Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 07:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728413)
duskfall didn't know that either d1 when claiming mafia goon, incidentally

Welp, I thought duskfall knew it and pretended to not know because claiming mafia was already silly in the first place.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 07:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728415)
Welp, I thought duskfall knew it and pretended to not know because claiming mafia was already silly in the first place.

I guess that's a possibility too

flashflash account 04-30-2020 08:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4727982)
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

Xiz [6]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte, Bolth mannn, ShadoWolfe

jessiebessie [2]
flashflash account, Xiz

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Bolth mannn [1]
Funnygurl555

leetic, if you want to talk statistics, I see a 40% chance of dbp being wolf minimum
I realize you have different statistics than me but even if me/dusk/x is the wolf team that's still higher odds for dbp to be wolf than for the setup to be CCCxxxx by any measure lol
basing anything off of statistics is pretty stupid because of how badly it can be minced and mangled

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728417)
leetic, if you want to talk statistics, I see a 40% chance of dbp being wolf minimum

Looking forward to "I rescind my claim" and "TWG Chaos".

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I still want a mass claim to help solve FFA / DBP because I think I will manage to be wrong on this.

If you think you know 100% it's FFA or DBP, please be my guest.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Aaaaaaaahahaha17wusjw8wuwuwus8iwiwiwiwuw DBP FUCK

Well i guess if DBP pocketed me hard it was the easiest damn pocket because all he had to do was point out how fucking silly everyone sounded.

I'll stand by, in post game, that Xiz losing his cool and claiming at pressure from Haku really just dicked everyone over.

But i reas thread and I have reasons to believe FFA might be the truthful one here as satisfying as it would be to have him wolf. But hey, DBP flips anything not red you're getting insta-lynched with extreme prejudice fucker


------
Duskfall looks a little better for nor wanting massclaim
Bolth and Jessie need to play the game


Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728418)
Looking forward to "I rescind my claim" and "TWG Chaos".

He does this and and i will make 5 posts voting him with various spellings of his name and then AFK

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728420)
I still want a mass claim to help solve FFA / DBP because I think I will manage to be wrong on this.

If you think you know 100% it's FFA or DBP, please be my guest.

They cant be same team so one exposes the other

Protocol is you follow uncountered PR first

flashflash account 04-30-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728418)
Looking forward to "I rescind my claim" and "TWG Chaos".

I'll think about it

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728423)
I'll think about it

Not even a funny meme

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728422)
They cant be same team so one exposes the other

Protocol is you follow uncountered PR first

Problem is that counter doesn't work in this setup.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728424)
Not even a funny meme

it's a little funny

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm seriously going to need someone to sit down with me post game as to why mass claim didn't happen here.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 09:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728427)
I'm seriously going to need someone to sit down with me post game as to why mass claim didn't happen here.

it's because xiz died and I have a red check

if one of the two are untrue we can massclaim today

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728425)
Problem is that counter doesn't work in this setup.

But if you don't even have a counter it's probably legit

I mean if there are roles that can't exist with the known setup then that person should claim but afaik it's still pretty open

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728428)
it's because xiz died and I have a red check

if one of the two are untrue we can massclaim today

I want a higher confirmation that your red check is real.

I don't want to deal with "oh, if it's wrong, we're going to lynch FFA next phase blabla".

The damage will already be done by that point.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 09:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Sorry for dropping off the map guys, I had a rough day yesterday and I checked in before I went to sleep and everything was too complicated so I decided to wait until this morning to wake up and catch up on everything with a clear head.

I think we obviously lynch nowhere except DBP or FFA today. I've never played a game before where the setup is unknown so its hard for me to entertain the idea that FFA could be lying, so regardless of the point that Leetic is making about the odds being incredibly unlikely, I have no reason to disbelieve the claim and dbp is almost certainly where my vote is going to end up. If dbp flips green or if ffa comes out with a rescind, my vote is going on ffa no matter fucking what.

