Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Zoshi 05-14-2018 06:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

ok nice i got lynched day 4 after basically subbing in day 4 and the guy i subbed for was 2nd lynch candidate every other day.

that was a clusterfuck to sub for lmao

but ayy im here now

Zoshi 05-14-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619692)
do you have something to say that isn't about me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620005)
Does olimar as sk/wolf not do things?

I don't have enough sample size to go off of

That said for the sake of clearing the inactives I don't mind the idea of lynching between the two of xel/olimar and (If I get a say) vigi shoots other

both vig shots got used

Zoshi 05-14-2018 06:03 PM

idk why that quoted funny

Zoshi 05-14-2018 06:04 PM

i just wanna get rid of olimar because I don't see him appearing to do anything anytime soon, and he hasn't done anything really thus far so

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620002)
now that we know this was wolf partners talking, olimar might be not maf?

like they're literally talking about subverting the night chat only restriction openly in the thread if they're all wolves

this is the worst read

I.... really like this observation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620007)
I also see the tinfoil theory though of Raeko and roundbox being w/w and roundie losing his fire now that his wolf buddy is gone, and his wolf buddy doesn't have him to speak through anymore

I kinda really like this theory actually I feel like townbox is a strong player and hes been super weak this game

I see the merit in this theory, but I'm not losing any fire because of some supposed w/w connection
it's not there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4620011)
both vig shots got used

is... is this what I think it is?

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:20 PM

maybe I should read ind's post where he claimed vigi

ha ha

ha

inDheart 05-14-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620005)
Does olimar as sk/wolf not do things?

I don't have enough sample size to go off of

That said for the sake of clearing the inactives I don't mind the idea of lynching between the two of xel/olimar and (If I get a say) vigi shoots other

i went and had a look

here's a wolf game where he lost and got MVP anyway: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9644.0

i didn't find many posts by him in clicking through the pages, and haven't found a way to see how many posts someone has in a thread yet, but the ones he has on later days are particularly dense and he even makes votecounts

here's another one where he's more active and making more mechanics-focused posts, also as a wolf: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9005.0

so i guess he does do things and this game is just an outlier then

annoying though

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:35 PM

wolves 100% killed gun (if you did this as a serial killer... go home)
ind claims he shot raeko

SK probably blocked here, I can see a world where they shot raeko too, but definitely NOT gun
there is a hot chance SK shot master wolf as well (this can be VERY IMPORTANT in the future)

n1:

ind claims he shot manti (could not have shot haku here)
SK/wolves can both kill haku here fmpov, but I lean more on the SK side of things based off raeko/ffa as being two members of the wolf team. I don't think these two have the heart to kill haku

manti might have protected someone this night. not sure if he was hard townreading anyone, I'd have to double check but I don't think this was the case

if SK has a vest, could have been popped here by the wolves

if MW had his vest popped, I think SK shoots again or savours the flavour and lynches for HOT TOWN POINTS

Celirra 05-14-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4620011)
both vig shots got used

I don't think there's a limit on shots allowed?

Celirra 05-14-2018 06:39 PM

Nvm I'm dumb

Celirra 05-14-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620014)

I see the merit in this theory, but I'm not losing any fire because of some supposed w/w connection
it's not there

True you never had any this game anyways

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620021)
True you never had any this game anyways

correct! I blame work stress at the start of this TWG fatiguing me extra fast

that's gone now, so I no longer feel like playing TWG is a hassle or misappropriation of free time I could be using for grading shit

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:49 PM

as for hunting wolves

xel isn't really doing much to advance his position, he mentioned the "digging back" thing in his most recent post, but I'm seeing nothing of it, lmao

curry hasn't done much in terms of reads fluctuation or affirmation, his only real concern today was a few quips for night kills and a posting of a reads list which didn't really have any development over the course of the day nor did it really diverge with anything from a previous day

more on the others in a second, need to post my next thought in another post for VISIBILITY

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:57 PM

manti's guarding is a jailkeeping, not a doctoring, so there's actually a pretty high chance he either blocked the killer or victim N1 even if he completely randomed his choice

^for more on this, 50% of his available targets would have been involved in the night kill in some way, either killing or being killed ASSUMING NO STACKED TARGETS

based on his posting, he either picked me or cel since he didn't express any strong townleans and went for a HOT BLOCK
obviously this is predicated on a pretty big assumption, but Haku being the unknown victim here points more toward an SK move than a wolf move

not saying you're an SK here celery, but it's a spicy tinfoil thought that's actually based on strict mechanical observations

roundbox 05-14-2018 06:58 PM

I'm glad I didn't have a gun to shoot people this game
I'd be sucking hard

roundbox 05-14-2018 07:02 PM

zoshi I've liked ever since FFA died. this read needs much more substantiation, but I'm willing to hedge my bets on zoshi until this game gets down to the nitty-gritty

