Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

also @gun
the flood of posts starts to slow every day phase so you'll have to catch up on less and less

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:13 PM

also town/sk would be dumb as hell not to vote for a wolfy target
look at the powers of the wolves, yikes

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619362)
also @gun
the flood of posts starts to slow every day phase so you'll have to catch up on less and less

I figured most of the initial phase was a bunch of banter to allow people to form some ideas on people. I just don't think I even got into a game where it was this much this fast. Its funny seeing new names and similar styles that remind me of people from years ago. Gotta work on being different than last time so Manti will leave me alone in the future >.>

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:26 PM

Like when I look at posts i see most people are playing fairly natural, and I like that.

Do Cel's posts feel angry to anyone else?

Like I get being pissed at me for posing a hypothetical, but why placate me with "HAHA yeah that was my fault" and then be pissed about it for a whole day before coming back.

How do you go from "Yeah i was wrong, but it was forever ago" (sarcastically or not) to being so upset you need to leave the thread? I don't understand the mindset. Why not keep posting.

Greens can let their emotions flow, and you said you're an emotional player. Reds/blues need to check what they say in order to not draw attention. I worry you left because you were afraid of attention.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:28 PM

as for who I find scummy:

I'm not confident enough on FFA to drop a vote on him
haku I think has been pretty level this game
zoshi hasn't done anything inherently wolfy aside from the silly angle on lynching the SK
ind's been posting regularly and nothing crazy has stood out

basically I hate scumhunting d0

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619365)
I figured most of the initial phase was a bunch of banter to allow people to form some ideas on people. I just don't think I even got into a game where it was this much this fast. Its funny seeing new names and similar styles that remind me of people from years ago. Gotta work on being different than last time so Manti will leave me alone in the future >.>

Literally just be active.

The only problem I had with you was you posted so little it was impossible to get a read on you and you were always in the "maybe" pile.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619367)
as for who I find scummy:

I'm not confident enough on FFA to drop a vote on him
haku I think has been pretty level this game
zoshi hasn't done anything inherently wolfy aside from the silly angle on lynching the SK
ind's been posting regularly and nothing crazy has stood out

basically I hate scumhunting d0

You ignored Cel. Any reason why? There's been discussion on him both ways.

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619369)
You ignored Cel. Any reason why? There's been discussion on him both ways.

the players I highlighted are the most frequent posters

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619366)
Like when I look at posts i see most people are playing fairly natural, and I like that.

Do Cel's posts feel angry to anyone else?

Like I get being pissed at me for posing a hypothetical, but why placate me with "HAHA yeah that was my fault" and then be pissed about it for a whole day before coming back.

How do you go from "Yeah i was wrong, but it was forever ago" (sarcastically or not) to being so upset you need to leave the thread? I don't understand the mindset. Why not keep posting.

Greens can let their emotions flow, and you said you're an emotional player. Reds/blues need to check what they say in order to not draw attention. I worry you left because you were afraid of attention.

I felt the same way which is why I voted for them. No one else felt like anything really emotional was getting tossed out, just typical banter. Celirra just seemed on the defensive and angry and overly emotional and really hasn't been warranted at this point in the game. Makes me think its just a trend that's apt to continue through the rest of the game.

And yes Manti, i know my "involvement" left much to be desired and how I played the game, most people didn't care for. Thus, with a few years under my belt, hopefully I can make that improvement and get better.

mellon_collie 05-8-2018 11:37 PM

welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:42 PM

Well, I'm going to go for occam's razor over ffa.

Too many inconsistencies for me. No PR hunt or out of the loop calls that could be exceptions. Just weird stuff similar to the previous wolf game.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619370)
the players I highlighted are the most frequent posters

just to satiate my own curiosity, why? this seems ambiguous and it doesnt look like it generated anything.

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619372)
welp I actually am home before eod

my amazing plan to not be here then sheep gun92 might not work out so well </3 cause I don't really see anything odd about Celery. I get what you mean about his tone but having been his friend IRL for a while I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. I think he is concerned about both hurting people's feelings and how he comes across to others so he chooses his words carefully when he is feeling emotional and says less rather than more. I also know it can be kinda easy for him to get himself tilted in his own head

idk it just seems like a miss to me but I don't really have any other ideas

Wait, people are worried about hurting other peoples feelings in TWG? Maybe that was why I was bad at this game way back when. I mean, it's cool that you are attempting to explain what is going on with him, but just because you know him in real life, I'm not going to just take everything provided at face value and true. That is how I've gotten into trouble in the past. I'd also assume that kind of response seems far deeper than needed while trying to be protective of someone. Like I said, my vote is born through gut instinct and I try not to second guess that.

mellon_collie 05-8-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619376)
Wait, people are worried about hurting other peoples feelings in TWG? Maybe that was why I was bad at this game way back when. I mean, it's cool that you are attempting to explain what is going on with him, but just because you know him in real life, I'm not going to just take everything provided at face value and true. That is how I've gotten into trouble in the past. I'd also assume that kind of response seems far deeper than needed while trying to be protective of someone.

I meant that about him in general not just in TWG. I'm not trying to protect him necessarily I just want to vote someone who I consider to be being wolfy, and I see what Cel as doing as more of just an extension of his personality. I definitely could be wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 4619376)
Like I said, my vote is born through gut instinct and I try not to second guess that.

you do you man it's just hard to follow that type of read, people are going to be looking to you for guidance

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619375)
just to satiate my own curiosity, why? this seems ambiguous and it doesnt look like it generated anything.

it's ambiguous because my reads aren't very deep on these players
usually after I make a big ole quote post I make another one gathering my general thoughts on what I posted about

if you're reading this far into it, I'm not sure what to tell you br0

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:47 PM

What's votcount and when does phase end

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:47 PM

phase ends in like 12 minutes

votecount is lolville

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:49 PM

my ability to pick a lynching candidate is also in lolville

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:49 PM

I'm considering listening to mellon and voting not on Cel, but wanna look at the other wagons

blindreper1179 05-8-2018 11:50 PM

VOTES

InD-->funny
Xel-->Cel
Haku-->ffa
Ffa-->round
Curry-->Haku
Ffa-->Haku
Ffa-->unvote
Haku-->unvote
InD-->Cel
funny-->InD
Ffa-->olimar