Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:19 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Dammit Fuxking ninjad I wanted to be the first shitposter d4

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:20 AM

I could not be fucked to play this game proper since half way through d1 pretty much. Ever since then it's been 50% gut and 50% face value reading without overthinking it.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:25 AM

Also I would like to be the first to rub it in that there are 5 wolves this game, fuck everyone who said there shant be more than 4.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:33 AM

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494296)
I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494703)
Pazz is alive tho, where does he fit in there?

Here's my one post that I actually sat down and thought about for a total of 12 whole seconds on the matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494526)
I really don't believe Pazzaz is wolf here. I mean, why would DFR shoot AA after Pazzaz put out the such good of a defense and I practically had a town read on both AA & Pazzaz at that point?

I don't think DFR would have shot AA after the explanation Pazzaz put out on d1, if Pazzaz was a wolf. I think it's much more likely that DFR shot AA because he assumed that it would be in wolves best intention to not have a near clear town going into d1.

Just my 2 cents on Pazzaz.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:55 AM

And yes, that's more or less the only thing I've got on Pazzaz since he hasn't really contributed to town since. There was that one reaction test thingy that idk if it even has any merit or not so yeah.

And let's be honest, Mad Dummy I love your posting but your voting and reasons to lynch people are kind of sporadic and very similar to my gut feeling. Feels a bit off to write a bunch of explanation and then have your vote go off of little to nothing such as someone using a word or two in a way that you don't like. Literally, a word, or two.

Again, just my 2 cents.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:56 AM

Better bookmark these 2 cents you'll have a dime in no time haHA

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494720)
fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494725)
Better bookmark these 2 cents you'll have a dime in no time haHA

Hahaha if egos were dicks, you and roundbox would've came a long time ago.

roundbox 11-21-2016 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494726)
Hahaha if egos were dicks, you and roundbox would've came a long time ago.

Ego?

roundbox 11-21-2016 08:32 AM

Trying to think of a lynch order is hard because everyone in it is pretty much equally inactive
Sorry GS for not being able to correctly guess the number of wolves in a mystery setup. I'm no wizard

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 09:56 AM

sup

i'm here

dunno what to do.

i might iso someone like gold/pazzaz/xel.

wine dying is interesting. i'm assuming that means that our item giver didn't give an angel on the night he died, cause otherwise whoever got it would have used it on wine.

also them going for wine instead of possibly hunting a seer/invest role tells me that they either know that one doesn't exist or they know they can't win if one does, and so their just hoping one doesn't exist.

ldo if there is a cop out there, they prob have the game locked, and they should just claim.

tracker perhaps not? not sure on that.

other than those two, think carefully before possibly outing.

i think shado has come under less suspicion than he should for 'knowing who the cop is' when its very possible a cop doesn't even exist.

yesterday, i thought shado was softing a green check on me with his COMPLETE reversal of his read on me at the start of the day, so i backed off and put him in my town reads, but if he's not the cop, we need to take a hard look at him, and see if his whole 'should i shoot dummy' thing was him trying to get out of bussing his wolf partners.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 10:01 AM

also, in response to that lolaccusation by shado about my 'slip'

a) i'm not gonna talk about my pm cause the last thing we need is a modkill

b) angling that crap is annoying and against the spirit of the game

c) the whole 'let me post in lime green that i'm a villager/town/civ' thing is a homage to my home, where that was a meme for a long time. (not the /town/civ part, people would just put villager reporting in or stupid stuff like that, regardless of their alignment

d) i read my role a full day before i got to play (due to the night) and i literally remembered nothing about it except that i was a vanillager.

in summary:

lolshado

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 10:08 AM

btw, i find it somewhat odd that people are clearing precarious based of a couple of (admittedly decent tonally) posts about 'sorry i haven't been here more'.

specially cause the rest of the wolves were MIA and not posting at all either.

i don't even know if i think people are misclearing him or not, but I just find it really odd in general. -shrug-

gold stinger 11-21-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494739)
I'm no wizard

Not with that attitude you aren't.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 10:12 AM

sup gold

who do you think we should lynch today?

xel?

me?

shado?

prec?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 10:14 AM

or mellon i guess.

still not sure why people want to not lynch her.

her reads were attrocious and her activity has not improved.

gold stinger 11-21-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494754)
btw, i find it somewhat odd that people are clearing precarious based of a couple of (admittedly decent tonally) posts about 'sorry i haven't been here more'.

specially cause the rest of the wolves were MIA and not posting at all either.

i don't even know if i think people are misclearing him or not, but I just find it really odd in general. -shrug-

I am under the impression that people are town leaning him because of wolf reads

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 10:16 AM

mellon

i think people are clearing mellon based on wolves pushing her, but she hasn't pushed any wolves at all.

i think if there are any prime 'lost wolf' or 'lone wolf' candidates, its mellon/shado (shado would've had to bus in that case ldo, but its not a bad choice for him if all of his other wolves were innactive)

gold stinger 11-21-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494756)
sup gold

who do you think we should lynch today?

xel?

me?

shado?

prec?

If my vote isn't already obvious enough I've been more or less following my gut for the past 3 days and its paid off so Xelnya.