Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Funnygurl555 08-23-2018 05:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645154)
its a post
its a post with a point
!

you can make celery stalks have points but they'd still be the worst food known to man

Celirra 08-23-2018 05:39 PM

At least celery doesnt have fake numbers in its name

Celirra 08-23-2018 05:42 PM

Hey ind are you and xiz w/w
What do you think about so many people wolf reading you two it seems?

blindreper1179 08-23-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4645141)
I think he's most likely to have guessed DBP as a power role after the way he went after him on Day 1, including leaving his vote on him.

He backed off onto FG day 2 but that was a pretty weak vote in itself. He has played pretty chaotically in general and is one of the few people in this game that I have actually played more than one game with before, so it'a combination of motive and what I believe he is capable of.

I'm not necessarily at the point of putting a vote on him yet though, I'm curious to hear what BlindReper thinks of him.

xiz is one I've yet to learn to read. I don't like that he is all about tinfoil worlds, and not much else.

Speaking of xiz, Yes, all I did say was you're still wrong and went about my business. It may look scummy, but I'm not changing pre's mind, and I'm town read by mostly everyone else. I'm pretty safe when it comes to lynching, I'm not scared. So, why bother? I stated pre was a wolf way before the whole debacle between him and I. I would vote him with a safe bet of him being a hit for town.

Anyways, Xiz is a good target I THINK as of right now, but he's definitely a back burner vote. Unless something comes up. We have to decide what to do with our main concern right now. Which would be to lynch you IF you don't meet req, which I think is a safe bet so this may not be a thing to worry about, or lynch freezin and have him kill someone with this vengeful kill.

blindreper1179 08-23-2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4645155)
Are you ghosting my post?

I think I answered it now? Unless that's not what you are talking about.

Funnygurl555 08-23-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645158)
At least celery doesnt have fake numbers in its name

fake numbers???

im about to school you in some basic math boi 5 is a Real Number

inDheart 08-23-2018 05:48 PM

also, regardless of who the check actually is, it means only one of sunfan/prec can be a wolf, and in that case it might just be easier to lynch outside them and look for their partners

like the view of the game if you're me rn is

8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce V
10. Tps222 PR

11. Precarious
13. the sun fan
very likely one of the two is cleared by dbp

1. Funnygurl555
3. Celirra
7. Xiz
9. blindreper1179

max 1 in the green group, so min 2 in the bottom group

obviously this dispenses with a couple worlds i consider unlikelier but i trust someone alive tomorrow will be able to recognize if that's the case

Celirra 08-23-2018 05:48 PM

555 is the kind of number girls give me when I ask for theirs

Tps222 08-23-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4645160)
xiz is one I've yet to learn to read. I don't like that he is all about tinfoil worlds, and not much else.

Speaking of xiz, Yes, all I did say was you're still wrong and went about my business. It may look scummy, but I'm not changing pre's mind, and I'm town read by mostly everyone else. I'm pretty safe when it comes to lynching, I'm not scared. So, why bother? I stated pre was a wolf way before the whole debacle between him and I. I would vote him with a safe bet of him being a hit for town.

Anyways, Xiz is a good target I THINK as of right now, but he's definitely a back burner vote. Unless something comes up. We have to decide what to do with our main concern right now. Which would be to lynch you IF you don't meet req, which I think is a safe bet so this may not be a thing to worry about, or lynch freezin and have him kill someone with this vengeful kill.

Holy shit this is a ballsy as fuck post hahaha

Funnygurl555 08-23-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645164)
555 is the kind of number girls give me when I ask for theirs

this made me lol irl gg celery you're a wolf

Celirra 08-23-2018 05:53 PM

I'm lock town fmpov

Celirra 08-23-2018 05:53 PM

My own post made me zzzzzzzzz

Funnygurl555 08-23-2018 05:56 PM

ok gn celery

inDheart 08-23-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4645159)
Hey ind are you and xiz w/w
What do you think about so many people wolf reading you two it seems?

no
also people's options are kind of limited now, but they weren't as much before the mass claim and yet we both were still being suspected
freezin at least has an actual reason (that i wish he developed more, but like, sure) and most other people are just throwing our names into teams afaict

it's like the second game in a row where i'm town but people don't want to actually read my posts to case me either way. the last game i'm pointing to, 3/4 wolves mentioned they should read me at some point and just never got around to it and kept me in their POE. it's an annoying familiar feeling

the sun fan 08-23-2018 06:02 PM

I think inD is right about the hider being a good enough reason for TPS to not claim
we also have no reason to lynch Freezin at any point of the game now that TPS is here

There is one thing though, and that is that if TPS is exactly a vengeful, he needs to claim so because then Freezin is fake because 2 vengefuls is impossible given our number of Ts.

This doesn't give the wolves any additional info that isn't outweighed by the info it gives town imo.

the sun fan 08-23-2018 06:03 PM

I also super believe TPS to be real ofc

there is the smallest of small chances that he's the SK and just like didn't send in nightkills or something but I'm not really going to play to that spoopy world

the sun fan 08-23-2018 06:04 PM

gah maybe I'm wrong somewhere in blind/fg

the sun fan 08-23-2018 06:05 PM

ok yes maybe but even if I am I am so, so happy lynching Xiz today so
I'll deal with that later

Funnygurl555 08-23-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4645175)
gah maybe I'm wrong somewhere in blind/fg

it's ok sunfan you're right about me :)

the sun fan 08-23-2018 06:06 PM

tbh if ur the tracker that has any useful info u should probably claim that but that's ofc up 2 u