Now, im super happy to report that dusk has finally come out with some reads. I'm low key pissed that he is calling my play bad for calling him out specifically when he comes in with this bullshit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728335)
tbh someone is fake reading me too i was considering mikey until he was cop, but someone else must be because there is no way i shouldn't be getting pushed harder by more people i have lolcatted all game

and I still think this is the worst reason to scumread someone ever:

Quote:

bolth just feels like he has been kind of preaching about like me not solving, but he doesn't seem to be trying himself earlier today he expressed frustration about me being able to get townread without posting/reading thread properly and that if he could do the same he could.
Someone mentioned earlier that I've been AtE quite a bit and I'm truly sorry, it's not my intention to do that but it's easy for me to get frustrated because if you look back over my games since I started playing a few months back, I have died first night EVERY SINGLE TIME except for once when I was wolfing and the only thing I did different that game was try to look towny. I'm still playing around with metas, trying to figure out what works for me, so maybe my playstyle seems erratic and thats why I get mislynched or NKd so early so often, but yes, I am trying and making a conscious effort to look towny cause I actually want to play this game and make it through to the later stages and actually help solve the game for once. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I vote for people that don't seem towny, and I truly believe everyone tries to look towny, even if it is subconscious.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728331)
yeah for haku read, seems to be trying to bait the massclaim, something pinged me before but i can't remember exactly sorry this is not helpful

This read is pretty much nothing

Quote:

you are in poe because mml is cop cleared, mikey is cop, leetic is pr and that leaves you or jesse and my gut is just telling me jesse is kind of mislynch bait but we will see going forward more depending on who wolves push, and i am going to have to readback to before i will try harder tomorrow tbh, but i just remember pushing jesse and the doubts on that slot in general doesn't feel like a wolf in a wolf dominated thread/game
No actual reads, just PoE.

Whoops, I guess he still hasn't posted reads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728342)
Thank you thank you thank you

OK so the PoE read on me makes sense I guess. If your options are me and jessie, then I can understand how an inactive slot will always feel like mislynch bait due its nature.

Haku I don't agree with as much because he's been known to support zany stances as town. What gives me pause there is that he's normally good at mechanics based solves, even to the point of figuring out literally every possibility and then spending all night tinfoiling them until he arrives at said zany stance. So coming with a "mechanics" plan to mass claim based on the reasoning he gave doesn't feel like his normal solving capabilities.

But the reason I was especially happy to see this post is 'cause that bolth read is solid. I read the post where he said he wonders why he posts if all he has to do to get townread is not post and it gave me pause as well, so that read makes most sense to me here

Wolf team: DBP, Dusk, Shadow - Locking it in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728373)
I think you're forgetting that we only need 2 wrong votes to have a vote rush into a mislynch.

Outting every wolf in the process, no?

Still townreading Haku for the most part and probably wouldn't question this unless MML flipped red.

jessiebessie 04-30-2020 09:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
holy shit i missed a lot. I haven't read anything from the end of the last phase or since the new phase started so please bear with me while I catch up. (but yay moving out went well and the roadtrip has been good so far!)

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728431)
Outting every wolf in the process, no?

Town will probably wifom to death over it even if true tbh.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 09:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728432)
holy shit i missed a lot. I haven't read anything from the end of the last phase or since the new phase started so please bear with me while I catch up. (but yay moving out went well and the roadtrip has been good so far!)

Well, looking forward to..

Honestly, you could probably say anything and I'd be happy.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@Bolth

Just for fun, do you have town reads ?

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728435)

Honestly, you could probably say anything and I'd be happy.

Not me
I gotta have a readslist

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728436)
@Bolth

Just for fun, do you have town reads ?

I'm townreading you

I was townreading FFA before his cop claim, which would have normally locked it in for me, but it honestly feels like twgchaos play 2.0 and I don't really know how to feel about that, especially since I can't think of anything I can do today to solve him other than believing him.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Everyone else is null - scum lean

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728438)
I'm townreading you

It's concerning me a bit that I'm considered the purest town player here.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728440)
It's concerning me a bit that I'm considered the purest town player here.

why, are you not?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728441)
why, are you not?

