Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
honestly the red blaster innocent child is the best outcome (besdies maybe AA) because I would have lynched him today

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412150)
Can we kill dbp now fuckasses?

no

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku's still alive???

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
lmfao

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412154)
haku's still alive???

also, this

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xiz super scummy for pushing inactive lynch in a game where the host is modkilling inactives btw

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
also, we are in potential mylo

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm scared because if this is mylo I'm misreading hard

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think storn is a good lynch candidate today

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
no cardflips is literally the worst thing

so because of the nightactions, we are guaranteed that both SK and wolf faction are alive, because Charu can't be either

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412163)
no cardflips is literally the worst thing

so because of the nightactions, we are guaranteed that both SK and wolf faction are alive, because Charu can't be either

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411768)
I really hate no cardflips

pretty much

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412154)
haku's still alive???

Keeping me alive must make senpai happy.

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
a terrifying thought

it's possible that half of everybody is antitown right now

and guaranteed at least 2

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412160)
I think storn is a good lynch candidate today

Doubt it

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I really hope we have a cop or something

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
There are so many worlds now oh god

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412168)
I really hope we have a cop or something

um

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412167)
Doubt it

you don't think his EOD behavior was sketchy? dropping by to see that he has pressure and then leaving, in addition to not having done much this game (yes he's replaced but there's been time)

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412171)
you don't think his EOD behavior was sketchy? dropping by to see that he has pressure and then leaving, in addition to not having done much this game (yes he's replaced but there's been time)

wouldn't place it as inherently scummy

and he's an easy target if he's town so it's worrisome

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412172)
wouldn't place it as inherently scummy

and he's an easy target if he's town so it's worrisome

yeah that's true

I'm just really running out of people I find suspicious which means I probably have to reevaluate

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
tinfoil

what if haku was SK and medic died early

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
highly unlikely though

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I really don't know why the serial killer would kill Charu, he was projecting strong town

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412171)
you don't think his EOD behavior was sketchy? dropping by to see that he has pressure and then leaving, in addition to not having done much this game (yes he's replaced but there's been time)

As if I didn't do the same thing?

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412174)
tinfoil

what if haku was SK and medic died early

does not explain him claiming, botchi was the highest wagon at the time

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412174)
tinfoil

what if haku was SK and medic died early

more likely he was a mafia and rolecop'd the medic, killed him, then assumed his place

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412178)
does not explain him claiming, botchi was the highest wagon at the time

wait a minute

wait

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I still think the botchi wagon holds at least one wolf

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Didn't Haku say that he knew botchi was town when he claimed medic???

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't think that ever got resolved.

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I claimed medic before he claimed psychic so, that was obviously after.

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412177)
As if I didn't do the same thing?

well you're confirmed now and not all players behave the same way

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412184)
I claimed medic before he claimed psychic so, that was obviously after.

why did you say he was a town before he claimed

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412184)
I claimed medic before he claimed psychic so, that was obviously after.

specifically, why did you use your claim as medic to try to clear botchi

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think we need to hear from jrodd, fontisan and storn.
especially curious to hear from jrodd assuming he's got the outsider looking in perspective

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412168)
I really hope we have a cop or something

Um.

Hi.

I actually have a red on you.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411041)
I'm the Medic.
I saved Vendetta last night. He's most likely not the SK.
I will use 1-shot vigi tonight.

YoshL is Wolf
Red Blaster is Wolf
Xiz is scum lean and pocketed me.

Switch your votes before you kill a Town botchi.


^ Yup he did

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411041)
I'm the Medic.
I saved Vendetta last night. He's most likely not the SK.
I will use 1-shot vigi tonight.

YoshL is Wolf
Red Blaster is Wolf
Xiz is scum lean and pocketed me.

Switch your votes before you kill a Town botchi.

this, for your reference

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
THE PLOT THICKENs

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412189)
Um.

Hi.

I actually have a red on you.

all of your checks, now

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I couldn't predict that he would claim after me, therefore I don't understand how I could be covering up in the first place?

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412189)
Um.

Hi.

I actually have a red on you.

that's cute

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
fontisian if you're serious

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412194)
I couldn't predict that he would claim after me, therefore I don't understand how I could be covering up in the first place?

This is what you said

1) I am the medic
2) botchi is town

How are these two related?? And why did you try to make it seem like they were related??

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
mfw I forget my own post.

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I did random calls and botchi Town was one of them. It wasn't my goal with these posts.

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
glad we found one boys

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412200)
glad we found one boys

you don't seem that enthusiastic

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412200)
glad we found one boys

Yeah.
you.

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I have thoughts about the cop thing, but I want to watch and see what happens

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412202)
you don't seem that enthusiastic

because they came out in the dumbest of ways possible, by fakeclaiming on me lmfao

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412203)
Yeah.
you.

just because you're confirmed doesn't excuse dumb play

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412205)
because they came out in the dumbest of ways possible, by fakeclaiming on me lmfao

dude I'd be hyped as SHIT if someone faked a red check on me

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm guessing fontisian is actually a wolf with a cop role check and our cop is dead

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
but, it's possible

fontisian, what are your other checks

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412207)
dude I'd be hyped as SHIT if someone faked a red check on me

I'm not you

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
he's taking way too long to "out his other checks" lol this is such a bad fakeclaim

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay hold on, please remember there are multiple worlds now:

1) Haku is fake, and sin is real
2) Haku is fake, font is fake
3) haku is real, font is real

Like don't forget that.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also, font's entire post history matches with wanting AA dead, so that lines up. But we need to hear other checks.

