Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Celirra 05-14-2018 02:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Your cat is cute but I'm siding with star on this I'm afraid friend

This feels like the last wolf game of yours I saw

Zoshi 05-14-2018 02:17 PM

olimar

XelNya 05-14-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619985)
Your cat is cute but I'm siding with star on this I'm afraid friend

This feels like the last wolf game of yours I saw

Oh it's fine, it's not like I've done anything good for town anyways

let me help

xel

this makes me town rite

I mean if the best thing I do this game is eliminate myself from the pile I'd consider that worth while, like thinning the deck in pokemon tcg

XelNya 05-14-2018 02:34 PM

My issue is less the notion I should be lynched

I agree I should

My issue is the convenience that you all waited till I was here to do it, which looks bad tbh on at least star

I mean oh ok, scum guy defends me for no reason

Neat, that's like, the best double edged sword ever, because it completely lacks context as to why that particular instance of random defense is worth leaning me over

there's not really a discussion I see here

"hey he was gone all gaeme and scummy guy defended, must be wuff"

if you at least said eliminating me from the pile thinned the game a little I could accept that, and it's not even a bad point tbh

but gee, I hope there weren't any other people leaned by them weak reasons, sure would make your point a bit moot

am I gonna find that if I dig back?

XelNya 05-14-2018 02:35 PM

btw that last question isn't me being sarcastic, it probably reads like I am

Celirra 05-14-2018 02:50 PM

In fairness I wanted you lynched last phase

Celirra 05-14-2018 02:50 PM

If you're town then at least give us some stuff that's useful before you hang or get shot?

Celirra 05-14-2018 02:51 PM

If star wasn't such a strong town otherwise I'd agree with you I think btw

Celirra 05-14-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619986)
olimar

?

Isn't olimar just a xel with more excuses and even less action somehow but also didn't give up

star-crossed 05-14-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619988)
My issue is less the notion I should be lynched

I agree I should

My issue is the convenience that you all waited till I was here to do it, which looks bad tbh on at least star

D2 was on/around the time of your brother's wedding, so I was not going to push on you then for not doing anything, because I knew you being busy did not have much to do with the game. It was my hope that after that, you would have opinions to share. I am now reacting to how you are choosing to play today, which consists of mindgames surrounding your lack of effort as well as passive-aggressive allusions about what you could find if you looked back.

XelNya 05-14-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619993)
If star wasn't such a strong town otherwise I'd agree with you I think btw

This is a tad weak

star-crossed 05-14-2018 03:18 PM

I don't understand why you're acting so contemptuous of me. In every game I've played with you besides this one, I've been able to get a town lean of you on D1 from your play. (Others have a tendency to ignore my thoughts and hang you while we're both afk, which is annoying but presumably is moreso for you...) In this game, I have outlined reasons why I believe most players are unlikely to be aligned with ffa. (I do not really get a whole lot from knowing raeko was mafia, because she did not do much). So I am to some degree operating on process of elimination at this point. The other person I think has decent odds of being mafia is roundbox -- I have suspicions about his and ffa's behavior toward each other, but the fact is that even just having a lot of interactions between them relative to how much roundbox was around is a point in his favor.

star-crossed 05-14-2018 03:31 PM

In any case, it's not fun for me to be called an idiot and laughed at when I don't feel I've been rude or unreasonable, so I'm out for the rest of this Day.

inDheart 05-14-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619969)
Oh stuff happened last night

I was just thinking of when vigi claiming would actually be smart and I think this is probably the best time (?) so good job

I'm still confused why you ended up going for Raeko, like yeah it worked out in the end but I still don't see What lead you to it

the eod where she ghosted and then sniped funny, plus if funny had a red peek instead it was on her always

inDheart 05-14-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619994)
?

Isn't olimar just a xel with more excuses and even less action somehow but also didn't give up

based on me staring at that one postgame (and now the game that most recently ended too), olimar as town does things

olimar hasn't been doing things

inDheart 05-14-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619130)
you can just message him about something else/just to chat and hope that by talking to you he remembers the game, that's what I do sometimes to make sure I'm not influencing the game while still kinda poking someone

I will probably not be here for EOD unless my concert is over by then but I kinda doubt it. I can play while waiting around at the venue but the second my husbando is on stage I'll be out of here sorry

now that we know this was wolf partners talking, olimar might be not maf?

like they're literally talking about subverting the night chat only restriction openly in the thread if they're all wolves

this is the worst read

inDheart 05-14-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619724)
:dragon_face:

I let that slide once....

also i thought this interaction (just goes back to the previous page a bit), as well as calling raeko a "ghost" yesterday, could be not-maf for roundbox

thoughts on it would be lovely

Celirra 05-14-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620001)
based on me staring at that one postgame (and now the game that most recently ended too), olimar as town does things

olimar hasn't been doing things

Does olimar as sk/wolf not do things?

I don't have enough sample size to go off of

That said for the sake of clearing the inactives I don't mind the idea of lynching between the two of xel/olimar and (If I get a say) vigi shoots other

Celirra 05-14-2018 05:22 PM

If that does hold true, oli&xel are dying so if you're wanting to fake claim it's a good time to try now

Celirra 05-14-2018 05:24 PM

I also see the tinfoil theory though of Raeko and roundbox being w/w and roundie losing his fire now that his wolf buddy is gone, and his wolf buddy doesn't have him to speak through anymore

I kinda really like this theory actually I feel like townbox is a strong player and hes been super weak this game