Nah, it's more like how I easily get my town reads compared to others.

leetic 04-30-2020 10:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728417)
leetic, if you want to talk statistics, I see a 40% chance of dbp being wolf minimum
I realize you have different statistics than me but even if me/dusk/x is the wolf team that's still higher odds for dbp to be wolf than for the setup to be CCCxxxx by any measure lol
basing anything off of statistics is pretty stupid because of how badly it can be minced and mangled

This isn't necessarily a comparable situation, since from my perspective everyone else has the same statistical chance of being a wolf but your claim only applies to your slot.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728421)
Aaaaaaaahahaha17wusjw8wuwuwus8iwiwiwiwuw DBP FUCK

Well i guess if DBP pocketed me hard it was the easiest damn pocket because all he had to do was point out how fucking silly everyone sounded.

I'll stand by, in post game, that Xiz losing his cool and claiming at pressure from Haku really just dicked everyone over.

But i reas thread and I have reasons to believe FFA might be the truthful one here as satisfying as it would be to have him wolf. But hey, DBP flips anything not red you're getting insta-lynched with extreme prejudice fucker


------
Duskfall looks a little better for nor wanting massclaim
Bolth and Jessie need to play the game




He does this and and i will make 5 posts voting him with various spellings of his name and then AFK

Let's say I take this MML post.

I look at it.

I'm like; is this MML actually being upset that DBP might have been pocketing him or he's simply together with DBP and he knows that this situation will put him in danger ?

Does this story make sense ?

Are we going to realize that DBP was real and FFA was fake ?

etc. etc.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also, my maths might be wonky but I think we're 1 off insta on dbp again

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728446)
Also, my maths might be wonky but I think we're 1 off insta on dbp again

Well, that's probably on purpose.

insta is 5.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Imagine how weird this game is if wolf team was leetic/MML/FFA.

leetic 04-30-2020 10:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Let's work under the assumption that Xiz was blocked by a wolf blocker (it's still possible that he was blocked by a town blocker, but until someone claims I'll just leave that be). If the wolves thought Xiz was definitely going to shoot town, then there would be no real reason to block Xiz. That means that, most likely, someone thought there might be a chance, however small, that someone on the wolf team would go down. Let's look through Xiz's ISO towards the end of D1 to see if we have any leads:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726776)
I'm sus of Ult trying to lead my shot choice, but its low sus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726741)
psycho is not wolves with ult most likely from ult's post telling me to shoot her...

but then again ult seems like a decent player so that might be a bus? something to note, no real sway on me imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726738)
ffa is ult a possible vote for you today

He was focusing quite a bit on "Ult" (from context, I believe this is referring to MML). Thus, MML is the one who would have had the most reason to roleblock Xiz as a wolf. This is something to consider.

leetic 04-30-2020 10:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728446)
Also, my maths might be wonky but I think we're 1 off insta on dbp again

Since DBP was twice to near insta but wasn't hammered immediately, that reflects poorly on that slot's odds of being town. Well, either that, or the other mafia is jessiebessie, which is also a huge possibility

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728448)
Imagine how weird this game is if wolf team was leetic/MML/FFA.

If FFA turns out to be lying this is the team that would make the most sense to me.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728450)
Since DBP was twice to near insta but wasn't hammered immediately, that reflects poorly on that slot's odds of being town. Well, either that, or the other mafia is jessiebessie, which is also a huge possibility

Is this assuming scum would immediately hammer?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If anything, I think that makes DBP look good because wolves are likely to vote the town player here.

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728449)
Let's work under the assumption that Xiz was blocked by a wolf blocker (it's still possible that he was blocked by a town blocker, but until someone claims I'll just leave that be).

I stopped thinking here because I can totally see a town blocker block Xiz.

flashflash account 04-30-2020 10:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728452)
Is this assuming scum would immediately hammer?

I don't think wolves hammering the slot if it's town is out of the question, because then it basically locks town into lynching me the next day because lolffr

leetic 04-30-2020 10:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
So, is DBP/MML/jessiebessie a valid scumteam? DBP and Ulle/Shado did have a few posts that made them feel unaligned (such as DBP misgendering Ulle and interjecting on Ulle's behalf in a way that looks w/t) even if the evidence for a jessie/Shadow pairing is strong. DBP (and MML, I believe) both said we should be lynching inactive, so the fact that jessie didn't pick up any serious traction as a lynch option in the last two days looks weird on them. MML was also one of the people who avoided voting for DBP the first time he got near insta, so there's that too. I'll look through MML's ISO but this does seem like it has a decent chance to be our team.

