Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The giant has fallen (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153566)

Thaor 10-5-2021 08:07 AM

The giant has fallen

First AA in Italy since this file exists. And all girls say I'm pretty fly for an old guy.

Vid link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vFFE9pDhM

revolutionomega 10-5-2021 08:28 AM

Re: The giant has fallen

Holy moly. Pretty insane score right there, great to see you still playing!

Aquellex 10-5-2021 08:56 AM

In all seriousness, great 93!

-paexaea- 10-5-2021 09:41 AM

Sir, I'm gonna have to write you a ticket for speeding. Illegal as fuck.

Actual legendary score.

hawad 10-5-2021 10:09 AM

That's incredible thaor :U

iCeCuBEz v2 10-5-2021 11:49 AM

Wow, that’s jaw dropping.

It’s especially impressive because back when Thaor was active, I think the only file that had 400 bpm stream (not even jump stream) was Nauticus’ Tragic Past Revealed. Nobody was AA’ing that thing back then, file was pretty much troll status.

And then Thaor comes back and AA’s Pine Nut, which was deemed un-AAble for years after it came out, which came out several years after Nauticus.

That’s just nutty man.

PrawnSkunk 10-5-2021 12:27 PM

Wow...

I feel like you could be frozen for a hundred years, come back and still AA modern hard af shit.

Fantasticone 10-5-2021 12:39 PM

Legend.

DossarLX ODI 10-5-2021 12:47 PM

Now that's one way to say Porco Dio.

On a serious note, great score!

Matthia 10-5-2021 02:16 PM

Absolute beast

ToonE156 10-5-2021 04:15 PM

Holy crap

FirstMaple8 10-8-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCeCuBEz v2 (Post 4771535)
Wow, that’s jaw dropping.

It’s especially impressive because back when Thaor was active, I think the only file that had 400 bpm stream (not even jump stream) was Nauticus’ Tragic Past Revealed. Nobody was AA’ing that thing back then, file was pretty much troll status.

And then Thaor comes back and AA’s Pine Nut, which was deemed un-AAble for years after it came out, which came out several years after Nauticus.

That’s just nutty man.

what he said O_o

Dynam0 10-8-2021 07:57 PM

Jesus christ you're all retarded.

That Pine Nut made me ****ing laugh out loud. What a load of crap. Video it, and show the judge and ini and I will believe you, and you will regain your legitamacy. Until then, like the fots score, this is ****ing fake as hell. I have nothing against you because you're a cool guy, but you ****ing cheating piece of **** lmfao.

Shadow_God_10 10-8-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4771653)

That Pine Nut made me ****ing laugh out loud. What a load of crap. Video it, and show the judge and ini and I will believe you, and you will regain your legitamacy. Until then, like the fots score, this is ****ing fake as hell. I have nothing against you because you're a cool guy, but you ****ing cheating piece of **** lmfao.

Good meme, good show sir <3

-paexaea- 10-8-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

lmfao i love you dynamo

ToonE156 10-8-2021 11:41 PM

Quote:

This is gonna be my forum signature

Aquellex 10-9-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Jealous much? It's funny, if he posts a vid of the ox1311 and gets around that score, then you'll all be like "oh, sorry, w/e, gj"

And then in a few months later he'll post something else insane and again you guys will be like "OMFG WTF BS POST A ****ING VID OR YOU'RE BS"
Seems that he'll never be deemed legitimate unless he posts scores that are around your calibur =P
There's like no pleasing you guys... That's why I don't ever post speed vids either... ****

-paexaea- 10-9-2021 02:11 AM

The way he frames his comment makes it sound serious, but I'm pretty sure Dinmo is goofin' around.

Aquellex 10-9-2021 03:40 AM

oh dw I know he is, in fact we both copypasted posts from the original Nima thread looooooooooooooooool

Wiosna 10-9-2021 04:34 AM

Craziest part of the video to me is that you were trying to hit the denser parts of Pine Nut as is and you weren't getting punished too heavily for it, insane potential