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412212)
Okay hold on, please remember there are multiple worlds now:

1) Haku is fake, and sin is real
2) Haku is fake, font is fake
3) haku is real, font is real

Like don't forget that.

sin as in sinistrosuede?

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412206)
just because you're confirmed doesn't excuse dumb play

Lol just another nail in the coffin I've been building for you

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I feel really bad about this, but it's not even my fault.

N0 random green on charu, then a n1 on rzr and a n2 on Yoshl. I checked AA. I tried to soft the checks in my first yesterday, but claiming seemed like a bad idea when they weren't under pressure.

I think it's interesting that AA just went after storn, because I thought they might have been aligned, but yeah.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412216)
sin as in sinistrosuede?

**sorry meant font, haku and font in all worlds

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412218)
I feel really bad about this, but it's not even my fault.

N0 random green on charu, then a n1 on rzr and a n2 on Yoshl. I checked AA. I tried to soft the checks in my first yesterday, but claiming seemed like a bad idea when they weren't under pressure.

I think it's interesting that AA just went after storn, because I thought they might have been aligned, but yeah.

if this is true, this is spectacular

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't know, I've been coasting off this information and my AA read, and it's vindicating to be right, and makes me think we might have hit yesterday, because AA was considering a swap to Red Blaster.

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412218)
I feel really bad about this, but it's not even my fault.

N0 random green on charu, then a n1 on rzr and a n2 on Yoshl. I checked AA. I tried to soft the checks in my first yesterday, but claiming seemed like a bad idea when they weren't under pressure.

I think it's interesting that AA just went after storn, because I thought they might have been aligned, but yeah.

Lmao I read this and instantly went to JRODD IS LOCK CLEAR

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412218)
I feel really bad about this, but it's not even my fault.

N0 random green on charu, then a n1 on rzr and a n2 on Yoshl. I checked AA. I tried to soft the checks in my first yesterday, but claiming seemed like a bad idea when they weren't under pressure.

I think it's interesting that AA just went after storn, because I thought they might have been aligned, but yeah.

yeah sure you feel really bad

you're fake as fuck lmfao

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh rzr, charu and Yoshl were all green. I didn't make that clear.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412224)
yeah sure you feel really bad

you're fake as fuck lmfao

Heh.

I feel bad for feeling bad for you. Does that make sense?

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
of course they're all green because if you make one more fake check on a living person you're done

I'm willing to bet you checked a partner green as well

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412226)
Heh.

I feel bad for feeling bad for you. Does that make sense?

no and I'm vanilla town so get the fuck out now

fontisian for emphasis

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412227)
of course they're all green because if you make one more fake check on a living person you're done

I'm willing to bet you checked a partner green as well

Then make the case on me and rzr and me being scum.

Or roll over and die, I guess.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412218)
N0 random green on charu, then a n1 on rzr and a n2 on Yoshl. I checked AA. I tried to soft the checks in my first yesterday, but claiming seemed like a bad idea when they weren't under pressure.


Let's see...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409242)
Because I have 24 hours to kill someone and I have extended a modicum of trust to Charu who is doing work for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4410049)
Rzr will kill practically anyone today, he just wanted it to be public ally known

Lol how did i miss that.

He's legit boys

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412229)
Then make the case on me and rzr and me being scum.

Or roll over and die, I guess.

interesting that you assumed I was talking about rzr and not possibly charu or yoshl

not rolling over and dying, I've made my case on you being scum earlier for your pushes on me (how you were going about them) and this fakeclaim is the only case I need to make because you're not the cop

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412227)
of course they're all green because if you make one more fake check on a living person you're done

I'm willing to bet you checked a partner green as well

Given that Charu and YoshL are dead that leaves rzr/jrodd.
I wasn't reading rzr as scummy. Were you? Was anyone?

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412230)
Let's see...





Lol how did i miss that.

He's legit boys

holy shit WOW good fucking find Xiz

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
idk what I have to do to get you guys to believe me but I refuse to be mislynched by a fakeclaim in a no cardflip game

Red Blaster 02-28-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412231)
interesting that you assumed I was talking about rzr and not possibly charu or yoshl

not rolling over and dying, I've made my case on you being scum earlier for your pushes on me (how you were going about them) and this fakeclaim is the only case I need to make because you're not the cop

Charu died to mafia you cheesecake

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412232)
Given that Charu and YoshL are dead that leaves rzr/jrodd.
I wasn't reading rzr as scummy. Were you? Was anyone?

I had him at null/townish, charu was strong town and I thought yoshl was town

but as I mentioned I find it interesting he assumed rzr because I wouldn't put it past the fake to check a partner green whose dead so we have more misinformation

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412230)
Let's see...





Lol how did i miss that.

He's legit boys

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412233)
holy shit WOW good fucking find Xiz

I'm actually more suspicious for you guys agreeing with me this easily. >_>

I wish I knew /someone/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution