want to vote you here but that's illogical

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671709)
quoting this post because I really do think it's important in solving FG

ok I see this

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 09:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671709)
quoting this post because I really do think it's important in solving FG

.. what ..

man you gotta reread the beginning of the phase i cc'd and voted

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
FFA DONT

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671713)
.. what ..

man you gotta reread the beginning of the phase i cc'd and voted

even if you had, you'd still have known FFA wouldn't have a gun

roundbox 04-16-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671710)
i think this is just a very strange thing to say, like you're trying to get blood off your hands

considering I laid a bed of evidence against t-force, the "taking blood off my hands" part is the only part of this post I disagree with

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 09:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
CHANGE YOUR VOTE YOU WILL NOT WIN THAT WAY


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution