Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 04:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408437)
Perfeeeeeeeect

Yaaaaas. Do I get like reward points or a gold star or something?

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 04:51 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hey reuben_tate, remember that game where you got mislynched Day 1? Well, looks like it's my turn. \o

XelNya 02-19-2016 04:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408440)
Hey reuben_tate, remember that game where you got mislynched Day 1? Well, looks like it's my turn. \o



A dream come tru

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 05:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Now that I got your attention, explain me how jumping on everyone and collecting votes is a smart wolf play.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 05:23 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Looks like everyone is keeping their standard shitpost Day 1 play. Well okay, g'night.

reuben_tate 02-19-2016 05:23 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yes Xel, explain.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 05:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
reuben_tate, if there was a sheep TWG Award, you would get my vote right now.

Red Blaster 02-19-2016 05:55 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Obligatory Xel vote because I haven't seen you in a few games

Red Blaster 02-19-2016 05:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also The Division beta kicks off in like an hour so that's where my weekend is going.

XelNya 02-19-2016 06:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4408447)
Obligatory Xel vote because I haven't seen you in a few games

Hey scum do us all a favor

kill RB tonight

It'll be great I promise

SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 07:15 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hello friends, I just moved in here
I'm a shy 18 year old girl (I'm actually 16, but don't tell the cops ;)) and I really want to get to know you all so we can all be friends <3

Vendetta21

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 08:59 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hello friend, can you explain me what's going on here?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408304)
Vanilla town reporting in

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408457)
Vendetta21


SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 09:02 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm sorry, but I don't trust people that easily :o

botchi246 02-19-2016 09:05 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Its ok scintill. Lemme hold your hand. Haku is a big mean wolf

SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 09:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
there are WOLVES?! the estate agent didn't tell me about that! :[[[
yes, can you protect me please? <333

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 09:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4408466)
Its ok scintill. Lemme hold your hand. Haku is a big mean wolf



I know we shouldn't judge by the avatar, but..


SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 09:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hey! you shouldn't judge people based on their appearance :@

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 09:21 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You're right, but you probably should try to answer questions because there's currently more Town players alive than anything else and it helps the PoE for the entire game.

botchi246 02-19-2016 09:21 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Im a big purple alien who eats people and destroys buildings. I da best with super powers

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 09:28 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4408473)
Im a big purple alien who eats people and destroys buildings. I da best with super powers


helphelp11 02-19-2016 11:18 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408457)
Hello friends, I just moved in here
I'm a shy 18 year old girl (I'm actually 16, but don't tell the cops ;)) and I really want to get to know you all so we can all be friends <3

Vendetta21

So uh SKG, is this serious or not?

Also, geez you people are posting in the night. Did not expect like three pages of stuff.

SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 11:24 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yes of course it's serious, anyone can claim to be anything
just look at me, I'm just an innocent little girl who wouldn't dare to pull any shenanigans

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:29 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408397)

You're one of the main reasons I didn't want to play in this game.

helphelp11 02-19-2016 11:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408483)
yes of course it's serious, anyone can claim to be anything
just look at me, I'm just an innocent little girl who wouldn't dare to pull any shenanigans

Then give a reason why!?

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Game-wise this phase has gotten nowhere except a few interactions here or there, which means I immediately assume the same will continue to happen.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408402)
Also Zenith could be wolf here

I see that Tokzic kill

you got something goin on you little shit and I will find it out

roundbox died and tbh my money's on dfr for some reason

and these are just blind guesses I have literally read less than three posts

Welcome, rzr2.0

you're garbage at d1 and you know it

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
like, I don't need to even look at xel until next phase or the phase after because he's null and bad at d1

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 11:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
charu tilted me. coke is way better. liking ben already because only wolves prefer pepsi. idk tho because dr. pepper is pretty gooooooooooood...... would a wolf like dr. pepper?

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 11:33 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh are we posting content now?

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408491)
oh are we posting content now?