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728455)
I don't think wolves hammering the slot if it's town is out of the question, because then it basically locks town into lynching me the next day because lolffr

Why are you considering wolves hammering a town slot as a possibility if you've hardclaimed a red check?

flashflash account 04-30-2020 10:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728457)
Why are you considering wolves hammering a town slot as a possibility if you've hardclaimed a red check?

I'm not lol

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 10:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
you said it wasnt out of the question

leetic 04-30-2020 10:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728454)
I stopped thinking here because I can totally see a town blocker block Xiz.

If a town blocker exists it would definitely resolve some of the uncertainty here (as it would allow Mikey's claim to be true without there being an SK).

flashflash account 04-30-2020 10:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728456)
such as DBP misgendering Ulle

I've been thinking about this and wondering how dependable of a tell it is
because I think uli's interactions wrt lynching xiz are pretty wolfy, and shado was pretty inconsistent on thread entry
it would be cool if it clears the slot but my gut wants to ignore that because they have partner equity otherwise imo

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 10:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I find it silly that you guys keep votes at L-1.

Jessie didn't even get to post.

leetic 04-30-2020 10:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
jessiebessie just for the niche situation that jessie is scum and DPB isn't so that jessie would be prevented from hammering.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 10:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
unvote i didnt mean to put him near insta
Even if he's wolf and a town not paying intention hammers thats antitown because we lose time to solve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728439)
Everyone else is null - scum lean

Fucking ew

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728457)
Why are you considering wolves hammering a town slot as a possibility if you've hardclaimed a red check?

....although i do like this point

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728460)
If a town blocker exists it would definitely resolve some of the uncertainty here (as it would allow Mikey's claim to be true without there being an SK).

If this is the case I think roleblocker stays hidden and doesnt claim, since we're probably following FFA anyway

leetic 04-30-2020 10:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'll go back on DBP if MML is gonna leave

flashflash account 04-30-2020 10:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728459)
you said it wasnt out of the question

I mean, if I have to spell it out

we're discussing hypotheticals
I'm dismissing the hypotheticals where I'm a wolf because the only reason people iwould entertain those is because they're bad
so, I'm real or I'm fake, and if I'm fake wolves can hammer dbp and blame it on me the next day=instant loss because ffr historically doesn't know how to identify fps and actively discourages it via policy lynch (which I'm well aware of)
this is a reasonable enough play that it isn't out of question for wolves to hammer if dbp is town
so the logic that "the check is real otherwise wolves would have hammered" holds some merit

does that make sense

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Meant to also quote this


Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728456)
So, is DBP/MML/jessiebessie a valid scumteam? DBP and Ulle/Shado did have a few posts that made them feel unaligned (such as DBP misgendering Ulle and interjecting on Ulle's behalf in a way that looks w/t) even if the evidence for a jessie/Shadow pairing is strong. DBP (and MML, I believe) both said we should be lynching inactive, so the fact that jessie didn't pick up any serious traction as a lynch option in the last two days looks weird on them. MML was also one of the people who avoided voting for DBP the first time he got near insta, so there's that too. I'll look through MML's ISO but this does seem like it has a decent chance to be our team.

You not only fit the bill of not being present d0 and you ignored questions and prods blantedly that I chose you over Jessie, exactly in the manner that i explained to Xiz that phase. Your game isn't hotn buddy, but your claim is solid and you're picking up.

And d2 it just needed to be Xiz for reasons stated over and over

I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I am always for voting inactives when you dont have a lead. You normally don't on D0 and its a proven winning stratn but neither DBP nor me said that you mindlessly fucking look at the post numbers and lynch bottom up as you like to pretend is the argument.

At this point I'm convinced you just skimmed most of DBP's and mine D0 and dont actually lnow what youre talking about

leetic 04-30-2020 11:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728467)
Meant to also quote this
I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I don't know, why don't you ask yourself

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728151)
Shadow and Jessie have a very low amount of interactions so they pair up with almost anyone.

Actually Jessie is who I need to see more of, she needs to start taking hard stances on issues and make effort.


MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728468)
I don't know, why don't you ask yourself

I'm 100% sure this was before the redcheck, asshole

Bolth mannn 04-30-2020 11:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728467)
I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk]

i THINK this is the first time you've mentioned Dusk being on your chopping block, can you please expand on this?

As far as I could tell, I was the only person being suspicious of Dusk, which is why I was getting so stupid about it lol

leetic 04-30-2020 11:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728469)
I'm 100% sure this was before the redcheck, asshole

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728149)
So right now we have nine people alive, there doesn't seem to be an SK, so we only have two safe lynches. I'm suspicious about this supposed red check on DBP - if it's fake, then that would be another mislynch that is easy to push through and leaves town in a bad place on MyLo. I think DBP is town because he was voted a lot at the beginning of the phase. Scum is in such a good position right now that they don't need to bus, and unless all of DBP's voters were town it is doubtful that DBP is scum. I'm going to vote Mikey because besides this redcheck nonsense I feel he was very opportunistic regarding Xiz, saying that he was likely a wolf but not taking a hard stance towards lynching him until it became opportunistic for him to do so.

Literally two posts before the one I quoted

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728470)
i THINK this is the first time you've mentioned Dusk being on your chopping block, can you please expand on this?

As far as I could tell, I was the only person being suspicious of Dusk, which is why I was getting so stupid about it lol

He was being too low impact. I know he outposts you by like 3 times but it still reekes of coasting

He's been better this phase though

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728471)
Literally two posts before the one I quoted

The redcheck before the hardclaim not ths true redcheck

Otherwise why you voting the seer there?

Like you aware your argument looks stupid right?

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Leetic strawmanning me because he doesn't want to actually address my response to him.

"Oh is that logic on why Lar didnt vote Jessie shit man what else can i keep him busy with instead of acknowledging the fact"

leetic 04-30-2020 11:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728473)
The redcheck before the hardclaim not ths true redcheck

Otherwise why you voting the seer there?

Like you aware your argument looks stupid right?

You're the one who made a big deal about not voting for jessie, not me. Plus, notice how your progression changed

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728467)
Meant to also quote this




You not only fit the bill of not being present d0 and you ignored questions and prods blantedly that I chose you over Jessie, exactly in the manner that i explained to Xiz that phase. Your game isn't hotn buddy, but your claim is solid and you're picking up.

And d2 it just needed to be Xiz for reasons stated over and over

I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I am always for voting inactives when you dont have a lead. You normally don't on D0 and its a proven winning stratn but neither DBP nor me said that you mindlessly fucking look at the post numbers and lynch bottom up as you like to pretend is the argument.

At this point I'm convinced you just skimmed most of DBP's and mine D0 and dont actually lnow what youre talking about

This was your response to how I said you've avoided pushing a lynch jessie. Now I'll take your argument at your word that in this post, you were only referring to Mikey's hardclaim. Okay, but that then still leaves a hole in between D2 and the hardcheck, where you were apparently okay with lynching jessie - except that part is nowhere in this post, and based on the post it suggests that it is totally logical that you did not go after jessie, which is a lie. Sure, you mentioned that "I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk" but this is dishonest because it suggests that you treated jessie the same as the other two, which was not the case. Overall, your progression just looks fake and it seems more like you are moving the goalposts.

leetic 04-30-2020 11:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728150)
So Mikey, Haku, Dusk, and Bolth. Two of jessiebessie, ShadoWolfe, and MixMasterLar would have to be scum if DBP is scum. If Mikey's checks are true, that would leave DBP, Shadow, and jessie as the most likely scum team. The question is are these three compatible as partners?

In fact, you voted jessie after I made this post. That is not "fully enter[ing] the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk"

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728475)
You're the one who made a big deal about not voting for jessie, not me. Plus, notice how your progression changed



This was your response to how I said you've avoided pushing a lynch jessie. Now I'll take your argument at your word that in this post, you were only referring to Mikey's hardclaim. Okay, but that then still leaves a hole in between D2 and the hardcheck, where you were apparently okay with lynching jessie - except that part is nowhere in this post, and based on the post it suggests that it is totally logical that you did not go after jessie, which is a lie. Sure, you mentioned that "I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk" but this is dishonest because it suggests that you treated jessie the same as the other two, which was not the case. Overall, your progression just looks fake and it seems more like you are moving the goalposts.

