Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=124398)

colt.45 06-17-2012 10:24 AM

Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

Hello community,

I have one small request.

I saw M0de's thread a bit earlier and I thought that was really extravagant and kind of him to offer such a great prize (along with support) to the tournament and community.

In the Smash Community, I am commonly known for providing the community with gifts and all sorts of goodies for the tournaments I Attend. I absolutely love the FFR community as well so I see this as an opportunity of me giving back to all the wonderful people I have met and the amazing times/memories I have had on this website. This would be such a great honor.

What I have to offer to the tournament prizes are 1) Anime figures .

Angel Beats! Nendoroid Petit Set 1
Angel Beats! Nendoroid Petit Set 2
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ~Final Scene ~ Nendoroid Petit Set

Here are the pics of the figures

I can either donate these ones that I have currently.. Or another idea I was thinking of was allowing the 6 winners of each division to pick their own Nendoroid or Figma (under 3,000 yen) off of this website: Nendoroid and Figma

I can also offer a variety of Pokemon Plush. I can offer these for all 6 divisions for top 5 .

I am completely fine with Shipping these prizes out worldwide to each of the winners. I am an experienced eBay seller as well.. So there won't be a problem.

Like m0de also stated, I am very true to my words and I WILL absolutely go through with this if I am allowed.
I have donated to past tournaments for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
For example I donated $160 to a tournament on June 2nd of this year.
I also donated over 30 Pokemon Plush along with that.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323248

If anyone could give me their thoughts or confirmation on this that would be great. I will be honored to help out with the tournament if I have this chance. ^^

Thank you again.
-Colt.45/Safara

Winrar 06-17-2012 10:57 AM

Re: Prize Donation to the 7th Official Tournament

That's really nice of you :')

Bluearrowll 06-17-2012 11:11 AM

Heh look what m0de started xD.

No but this is very generous, i'm sure many here appreciate your contribution :').

Evascythe 06-17-2012 11:13 AM

Wow this is pretty awesome of you

woker-X 06-17-2012 11:34 AM

Saffy, you rock. <3

Evnoir 06-17-2012 11:51 AM

omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
Best. Prize. Ever.
You are super awesome :'3

Xx{Midnight}xX 06-17-2012 11:53 AM

Pokemon stuffed animals o.o'

whooooooooooo~

blindreper1179 06-17-2012 12:20 PM

Now I have to go all seroius and shiz because I could win a pokemon plush. And to think I was just going to have fun this tournament.

Kind of you. <3

Coolboyrulez0 06-17-2012 12:23 PM

I would be Absol-utely psyched to win a Pokemon plushie :3

colt.45 06-17-2012 12:34 PM

:3 Glad you guys like the idea, I was a little afraid no one would want it to be honest.

I have an extra little twist to the prizes though~ There are more than what I posted about ^^.

raskanally 06-17-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 3710006)
Now I have to go all seroius and shiz because I could win a pokemon plush. And to think I was just going to have fun this tournament.

Kind of you. <3

This

wildfireskunk 06-17-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evnoir (Post 3709984)
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg
Best. Prize. Ever.
You are super awesome :'3

THIS! People are so generous :3

alloyus 06-17-2012 01:33 PM

Convinced me to sign up

prefx 06-17-2012 01:35 PM

Theres an inu Yasha plush out of place in there. JUST SAYIN

On topic. THE CHARMANDER NEXT TO IT WILL BE MINE

nois-or-e 06-17-2012 01:35 PM

Hi colt, it is wonderful to see FFR players pooling together to try and help make this tournament extra special.

The only thing I ask if I am going to be adding prizes into the official tournament OP is that you understand that you are completely liable for what you are offering. I'm not going to be spending my september chasing users for prizes they opffered but didn't pull through on ;D

xVaLoRx 06-17-2012 01:37 PM

i want that togepi :3

Xayphon 06-17-2012 01:44 PM

that angel beats nendoroid collection

colt.45 06-17-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prefx (Post 3710054)

On topic. THE CHARMANDER NEXT TO IT WILL BE MINE

I will admit that made me laugh xD I have no idea why... haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3710055)
Hi colt, it is wonderful to see FFR players pooling together to try and help make this tournament extra special.

The only thing I ask if I am going to be adding prizes into the official tournament OP is that you understand that you are completely liable for what you are offering. I'm not going to be spending my september chasing users for prizes they opffered but didn't pull through on ;D

You won't have to worry about that, I have donated numerous times to different events with no problems what so ever. ^^" I'm guessing it is alright to donate then?
I am 100% down for this. But There are other prizes I haven't mentioned, I kind of wanted to surprise people with it after the tournament but yeah you can count on me if anyone. =]

ic0slay3r 06-17-2012 02:35 PM

Is it possible to get the minun and plusle if I get to win anything??? It would be really sad to separate them.

Smash T: You din't make it out of pools :(

colt.45 06-17-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3710094)
Is it possible to get the minun and plusle if I get to win anything??? It would be really sad to separate them.

Smash T: You din't make it out of pools :(

I could only give one sorry >,<.

And yeah ... I was doing so bad in pools honestly. I had the hardest bracket too :/. All Power Ranked players besides one guy. I was pretty much screwed... I got 4th in Doubles with a win on Rich (3rd best in socal/2nd best olimar in USA) and Sk (3rd best in Vegas/5th best falco in USA)... BUT THEN AGAIN I was teamed up with the best player on the west coast :I. So I'm content with my placing. It was also my first time using peach in tournament so I didn't do too bad. Considering the whole bracket was filled with pro players.