Nope, resume WoAhOhAhOhAhOhAhh'ing

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 11:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
skg's too good at acting like a cute girl

Charu 02-19-2016 11:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hot read

Zenith is not actually mad.

(If ya trying to rile Xel, give up now son.)

Charu 02-19-2016 11:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm currently in the john by the way. Thought all of you should know

Charu 02-19-2016 11:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You're welcome in advance!!!!

Charu 02-19-2016 11:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408490)
charu tilted me.

What's with people being gosh darn pinball machines

SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 11:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408486)
Then give a reason why!?

I wouldn't pull any shenanigans for the same reason Vendetta21 wouldn't
also you and Zenith immediately went to defend your partner
suspicioooous ^^

Charu 02-19-2016 11:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408491)
oh are we posting content now?

Also funny you should say that considering all you did was go

Charu 02-19-2016 11:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
gn

Charu 02-19-2016 11:44 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Good content, bro

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:45 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408494)
hot read

Zenith is not actually mad.

(If ya trying to rile Xel, give up now son.)

:[

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:46 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408498)
I wouldn't pull any shenanigans for the same reason Vendetta21 wouldn't
also you and Zenith immediately went to defend your partner
suspicioooous ^^

Don't make me go against my new player meta and vote you now

SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 11:47 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You wouldn't hurt lil' ol' me, would you? ;)

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:47 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
My first vote though should always go to botchi, especially after that pre-game comment!

botchi

helphelp11 02-19-2016 11:47 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408498)
I wouldn't pull any shenanigans for the same reason Vendetta21 wouldn't
also you and Zenith immediately went to defend your partner
suspicioooous ^^

Define "shenanagains" to this specific situation.

Also, I find trying to base scum at this time and not giving a reason of your vote is even more suspicious.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4408504)
You wouldn't hurt lil' ol' me, would you? ;)

I would and have no qualms over it

helphelp11 02-19-2016 11:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408503)
Don't make me go against my new player meta and vote you now

Wait, is SKG new?

Charu 02-19-2016 11:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408506)
Define "shenanagains" to this specific situation.

Also, I find trying to base scum at this time and not giving a reason of your vote is even more suspicious.

What's a scum

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408508)
Wait, is SKG new?

This is his first game, yes.

Charu 02-19-2016 11:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408508)
Wait, is SKG new?

Yeah, this is his first game on FFR.

If he's played somewhere before, then idk.

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 11:52 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I need a gif of 0:29-0:31 because perfect reaction to getting bodied


SKG_Scintill 02-19-2016 11:53 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4408508)
Wait, is SKG new?

I told everyone I just moved here
You didn't listen to me :'(
I HATE YOU

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 11:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Here's some reads for your entertainment.

1. rzr - New more relaxed playstyle - Null
2. Red Blaster - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
3. roundbox Killed by SK n0
4. Vendetta21 - claimed Vanilla Town #I want to believe for now
5. XelNya - I'm scumreading you for toneread this game, but I want to give you the benefit of doubt, it could be your natural play. I never played a Town XelNya.
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408419)
But yeah Haku don't fight it and just get in my pocket

I'll accept this and let myself get pocketed by you. I think it's the best course of action to clear each others. (or get you killed after im dead.) win/win

6. Xiz - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null (more like I don't understand why you posted what you posted so far.)
7. DaBackPack - 0 post
8. Hakulyte - I secretly hope I'm going to die tonight because it will make me feel like senpai notice me. <3
9. cedolad - I'm sorry, you can't go against Vendetta because he's a Town Train and make you automatically look scum if you don't provide reasons.
10. botchi246 - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
12. reuben_tate - If you're Town, I'm proud of you. If you're wolf, that's hilarious. Please post more content like this on your own and I'll be happy. - Null #nice play, don't be a sheep.
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4408435)
I have no evidence, but Haku is a bad bitch-ass shit-fuck wolf.

13. Charu - here take this: "You have been Town readeded" from providing meaningful content.
14. tiloco217 - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
15. danceflashrevo - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
16. helphelp11 - Nothing Alignment Indicative so far. - Null
17. Sinistrosuede - 0 post
18. _Zenith_ - Please get mad so I can assume an alignment for you. .-.
19. SKG_Scintill - Rejected my questions - Instant Scum that can easily go back to Null if provide information

There we go~

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 12:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku who is your senpai, maybe (s)he is a wolf if it gives you that feeling

haku's senpai

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 12:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408501)
Good content, bro

i was sleepy okay ;; 11pm est is the bedtime that i force upon myself because i went to bed at midnight once before a test and that didn't go well

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hey sorry guys I was asleep last night, I'm going to read the thread at a time

just wanna say it sucks that two people died before they could even do anything in the game, but we can tlak about that later

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
hi mom

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408515)
18. _Zenith_ - Please get mad so I can assume an alignment for you. .-.

No, it's the one thing I don't want to do this game.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i'm on the televi

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408522)
No, it's the one thing I don't want to do this game.

be chill

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
be flo

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
be so flo

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
be SoFloAntonio

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Papa bless

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
aight i should pay attention to this team project, i will provide my solution to this game later tonight

Charu 02-19-2016 12:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Someone make backpack scared and mad and paranoid

That's also funny

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408530)
Someone make backpack scared and mad and paranoid

That's also funny

it's only day 0 pal bro

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408530)
Someone make backpack scared and mad and paranoid

That's also funny

also, legit doctor(tm) is not here, fuck that guy

cedolad 02-19-2016 01:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That was a pretty unwarranted reads list there Ety, what was the point of sharing such a broad and pointless post?

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 01:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
dbp most likely is not mafia/sk

I am not getting a killer's vibe from him and reading his posts with his tone imo screams town this phase so I won't be looking into him for the rest of the phase

if I had to further place a read on him it would VT

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 01:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
by "killer's vibe" I mean I'm legit only reading him as VT right now

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4408534)
That was a pretty unwarranted reads list there Ety, what was the point of sharing such a broad and pointless post?

Ignore it if you don't like it. Just pretend I posted "gn".

Scintill doesn't want to talk to me.
Zenith is probably going to start to try to ignore me for his own protection.
DBP looks happy and roundbox is dead, I see a correlation.

^ These are not alignment calls, they're odd things to me. #better clarify

I'm expecting to die early and I'm trying to already start solving the game which is obviously near impossible at this point. If you played with me before, you should know where I'm trying to go with this because I always do the exact same thing.

I'm going to work in about 2 hours too.

@ DFR: Senpai refer to Wolf Team.

botchi246 02-19-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Are we even allowed to use pregame comments as fuel in twg? Zenith ill fight you irl

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP, feel free to ignore my comment about roundbox and I won't get back to you over it.

It's probably against the rules.

Hakulyte 02-19-2016 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If I'm dead and modkilled, gj Charu, it's the 2nd time you make me kill myself.

I'm going to personally stop posting from this point and wait to see what happens.

See ya.

Xiz 02-19-2016 01:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
(afk long work day, will be back mid-afternoon/night)

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 01:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
how come you think you're gonna die early? strikes me as odd :P

and my goodness you don't even know who your senpai is? what kind of kouhai are you

Charu 02-19-2016 01:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408543)
If I'm dead and modkilled, gj Charu, it's the 2nd time you make me kill myself.

I'm going to personally stop posting from this point and wait to see what happens.

See ya.

Uh...?

You're fine bro

_Zenith_ 02-19-2016 01:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408543)
If I'm dead and modkilled, gj Charu, it's the 2nd time you make me kill myself.

I'm going to personally stop posting from this point and wait to see what happens.

See ya.

I don't understand this at all.

Is this your attempts at a reaction test or are you legit just rambling?

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408541)
DBP, feel free to ignore my comment about roundbox and I won't get back to you over it.

It's probably against the rules.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic

but why on earth did you say that about roundbox and not about tokzic

unless you don't care about tokzic's death

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 01:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
mind you i haven't read thread yet


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution