Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 06:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

FFA, why did you roleblock TWGma N1 ?

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724876)
someone explain what this means for those of us who weren't there

I'm not sure what haku's getting at. Molly was a town roleblocker who roleblocked a wolf but was herself shot by a vigi.

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724878)
apparently molly was like "you're gonna make me do it" and everyone thought it was a soft
molly was the town roleblocker
that's all I know

//facepalm
You're thinking of Mathilda.

Molly had a block in the night that would have prevented a wolf kill and dunked Phil (aka sunfan), except Molly was the counterwagon to a lynch and got shot by the vigi (whoops me) in the night, which lead to it being the only kill, and allowing wolves to escape without that info of Molly's being revealed.

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724882)
No, I want people to read my posts. Not being able to get people to listen to me is probably my biggest shortcoming as a player, and it's something I've been trying to work on this game.

Said everyone in every game of TWG ever...

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724884)
I'm not sure what haku's getting at. Molly was a town roleblocker who roleblocked a wolf but was herself shot by a vigi.

yeah idk how that situation is similar

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724883)
FFA, why did you roleblock TWGma N1 ?

I started on sunfan as is tradition
My thought was I needed to block players who nightkill me as wolves
when I went to bed I dreamt about the game and realized that enough people had seen my soft for it to not matter
I tried to think about a bunch of different worlds of person who thinks I'm PR+person who is fairly under the radar to make the nightkill

I decided that TWGma was a good choice for this since teams that I had thought/dreamt about with him on them always had him making the kill in that pairing
so I felt sure that if he was a wolf, he was the one making the kill, so if he's town the nightkill will go through

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724885)
//facepalm
You're thinking of Mathilda.

Molly had a block in the night that would have prevented a wolf kill and dunked Phil (aka sunfan), except Molly was the counterwagon to a lynch and got shot by the vigi (whoops me) in the night, which lead to it being the only kill, and allowing wolves to escape without that info of Molly's being revealed.

With that said, I don't know how Haku is equating that scenario to FFA "blocking" me.

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724888)
when I went to bed I dreamt about the game and realized that enough people had seen my soft for it to not matter
I tried to think about a bunch of different worlds of person who thinks I'm PR+person who is fairly under the radar to make the nightkill

I decided that TWGma was a good choice for this since teams that I had thought/dreamt about with him on them always had him making the kill in that pairing
so I felt sure that if he was a wolf, he was the one making the kill, so if he's town the nightkill will go through

lol

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724888)

and i had a massive headache that woke me up in the middle of the night that's definitely supposed to represent this headache of a game

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:17 PM

I don't think you can dispute the fact that I always have mechanical knowledge that twgma didn't succeed in visiting anyone last night, no matter how you justify me fake claiming

therefore I am not fake claiming

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724890)
lol

like, sleeping is just free solving time dude

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:19 PM

tbh i don't think we're ever gonna figure out which one of them is lying before we have to lynch someone

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724889)
With that said, I don't know how Haku is equating that scenario to FFA "blocking" me.

Think of it like a derp moment.

Starting to be increasingly harder to take FFA seriously.

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724891)
and i had a massive headache that woke me up in the middle of the night that's definitely supposed to represent this headache of a game

Some things never change, apparently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724892)
I don't think you can dispute the fact that I always have mechanical knowledge that twgma didn't succeed in visiting anyone last night, no matter how you justify me fake claiming

therefore I am not fake claiming

Except I can, because you don't as wolf roleblocker doesn't exist, so there's no way I could be prevented from visiting my target.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724894)
tbh i don't think we're ever gonna figure out which one of them is lying before we have to lynch someone

this reminds me of that phineas and ferb episode where stacy is like "he asked me to save him a dance" and candace is like "what do you think he could have meant by that? Men and their impossible, endless riddles."
I'm like "I literally can't be fake claiming here for mechanical and behavioral reasons" and you're like "how will we ever know which one is telling the truth? It's impossible!"

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724896)
Some things never change, apparently.

which, the headaches themselves or me thinking this game is a headache ( : because both are accurate right now

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 06:21 PM

For the record, I think if FFA flips wolf, Sunfan is his wolf partner because Sunfan was interested in voting TWGma.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724896)
Except I can, because you don't as wolf roleblocker doesn't exist, so there's no way I could be prevented from visiting my target.

That's not my point lol
If I'm Phi as a wolf, I'm a tracker
I therefore would have tracked you visiting nobody, and claimed to roleblock you

mellon_collie 04-5-2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724899)
For the record, I think if FFA flips wolf, Sunfan is his wolf partner because Sunfan was interested in voting TWGma.

if FFA flips wolf what do you think about plop's hard defense of him?

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:22 PM

I keep thinking "Phighter" when I say Phi
that's a problem