Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

PART 3:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619326)
who sleeps at 9pm

its 4am here

who has most dedication to game guys choose wies lee

last game i played in before this a fellow human railed on me because i got up late (having slept through my alarm) and was all like

"i set alarms for 4 am so i can get up for twg"

and i was all like

"you can't go around holding other people to your own standards"

don't know about other people but i tend to have absurdly high standards for myself and if i held everybody i met to that standard i would be a grade a misanthrope

this has been life lessons with curry and rice
thank you for coming

For some reason, the middle part is what's causing the trouble. I don't know why though.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:27 PM

ffa leaving at 9pm even tho he has mobile access makes me think he's a wolf shitting himself rather than a human wanting to stay in game

it's 4.30am here and i dont see myself taking another option

unvote
flashflash account

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:28 PM

Part 2 was basically me replying to a quote from Celirra (the one with his FFA vote), saying that the behavior Noc has been doing is pretty much normal for him, but doesn't really offer an indication of his alignment.

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:28 PM

something i can't shake is how people hate my list from earlier but don't want to talk to me much about the people in it (or out of it, even), even when i offered that to like, curry last night while he was around

was that list just somehow uncontroversial towns?

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619342)
PART 3:

last game i played in before this a fellow human railed on me because i got up late (having slept through my alarm) and was all like

"i set alarms for 4 am so i can get up for twg"

and i was all like

"you can't go around holding other people to your own standards"

don't know about other people but i tend to have absurdly high standards for myself and if i held everybody i met to that standard i would be a grade a misanthrope

this has been life lessons with curry and rice
thank you for coming

For some reason, the middle part is what's causing the trouble. I don't know why though.

what

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619345)
something i can't shake is how people hate my list from earlier but don't want to talk to me much about the people in it (or out of it, even), even when i offered that to like, curry last night while he was around

was that list just somehow uncontroversial towns?

your list had way too much town and no wolf thoughts for me to like it

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:33 PM

ok curry i'll look at your other games to see your post style

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619346)
what

tl;dr Just because you stay up until 4am doesn't mean other people do too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619347)
your list had way too much town and no wolf thoughts for me to like it

Yeah; now's the chance for you (inDheart) to elaborate more about your thoughts on who's suspicious rather than who's not suspicious, or else that just looks like you're not putting much effort into wolf hunting.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619349)
tl;dr Just because you stay up until 4am doesn't mean other people do too.

Yeah; now's the chance for you (inDheart) to elaborate more about your thoughts on who's suspicious rather than who's not suspicious, or else that just looks like you're not putting much effort into wolf hunting.

lol that was a joke. i didnt seriously want you to human read me because i have a later bed time than ffa

Zoshi 05-8-2018 10:39 PM

night

inDheart 05-8-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619349)

i like town hunting and lynching everyone else though

i like my vote and if it's right then there's probably an active wolf

i'm coming around on ffa

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 10:55 PM

I’m here, but I need to do a thing for champ game.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 10:58 PM

Did anything cool happen?

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:00 PM

Guess I should read after the champs thing.. sigh.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619354)

They found out you were wolfing with me, but Zoshi protected me. I think we're winning this. I'm about to make them lynch Gun92.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 11:02 PM

Also, I'm going to sleep in -1 hour.

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619356)
They found out you were wolfing with me, but Zoshi protected me. I think we're winning this. I'm about to make them lynch Gun92.

Tch. Thought you had the hard town read down.

Also I thought I saw some cel stuff come up and I want to
Make it clear that I don’t hold grudges over games. I’ll bring them up to be grating or annoying or for shock value, but each new game deserves a fresh slate.

The reason I was somewhat hard on cel was because his entry into the thread seemed to bounce. Wolves can have a harder time joining in on early banter because they don’t want to say the wrong thing. It felt like cel’s entry bounced and he went “i’ll Try again later when the room stops looking at me” which triggers my wolf radar.

Gun92 05-8-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619356)

This is probably the most logical thing I have read in the last 30 pages. I forgot how fascinating it can be to watch people dissect and scrutinize every single word everyone says for any tiny amount of information. I think I have only played with a handful of the people in this game before so its fun taking in or trying to take in all this stuff even if a fair chunk doesn't seem like it holds a lot of weight. Only one person bugs me at this point and its Celirra and its just with the way you talk/type. I don't read or hear a tone with anyone else other than what I perceive to be normal banter. I know you explained why you post the way you do but in all fairness, 30 pages of stuff is a lot to go through in a day when you haven't done it in forever and that is what my gut is telling me to do and I am rolling with it. Sorry

roundbox 05-8-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619205)
I picked up a subtle trace of "I usually town read flashflash but this time I'm not"

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about because I'll just keep doing my thing, then when/if I flip I've provided a nice meaty reads list and interactions that will absolutely win the game even though I'm dead

I think that was relatively overt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619206)
thanks. i wanted to add my thought onto their suggestion, I didn't want her to simmer down i just disagreed i guess with their suggestion

lynching third party day 1 gives us more overall mis lynches for catching wolves tho. i thought you calculated this stuff. and third party probably won't be night-killed so cant rely on wolves doing it for us.

im not gonna discuss how the third party should do their killing, but i want them dead first

unless you're DAMN SURE about someone being third party, it's genuinely not within town's general interest to pursue a lynch against them since we'll be aiding the wolves in hunting for one of the two PRs that can cause them trouble. yeah it helps us stay away from parity in the event our SK misses wolves all the time, but idk game is hard.
they both want to let each other live for a LITTLE bit but SK can do better with letting wolves get lynched first since wolf team will have 1kp no matter how many members are alive

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619207)
I usually town read roundbox but he doesn't usually call things boring, he's being weird and it's probably scummy

this is wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619220)
As for Manti, I remember FFA saying something about him so I went back over his posts with a fine-toothed comb and something about the way he called out Celirra seems natural and not forced. Might change my mind later, obviously, because it's not too strong of a feeling, but for now I think Manti is one of the game's more human players.

it's a read he gave without having to do much investigation himself. it was a response to a post sent his way, so perhaps you're feeling it because of that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619228)
1.haku- town
2.celirra- wolf
3.roundbox- slight scum
4.curry- towntelling
5.psycho- who?
6.mellon- slight town
7.Xelnya- town
8.gun92- town
9.zoshi- moderate wolfy
10.darkmanticorex2- slight town
11.InD- slightly scummy
12.ffa- town
13.Funnywolf- mildly towny
14.olimer12345- slight scum

If you have any questions on specific reads, shoot

me being partners with zoshi is rich
olimar I know you're calling 3p but c'mon now

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619288)
You're both going against me one of you is legitimate and one of you is piggybacking off the other

Scum can't resist digging into a player like Zoshi is doing right now

You set up the groundwork and the sk talk let's Zoshi buddy up to you

It's obvious at this point

for the amount of people going against you/zoshi, I don't know if this claim holds much ground
your sample size is the smallest that it could possibly be

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619303)
do you see why my head hurts yet

same boat, friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619354)

not terribly much

DarkManticoreX2 05-8-2018 11:10 PM

Not really a lynchable offense, but I gotta see some effort put in to make it worth me keeping you around.