I feel somewhat confident town-reading star here, since I think her first wolf game will be quite markedly different from any game she's played on FFR, and this game isn't too functionally different from her other posting. I'll find some other posts to substantiate this too when I'm not feeling lazy
if she's SK, then I'm pretty scared

I like inD's theory on olimar being non-wolf, but I think that's the only positive-related thought I've had towards olimar since he's been under the radar really hard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4619769)
Eh maybe I’m stretching the realm of the term, but my point remains that the op did not have this information and I was simply trying to understand what it meant for the third party to win (something that I haven’t played many games with). I’m starting to think it’s being pushed a little more than it ought to be.

this post here makes him seem like SK-like. would he slip/derp/whatever clear here like this? I don't think so???

Zoshi 05-14-2018 07:32 PM

I agree with your point on olimar, roundbox.

I really would have liked olimar to do more when there was so much suggestion and pressure regarding him being sk, but he kind of just let it happen. I just don't think he's done enough and I'm feeling good about most people here. I'm pretty sure Olimar will flip sk and then that'll leave us to try find out the last wolf.

Curry and Rice 05-14-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619971)
other than the post I pointed out last EoD he's ok

dude

if you have any observations about that post to make please make them instead of just saying the post is suspicious
if you have any questions to ask me about it then please ask away

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619976)
Hey look everyone, the village idiot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619982)
so why are you even voting me other than a mediocre reaction test that has no end goal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619984)
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619987)
Oh it's fine, it's not like I've done anything good for town anyways

let me help

xel

this makes me town rite

I mean if the best thing I do this game is eliminate myself from the pile I'd consider that worth while, like thinning the deck in pokemon tcg

what the hell xel

it's like you've just given up and are just trying to mess with everyone
or are acting completely nonsensical in an attempt to get everyone to think that there's no way you could be acting this dumb as a wolf/third party

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620023)
curry hasn't done much in terms of reads fluctuation or affirmation, his only real concern today was a few quips for night kills and a posting of a reads list which didn't really have any development over the course of the day nor did it really diverge with anything from a previous day

I guess "making some fair guesses on game state" and "trying to stimulate activity with a reads list" isn't worth anything then? I suppose you're still salty from me having my eye on you; if Xel wasn't going completely crazy, I'd probably still want to vote for you.

Speaking of reads, reads list is pretty much the same but with Xel instead of Olimar.

roundbox 05-14-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620033)
I guess "making some fair guesses on game state" and "trying to stimulate activity with a reads list" isn't worth anything then? I suppose you're still salty from me having my eye on you; if Xel wasn't going completely crazy, I'd probably still want to vote for you.

Speaking of reads, reads list is pretty much the same but with Xel instead of Olimar.

no salt here br0

inDheart 05-14-2018 07:53 PM

rereading d1 for raeko mentions

curry votes her long before it's cool, zoshi adds that he would like her to Do Some Stuff

funnygurl arrives to suggest the raeko/cel team

before she can elaborate, star defends raeko, calling her posts "more genuine and spicy" than in CLXXIV
after this she mentions wariness of roundbox, which zoshi adds could also apply to xel for the same reasons

zoshi sorts her into "maybe mafia" alongside me in a list

raeko then townreads star

curry makes a big post where it looks like he doesn't talk about raeko, but he does talk about roundbox and xel and generally susses them for lack of presence and/or value, and he makes good on voting roundbox if he doesn't do anything of value in a particular hour

zoshi has been iterating on teams a bit and picks out raeko/olimar as potential SKs; keeps his vote on funny, starts adding roundbox to wolf lists

roundbox sez "raeko is trending upwards in non-wolfiness, which is nice. will have a post or two as an example"

olimar posts intent to vote roundbox, rest of his posts are self-centered though and he doesn't actually vote

curry posts the post where he's fine with a lot of lynches and says about raeko "Past vote; still not sure about her, could be a vote in the future if I still have a bad feeling on her." in your posting it seems like roundbox got wolfier more than raeko ever got townier because i don't think i saw you post anything in between about her; you seemed more confident than "not sure" when you were voting her

somewhere in here roundbox calls out people hanging around which include raeko

raeko just suddenly appears to post this when i vote olimar?
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619799)
ermmmm I'm kinda cool with olimar but it also freaks me out

then she votes fg and that's it

i feel like somewhere in the bloc of people trying to shift things on roundbox there is a wolf. fully that list of people is star, zoshi, curry and olimar, although zoshi is less so because he had been holding steady on funny with me and seemed more confident there