I did park a vote on Jessie
Which, i mean if you thank that is so significant of an event why are you accusing me of the exact opposite and claiming i didnt push Jessie? You want me to admit it was more me trying to gey her to post then me trying to get her lynched first half of the phase? Fucking duh

But this accusation of me not having real progression is contradictory to your initial post that I responded to where you think its weird I didnt push her

It's either just a park that is no longer happening, and youre question me on why i moved it or its this big deal that I'm trying to hide which makes no sense and makes your initial read on my votes lool stupid since from your point of veiw i did push Jessie

Frankly you are the one goalpost moving. Can't even remember what your complaint was

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
"Lar you didnt push Jessie

But wait! That response is bad because you totally pushed Jessie

Next you'll say you where totally just pretending to be retarded right?

leetic 04-30-2020 11:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728480)
"Lar you didnt push Jessie

But wait! That response is bad because you totally pushed Jessie

Next you'll say you where totally just pretending to be retarded right?

That's the thing. That's not something you had to lie about. The fact that you were misleading to make yourself look better and me look worse makes you look suspicious.

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728481)
That's the thing. That's not something you had to lie about. The fact that you were misleading to make yourself look better and me look worse makes you look suspicious.

I didnt lie?

Point to the lie

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728481)
That's the thing. That's not something you had to lie about. The fact that you were misleading to make yourself look better and me look worse makes you look suspicious.

Actually wait if the complaint was I had no pressure theb how is not bringing it up making me look better even

No matter how i view you're just winging shit now

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

leetic 04-30-2020 11:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728484)
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

Didn't roleblock Xiz?

leetic 04-30-2020 11:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think DBP hard claimed scum

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728485)
Didn't roleblock Xiz?

No, I didn't

leetic 04-30-2020 11:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728487)
No, I didn't

If you're town, why not?

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
He's not a goddamned cop, he literally cannot have even performed an action last night unless I ALSO got blocked, but even beyond that he's fucking lying about me being red

leetic 04-30-2020 11:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728489)
He's not a goddamned cop, he literally cannot have even performed an action last night unless I ALSO got blocked, but even beyond that he's fucking lying about me being red

What are your thoughts on jessie?

leetic 04-30-2020 11:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also, who do you think would be the most likely partners for Mikey?

Hakulyte 04-30-2020 11:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728484)
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

1-shot or full ?

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728488)
If you're town, why not?

mechanically it would have been a bad choice to block Xiz then

it was better to let it play out instead of potentially fucking over a town vigi even if he was scummy. A wolf team would never let Xiz shoot that night anyway because of all the attention so blocking him would do nothing if he was wolf. So it was net negative to target him.

but then the next day he claimed he was ACTUALLY roleblocked which made him mega scum for me since I knew I didn't actually touch him and he was probably lying about being a PR at all

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728492)
1-shot or full ?

full

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728484)
Alright well I was gonna try to do this without claiming but fuck you guys for putting me at L-1 AGAIN

I'm hard claiming roleblocker. Night 1 I sheathed, last night I roleblocked FFA. He is 100% full of shit, please lynch this asshole

.....i

I just realized how much of a fucking spaz I am

I hardclaim roleblocker

I blocked FFA and Bolth, but didn't act on FFA d2 because i figured Xiz was lying and i mighta been wolf blocked. This phase i totally forgot that FFA would have gotten "no results" on his check on me and couldnt claim i waa town, I kinda forgot i chose him over leetic if I am being honest

I mighta just thrown the game

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I shoulda have known FFA couldnt have checked me
I completely forgot i did that

DaBackpack 04-30-2020 11:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728495)
.....i

I just realized how much of a fucking spaz I am

I hardclaim roleblocker

I blocked FFA and Bolth, but didn't act on FFA d2 because i figured Xiz was lying and i mighta been wolf blocked. This phase i totally forgot that FFA would have gotten "no results" on his check on me and couldnt claim i waa town, I kinda forgot i chose him over leetic if I am being honest

I mighta just thrown the game

jesus fuck dude. please lynch FFA

leetic 04-30-2020 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If both DBP and MML are telling the truth, setup is CVBBB and likely TT. That setup has no SK for what it's worth

MixMasterLar 04-30-2020 11:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Fuck the game is lost

Guess Xiz is getting that apology


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution